Op-Ed By Vladimir Putin for the American People

” It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation.

So Russia now sees themselves as humble and peace loving?

That's part of the hilarity of it all. Putin is a murdering, maiming person scumbag who will kill anybody without a reason, and he objects to our exceptional-ism. Of course Obama always had a problem with describing us that way, also, until he needed to for the last few speeches hoping to convince the American public and armed forces to join him.

problem is, there is more evidence that the Syrian govt. did the attack, than the rebels.

even so, i don't want a war as it will only help the Islamist rebels.

That is not what I am finding.

I do not think the Syrian government did it.

hate to admit it, but he did make some good points and made obama's speech look stupid.

i find it hilarious though that he cites the pope, as if he would listen to the pope. the wannabe shirtless bear hunter cries out with a glorious roar, but it sounds like the whimper heard round the world.

problem is, there is more evidence that the Syrian govt. did the attack, than the rebels.

That is not what I am finding.

I do not think the Syrian government did it.

Could be. This just breaking:

U.S. intelligence has yet to uncover evidence that Syrian President Bashar Assad directly ordered the chemical attacks last month on civilians in a suburb of Damascus, though the consensus inside U.S. agencies and Congress is that members of Mr. Assad’s inner circle likely gave the command, officials tell The Washington Times.

The gap in the intelligence has raised debate in some corners of the wider intelligence community about whether Mr. Assad has full control of his war-weary Army and their arsenal of chemical missiles, which most likely would be treasured by terrorist groups known to be operating in Syria, said officials, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity because they were discussing intelligence matters.

“If there was a rogue general that did it on his own accord,--------more

Read more: U.S. can't prove Bashar Assad approved chemical attacks in Syria - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

The real problem is that Putin is right, if Obama attacks without the approval of the UN he will destroy it.

odd...the libs aren't complaining about obama's intelligent failure, yet, they claim bush's was a lie

double standards

The real problem is that Putin is right, if Obama attacks without the approval of the UN he will destroy it.

we didn't have UN approval for iraq or afghanistan iirc....

Why lie about it when the truth is out there? Why did have approval for Iraq, and the war in Afghanistan was a response to an attack, which made it legal.

we didn't have UN approval for iraq or afghanistan iirc....

Why lie about it when the truth is out there? Why did have approval for Iraq, and the war in Afghanistan was a response to an attack, which made it legal.

we're talking about the UN...please cite where we had UN authority for invading iraq. i agree with afghanistan, but we still did not have UN approval. and the UN was not destroyed.

WOW a current Russian leader dictating to our POTUS what is right and wrong...

Yes ! It is right up Obama's alley, as now he can now lead from behind, and Putin knows this.

When I was a kid we used to call that running away. He's got a funny way of looking at things.

A Hard Leftist way...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aWFxSNMguk]Obama caught on hot mic saying "After My Election I Have More Flexibility" - YouTube[/ame]

All we have heard thus far about who effected the Sarin gas attack is extremely slanted rhetorical speculation, none of which is sufficient to fire a single rifle shot. But Obama and Gasbag Kerry are pressing to fire off hundreds of Tomahawk missiles -- which is sure to kill more innocent civilians than the gas attack did.

So far the fighting in Syria has killed more than a hundred thousand people, while the gas attack killed less than fifty and was an isolated incident. So it seems rather obvious there is some underlying reason known only to our increasingly imperious government for the eagerness to launch an extremely costly but "limited" missile strike at Assad, even though the potential response to that strike is unknown and is being ignored.

It is not outside the realm of possibility that the response could be another internal terrorist attack killing hundreds or thousands of Americans. There are tens of thousands of Syrian nationals living in the U.S. All it would take is a few who are sufficiently motivated to retaliate against us.

What is happening in Syria is regrettable, as is what is happening, and has happened, and will continue to happen in other Islamic countries. The Middle East has been a hotbed of internal mayhem throughout its history. Religious fanaticism and violent conflict is in the DNA of those people. We need to mind our own business and leave them alone, because all we stand to achieve by intervening is to distract them from killing each other and directing their rage at us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o16MGTbAmL0]Another Barack Obama WTF Moment - YouTube[/ame]

President Obama said:
It's not politics of the moment, it's what can we get done right now!

No wonder Vlad's doing a grand US dirty.

Wow, the New York Times engaged in real journalism.

Even the NYT wouldn't turn down an op-ed from the president of a major power. Hell, even a minor state.

Really is a devastating piece. Gonna leave a mark and probably doesn't bode well for Obama's aging process.

Last edited:
Simple forum context?

Russia trolls President Obama and the US.

Vlad's targeting American supremacy and this gives him an an opportunity to gain the center stage in an attempt to reset the world stage more to Russian terms. Clearly he wants Russia to help fill the vacuum of President Obama's stepping back in retreat(s).

epic_russian_troll_by_stevatuna-d4afu55.jpg

Obama didn't 'step back' he was pushed back. He's still being pushed here and likely little he can do about it.

He could try another SOS, but he'd have to find someone with experience and the ability to tell him, "No, it's not done that way..." Not going to happen.

Unlike Kerry, it's ok for me or you to say things like this, whether we mean them rhetorically or not. LOL!

Last edited:
Simple forum context?

Russia trolls President Obama and the US.

Vlad's targeting American supremacy and this gives him an an opportunity to gain the center stage in an attempt to reset the world stage more to Russian terms. Clearly he wants Russia to help fill the vacuum of President Obama's stepping back in retreat(s).

epic_russian_troll_by_stevatuna-d4afu55.jpg

Obama didn't 'step back' he was pushed back. He's still being pushed here and likely little he can do about it.

He could try another SOS, but he'd have to find someone with experience and the ability to tell him, "No, it's not done that way..." Not going to happen.

Unlike Kerry, it's ok for me or you to say things like this, whether we mean them rhetorically or not. LOL!

He stepped back when he devised his leading from behind strategy.

51unYjhr%2B%2BL._SY346_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_.jpg

He devised this strategy before he was President.

And where exactly is the problem with that outcome?

Forum List

Back