Op-Ed By Vladimir Putin for the American People

[

Your leftard view of history is interesting---totally wrong, but interesting. Did you take history from Bill Ayers?

"Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall" nuff said about preconditions.

He gave pretty speeches...

So does Obama.

When the rubber meets the road, though, all Reagan did was arm Osama Bin Laden and Saddam because, hey, at least they weren't Commies!!!!

I'm sure Reagan armed them with Kalashnikovs.

Anyone who's been in the Middle East can tell who armed who by their weapons. If Iraqis are carrying AK-47s, SKSs, RPGs, etc.......it's pretty damned clear to anyone familiar with weapons which country produced them and sold them.

Sorry, guy, during the REagan years, Saddam was our bestest buddy.

rumsfeld-saddam.jpg

We also armed Bin Laden...

How Reagan made a terrorist kingpin of Osama. - Slate Magazine

He gave pretty speeches...

So does Obama.

When the rubber meets the road, though, all Reagan did was arm Osama Bin Laden and Saddam because, hey, at least they weren't Commies!!!!

I'm sure Reagan armed them with Kalashnikovs.

Anyone who's been in the Middle East can tell who armed who by their weapons. If Iraqis are carrying AK-47s, SKSs, RPGs, etc.......it's pretty damned clear to anyone familiar with weapons which country produced them and sold them.

Sorry, guy, during the REagan years, Saddam was our bestest buddy.

rumsfeld-saddam.jpg

We also armed Bin Laden...

How Reagan made a terrorist kingpin of Osama. - Slate Magazine

That's the urban legend. But who took over when we stopped?

Huh????

Doesn't matter.

Point was, we got into bed with a lot of people we shouldn't have because those damned Commies might teach girls to read or something.

And most of them came back to bite us in the ass.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Let's stop sticking our dicks in the Middle East Hornet's Nest and then complain about getting stung.

To put it plainly: Syria is the proof of principle for an agreement with Iran. And an agreement with Iran – that keeps its nuclear program reliably civil and lifts sanctions – is the Holy Grail for this administration, and for American foreign policy in the 21st Century.

As for the role of Putin, I argued last week that it was the Russian leader who had blinked, the Russian leader who had agreed to enforce Washington’s policy, and that the best response was to welcome it with open arms. So it was another treat to hear the president say, in tones that are unmistakable:

I welcome him being involved. I welcome him saying, ‘I will take responsibility for pushing my client, the Assad regime, to deal with these chemical weapons.’

Meep Meep, Motherfuckers « The Dish

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back