Op-ed: I'm in favor of the two-states solution...

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
I admit. I'm in favor of two-states-for-two-nations.

But I have to ask for someone authorized to explain... what on earth is it?

Everyone mutters it three times a day, like the standing prayer.

'The Two States Solution'.

Two states for two nations.

Can someone tell me which two nations, two people, are we talking about, here?

Which states?

Let me get this straight, are we talking about a Jewish state and a Palestinian state? Or are we not yet clear on the definitions yet?

I don't get it...- I swear to you, I'm in favor! i'm in favor of two-states-for-two-nations. But I want someone authorized, someone who knows, really knows! not someone who says all day long- "Two states-for-nvfvjkfsnjvfkdnsjkfvdsv"

What is it... what is it "Two states for two nations?" When is it going to happen? WHERE is it going to take place?

Tell me, where it is going to be OUR country, and where is going to be theirs?

I say 'theirs' in a foggy way on purpose, because it's not clear if Gaza is included in that, too, or not. Is it going to be another country, maybe?

it's good. Really good... They discuss it in France, maybe there they are wiser and more creative than us... Because HERE we discuss 3 countries already. One will be Hamas' Gaza. One, West Bank under the PA, same bank in which 500,000 Jews will have to be expelled from, in order to pass the chair to the PA.

So, TWO states for them, and ONE for the Jews.

Or, so far so good.

And I... don't you think not, I'm in favor of Two-States-vfsjkvnfknsvjfk".... Don't you think I'm not. But wait, hold on a second. 80% of Jordan are Palestinians, so it will be correct, and realistic (if we're into real world, that is), to take Jordan into account, and to say it will be FOUR states for TWO nations.

One for the Jews... I mean, if we will still be allowed to keep that name, and THREE to the Palestinians. Gaza, West Bank, and Jordan.

Now, let's say we agreed to that solution. Will we, as Jews, be able to live in Gaza, or Samaria, or any other state?

Not sure.

I don't believe one Jew will want to live in Gaza, or Judea, or Jordan. I don't believe the Palestinians will allow this, either. On the other hand, in the JEWISH state (if we'll be allowed to keep that name, that is) there are 1.5 million Arabs.

Which tells us, that the Two-Sates mantra means, THREE states of "Palestine", CLEAN from Jews, and ONE state which will be open to ALL people, including some Israelis. Fix me if I'm wrong.

And Don't get me wrong, I'm in favor of the 'Two-States- yada yada yada'

And here I am, saying this sentence and feeling enlightened.

There is nothing more truthful or romantic than this.

But what is it, anyway? how does this enchantment looks like?

Jerusalem? will it be the capital of two states? Do, don't tell me -"We leave it to the end", let's start with it! Because thanks to it, this city now has a new history, where there was no king David or Solomon or holy Temples- it is all,all a Jewish invention, Zionist propaganda, deceit and lies.

Will a fence part the mixed neighborhoods? will there be a super-city hall?

Do people take into account that this conflict is influencing real, living people? Because if it wasn't like this, all would have been much simpler. In that case, all they had to do is pass a pen over a map, to draw some border, and that's it. They know how to do it, they're good at that. look at how the place is, as result of someone passing a green-mark over the map.

I'm in favor of the two... I;m getting tired of saying this. But what happens if on said day Abu-Mazen will leave, or be forced to retire, and Mr. Islma'il Haniye will take over? Will I hear again, the hollow, never proven before sentence, that if one missile is launched near Abu-Tur we will...

I'm in favor, I swear I am... But someone tell me, how's this supposed to work? What will the day after bring? Will they have a military, the will and means to destroy us? Can someone guarantee no terror attack or a second Gaza? Will I have to drive down a road armed, or leave the house with a knife for self defense?

How will this plan, that doesn't see people, but only maps and lands and territories, work?

I swear, I'm in favor of the Two-States solution... But I have no idea what it means.

someone in this world does?

At the end of the day, they're going to have to work it out amongst themselves, or not. But I don't see the west ever leaving them alone. We have "interests" in the region.

Which states?

Let me get this straight, are we talking about a Jewish state and a Palestinian state? Or are we not yet clear on the definitions yet?

I don't get it...- I swear to you, I'm in favor! i'm in favor of two-states-for-two-nations. But I want someone authorized, someone who knows, really knows! not someone who says all day long- "Two states-for-nvfvjkfsnjvfkdnsjkfvdsv"

What is it... what is it "Two states for two nations?" When is it going to happen? WHERE is it going to take place?

I say 'theirs' in a foggy way on purpose, because it's not clear if Gaza is included in that, too, or not. Is it going to be another country, maybe?

it's good. Really good... They discuss it in France, maybe there they are wiser and more creative than us... Because HERE we discuss 3 countries already. One will be Hamas' Gaza. One, West Bank under the PA, same bank in which 500,000 Jews will have to be expelled from, in order to pass the chair to the PA.

Or, so far so good.

And I... don't you think not, I'm in favor of Two-States-vfsjkvnfknsvjfk".... Don't you think I'm not. But wait, hold on a second. 80% of Jordan are Palestinians, so it will be correct, and realistic (if we're into real world, that is), to take Jordan into account, and to say it will be FOUR states for TWO nations.

One for the Jews... I mean, if we will still be allowed to keep that name, and THREE to the Palestinians. Gaza, West Bank, and Jordan.

Now, let's say we agreed to that solution. Will we, as Jews, be able to live in Gaza, or Samaria, or any other state?

Not sure.

I don't believe one Jew will want to live in Gaza, or Judea, or Jordan. I don't believe the Palestinians will allow this, either. On the other hand, in the JEWISH state (if we'll be allowed to keep that name, that is) there are 1.5 million Arabs.

Which tells us, that the Two-Sates mantra means, THREE states of "Palestine", CLEAN from Jews, and ONE state which will be open to ALL people, including some Israelis. Fix me if I'm wrong.

Jerusalem? will it be the capital of two states? Do, don't tell me -"We leave it to the end", let's start with it! Because thanks to it, this city now has a new history, where there was no king David or Solomon or holy Temples- it is all,all a Jewish invention, Zionist propaganda, deceit and lies.

Do people take into account that this conflict is influencing real, living people? Because if it wasn't like this, all would have been much simpler. In that case, all they had to do is pass a pen over a map, to draw some border, and that's it. They know how to do it, they're good at that. look at how the place is, as result of someone passing a green-mark over the map.

I'm in favor of the two... I;m getting tired of saying this. But what happens if on said day Abu-Mazen will leave, or be forced to retire, and Mr. Islma'il Haniye will take over? Will I hear again, the hollow, never proven before sentence, that if one missile is launched near Abu-Tur we will...

I'm in favor, I swear I am... But someone tell me, how's this supposed to work? What will the day after bring? Will they have a military, the will and means to destroy us? Can someone guarantee no terror attack or a second Gaza? Will I have to drive down a road armed, or leave the house with a knife for self defense?

How will this plan, that doesn't see people, but only maps and lands and territories, work?

I swear, I'm in favor of the Two-States solution... But I have no idea what it means.

Its too late for a two state solution, Israel has grabbed and built illegal settlements. You need to become like the US, unified, with freedom of religion. You must be talking about Herods Temple.

Which states?

Or, so far so good.

Not sure.

Boiled down it is two states that were envisioned in 1923 and set in stone by the LoN. That is the arab Palestinian state and the Jewish Palestinian state. The arab's wanted just one state that comprised the whole of the M.E and to be ruled from Mecca, so started a war against the world that will only end when the arab's have their way or are wiped out.

I believe the LoN and the UN should have taken steps to quell the arab violence and set them right starting in 1923 when they refused to talk. They should have lost their nations and their leaders should have been sent to prison until they agreed to the terms of the LoN treaties.

Which states?

Or, so far so good.

Not sure.

Its too late for a two state solution, Israel has grabbed and built illegal settlements. You need to become like the US, unified, with freedom of religion. You must be talking about Herods Temple.

Do you have the bill of sale that the Palestinians got from the Jews then, as they are the legal sovereign owners of the land as decreed by international law.
You mean Solomons Temple that was the site for the temple Herod had built.

Even your false prophet accepts that as the truth, so why cant you ?

Forum List

Back