OPEC Announces 2 Million Barrel Per Day Production Cut

That's the narrative the left is putting out, yes. I've seen it all over today.

Zero proof of that, however, and plenty of reason for the Saudis to do this for their own interests.
Try to get Trumpers elected in 2022 and then Trump elected in 2024 is in their best interest!! No DOUBT!

Trump/Jared, owes the PRINCE ...$2 billion the prince loaned to Trump's son in law/daughter, right after Trump left office.... HE certainly expects a return on that investment.... you would think?

If Trump put America first, Trump would convince his golf partner, his Saudi Arabian business partner, to pump more oil and help ease worldwide inflation and ease the strain from Russian oil not feeding the market, as it did.

Instead of waiting two years, and chancing a win, to ask his best S.A. friend, to do it....when he's allegedly, back in power.....so he could take credit for it imo. But we all know....it's Trump First, as his real logo. :(

Why would they be doing favors for Trump, a person will zero power in government?

They're doing it because of Dementia. They know he will take no steps into increasing US energy because he doesn't want to lose the votes from the enviro-kooks. That's why they're doing it.
Bull!

Fyi, in 2020 and 2021 with Biden, we were energy independent.... Depending on your definition, I suppose?

In 2020 w/Trump, and during covid, the USA pumped more barrels of oil than we consumed.

In 2021 w/Biden the USA pumped more barrels of oil than we consumed.

And I'm not certain, but in 2019 is believe we did the same.

BUT, none of those years, were independent of foreign oil imports. Apparently we like sweet and light crude oil, or our refineries do? and a lot of what we pump out, is heavy crude oil that we sell, and/or export to other countries that are set up well to refine heavy crude... ???

So basically, we still are not really energy dependent.... We have no say on who private businesses can sell their oil to..... or rather, we have limited say....sanctions against a country could stop private oil sales there....

Fuel independence means we export just as much or more than we import which hasn't been done since the 50's until Trump became President. We do have refineries to refine all different grades of oil. The Keystone was headed south to our refineries that do handle those grades.

Try to get Trumpers elected in 2022 and then Trump elected in 2024 is in their best interest!! No DOUBT!

Trump/Jared, owes the PRINCE ...$2 billion the prince loaned to Trump's son in law/daughter, right after Trump left office.... HE certainly expects a return on that investment.... you would think?

If Trump put America first, Trump would convince his golf partner, his Saudi Arabian business partner, to pump more oil and help ease worldwide inflation and ease the strain from Russian oil not feeding the market, as it did.

Instead of waiting two years, and chancing a win, to ask his best S.A. friend, to do it....when he's allegedly, back in power.....so he could take credit for it imo. But we all know....it's Trump First, as his real logo. :(

This is a completely unsupported claim being spewed out by the propagandists on the left in an attempt to deflect.

Period.

"The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its oil-exporting allies announced a 2 million barrel per day cut in oil production Wednesday, bucking months of pressure from Washington to increase production and potentially spiking gas prices again"

Get ready for more pain at the pump. This is why energy independence is important.
October surprise!

This is a completely unsupported claim being spewed out by the propagandists on the left in an attempt to deflect.

Period.
Well, it's a pretty good guess....

The timing, gives it ALL away! Again, why not wait 4 weeks. Or why not 5 months ago?

Have the Saudis ever done something as drastic as this... just a month prior to a presidential election? NOPE! Not even when we've accused them of committing genocide.... Or after 9/11 with accusations by Americans that were spewing left and right. Their feelings don't get hurt, or at least havent, for a few decades. Other smaller oil operations may be at risk with new laws, but Saudi Arabia....is too big to fail, and with an abundance of the preferred sweet, light crude oil..... There will always be oil needed in one way or another, even with climate change push for law changes. My bet is Saudi Arabia, will be one of the handful of loan survivors, still pumping oil.....

So I don't think they worry about it. Plus I believe I've read, the oil industry is also jumping in to renewables too?

Well, it's a pretty good guess....

The timing, gives it ALL away! Again, why not wait 4 weeks. Or why not 5 months ago?

Have the Saudis ever done something as drastic as this... just a month prior to a presidential election? NOPE! Not even when we've accused them of committing genocide.... Or after 9/11 with accusations by Americans that were spewing left and right. Their feelings don't get hurt, or at least havent, for a few decades. Other smaller oil operations may be at risk with new laws, but Saudi Arabia....is too big to fail, and with an abundance of the preferred sweet, light crude oil..... There will always be oil needed in one way or another, even with climate change push for law changes. My bet is Saudi Arabia, will be one of the handful of loan survivors, still pumping oil.....

So I don't think they worry about it. Plus I believe I've read, the oil industry is also jumping in to renewables too?

Oh, come on. This is pure tinfoil hat level nonsense.

The left spin doctors are spewing this gobbledygook all over social media. I saw it start yesterday afternoon/evening.

The best they can come up with is "TRUMP DID IT!" which is lame as hell. Joey Kidsniffer went over and took his shot and got denied. He owns this debacle. He's the president, not Trump. He is the one with the power, not Trump.

This is a lefty spin machine fever dream with no basis what-so-ever. You're smarter than this.

How would they run up the debt with a leftist President that won't sign any of their bills unless it has more Communist pork?

With some luck the Republicans will pull the plug on the money making machine and that will stop some of the inflation. However with OPEC's announcement they are cutting supplies it would barely be noticeable. Higher fuel prices means the inflation bubble getting even bigger. The only hope of bringing it under control is Biden to abandon his enviro-kook voters and have the US start producing more energy by lifting all his anti-energy policies, but I seriously doubt that would ever happen. The Democrat theme is party first-country second.
Do you have a clue as to what Communism is?

Just a crazy thought…..lets increase production HERE.

Then we dont have to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for more.
Unless you nationalize the oil companies, the US increases supply, OPEC reduces their production. Total available oil in the world market stays the same. Prices don't change.

Oil is a global commodity. The only way domestic production can affect prices is by forcing oil companies to use US oil only in the US and imposing prices other than the international pricing.

Unless you nationalize the oil companies, the US increases supply, OPEC reduces their production. Total available oil in the world market stays the same. Prices don't change.

Oil is a global commodity. The only way domestic production can affect prices is by forcing oil companies to use US oil only in the US and imposing prices other than the international pricing.

If we did that OPEC would have to back down because we would be making the money on oil, and they couldn't stand for that. It's what Trump would have done if he were our President today. Of course if Trump were President, they likely would have never tried to pull a stunt like this.

The reason Saudi, China and Russia are pulling their stunts now is because they know they can get away with them.

It's Saudi oil, so it's Saudi's choice.

Just like it is Sippy Cup's choice to be dependent on foreign oil.

Joey is now begging Venezuelan Commie's for their oil.

Can't make this shit up; true story.

The Saudis are doing it, as a favor for Trump.....it appears....especially the timing in the election cycle, an October surprise! Seems like election interference, ....intentionally timed, and with a purpose! Imho.
The presidential election is two years away.

You are a moron.

LOL indeed. You didn't deny any of it, as it is 100% true, and instead ran.

MBS took responsibility for murdering Khashoggi. The rest is public knowledge.

If they weren't sitting on oil reserves the country would be a 3rd world poverty stricken Peace Corps training destination. They've got the cash to put on a good show, but you can't put lipstick on a pig.

You still don't know anything about Saudi Arabia.

Why not buy oil from Venezuela?

The Saudis are doing it, as a favor for Trump.....it appears....especially the timing in the election cycle, an October surprise! Seems like election interference, ....intentionally timed, and with a purpose! Imho.

I don't think so. They're pretty smart. They know who and what Trump is. They told us several years ago that they could no longer be our swing producer.

Why would they be doing favors for Trump, a person will zero power in government?

They're doing it because of Dementia. They know he will take no steps into increasing US energy because he doesn't want to lose the votes from the enviro-kooks. That's why they're doing it.
We were energy independent under Biden last year, silly one.....just like Trump was, which y'all BRAGGED AND BOASTED about......

It's weird that you get so excited and celebrate the American people getting hurt financially.

Have you ever looked back at your own posts, and wondered where those traitor to your country tendacies and sentiments and expressions come from? Do you recognize yourself?

Forum List

Back