open season: hillary takes the low road with this ad

she's using children to sell her morality: big mistake.

meanwhile in vermont Trump has been playing positive ads, but now that can change. let's roll the dice on the clintons being the last bastion of squeaky clean and representatives of the moral high ground.

i predict this will backfire, but it sets the tone. do those kids in the ad know about bill clinton, monica, hillary, and the respect they all showed for/in the oval office ?

how about hillary shrieking "fucking jew bastard" at the help ? then we can move on to the list of high crimes and misdemeanors.

shouldn't exploit kids like that, it's msnbc mentality.

Doesn't appear to be a downside to that ad and it's been playing for quite sometime.

Not sure I understand how this could 'backfire' other than you wanting it to somehow. My guess is you just don't like Clinton and are assuming you're the target for this ad, you're not.

we'll see if you keep that sentiment, cause it's gonna get ugly.

The Hillary ad plays clips of Trump saying the things he says.

This is called "taking the low road." :lol:
sure, the way it's framed.

this will make a good ad.

it's all part of the campaign. there's that cough too, between lies.

we can't as a country take another clinton impeachment.

Doesn't appear to be a downside to that ad and it's been playing for quite sometime.

Not sure I understand how this could 'backfire' other than you wanting it to somehow. My guess is you just don't like Clinton and are assuming you're the target for this ad, you're not.

I think people have always been sensitive bout mixing kids with politics. It's like when one side or the other attacks a President's children for some reason. People just don't like it; I know I don't.

Children don't need to be in political ads, children need to be in the backyard in the sandbox or on the swing set.

Forum List

Back