Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

:abgg2q.jpg:What a fucking loser...........Go try your BS with someone who actually cares what you think.
Well you obviously care about what I think or you’d be ignoring what I post.

:dance:
I'm posting my opinions on a opinionated board................And your dumb ass happens to be in front of me at the moment.

Amazing how Liberal nuts like you twist and spin crap like this.
So what? Another poster was on here earlier, “in front of me at the moment,” I truly didn’t care about what she posted so I didn’t reply to any of her posts.

That you’re responding to my posts means you care, at least to some degree, about what I post.

I simply want to find I cure for your insanity............to not be ticked off when a 3 year old is talking like this.......when you gotta know he was influenced............says a lot about you.
Some boys think they’re girls at that age. Some girls think they’re boys. That they describe that as being gay is not really a problem. It still has nothing to do with sex. It’s merely the word he was taught to describe his transgendered feelings. All parents use different terms to describe different things to little kids. This term triggers rightwingnuts because they’re homophobic and think this 3 year old is saying he wants to have sex with boys. :cuckoo:

But HE didn't say it. His aunt said it because he plays with girl toys and likes pink apparently. Neither of those things means he is gay or a transgender at the age of 3 years old.

Maybe YOU should read the fucking story.

On Tuesday, the LGBT website Pride shared a series of tweets from a woman named Caren, who says her three-year-old nephew/godchild “proudly admits that he is gay.” According to Caren, the boy’s interests include braiding hair, putting makeup on dolls, and pretending to be a beauty queen.

“No one taught or forced him. He, on his own, showed interest in these things,” she claims.

However, Caren also made conflicting statements as to whether she means her nephew actually has feelings for other boys. She says that "I didn't mean that being gay = showing/doing feminine stuff,” but also maintains that he’s happy “[r]egardless if he knows what it takes to be gay.”

“What if we were allowed to figure out who we are with unconditional support from our families” instead of having sexualities “policed” from the start with “gender reveals and gendered toys,” Pride’s Taylor Henderson asks. He claims that this child “is living that dream.”

The news has pro-family advocates deeply concerned for the child’s safety.

"It's sick that anyone would celebrate a three-year-old boy thinking he's 'gay,'" said Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) and assistant director of MassResistance. "Why can't activists just leave the children alone in their innocence?"

"This boy was obviously influenced by a corrupt adult's agenda,” he continued. “One of the byproducts of LGBTQ fanaticism is that 'gay' and 'trans' militants are constantly looking for ways to indoctrinate very young children in their ideology--even to the point pushing pro-homosexual and pro-transgender picture books on toddlers. They want offset the normal, healthy development that comes from being raised in a stable, faith-filled home with a loving mom and dad who are committed to each other for life in marriage.”

The Pride.com article goes on to share a handful of celebratory reactions on Twitter, including that “this made my day,” “this is so cute,” and “my heart is so happy.”

The article was later updated to replace the story with a statement from Caren saying she deleted her original postings because she “couldn’t stand reading hate messages,” and that there was “no point in fighting with close-minded people.”

Adding further confusion to her original story, the statement also claims that her nephew “denies that he is a ‘boy’ because he wants to be a ‘girl.’”

Henderson’s introduction of the new statement lamented that “homophobic abuse and bullying of a three-year-old child” inspired the deletion, but the example he linked merely asked a question.

“Are you aware that understanding ones own sexuality requires a good amount of sexual development?” Ashton Whitty tweeted. “Explain to me how your child can develop sexual emotions most 13 year olds don’t understand before puberty?”

Many of Pride’s own commenters on the website and Facebook page raised similar objections.

“Being interested in things deemed 'feminine' does NOT equal gay,” one said. “It's offensive to even imply that. He may say he's gay but he doesn't understand what that means. Ask him in 10 years, then he will understand.” Another noted that a “3 year old doesn’t even know he’s 3 years old.”

“This is ridiculous! When I was three I wanted to marry The Luck Dragon from Never Ending Story... and Cheetos,” a reader quipped.

Children’s mental health experts say that small boys showing interest in girl’s toys and activities is often a normal phase and not indicative of homosexual tendencies, but warn that in some cases it may be an early sign of gender identity disorder.

The mother sounds like a nut
Holyfuckingshit, you rightards are absolutely brain-dead. :eusa_doh:

In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, there is actually no mention of the boys mother.

This is exactly the reason I accurately pointed out earlier you rightwingnuts are freaks.

So what? The boy's MOTHER is the responsible party over him. To allow someone to go and make such statements about her child to the world is just . . . fucking beyond sick.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You’re absolutely fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

In reality, from which you too are clearly divorced, you don’t even know if his mother is even in his life.

WTF is wrong with you freaks??

Now you're just playing dumb. The mother is quoted in the article. Sit the fuck down, dumbass
Dumbfuck... quote his mother. :badgrin:

A 3-year-old baby doesn't have any knowledge under his belt to make such a determination as to his "sexuality." He doesn't know anything about it yet. He is more than likely just repeating things that he has heard. Who on EARTH would make such a proclamation based on the words of a BABY?

I would not call people gay. Because if you say it to the wrong person you could get in trouble for it.

In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, there is actually no mention of the boys mother.

This is exactly the reason I accurately pointed out earlier you rightwingnuts are freaks.

So what? The boy's MOTHER is the responsible party over him. To allow someone to go and make such statements about her child to the world is just . . . fucking beyond sick.

In reality, from which you too are clearly divorced, you don’t even know if his mother is even in his life.

Now you're just playing dumb. The mother is quoted in the article. Sit the fuck down, dumbass

So, if the mother is NOT in the picture, does that make it suddenly okay to do this type of thing? What is the matter with you?

You need help, seriously. The point is that he is a 3-year-old baby and cannot be "openly gay."

On Tuesday, the LGBT website Pride shared a series of tweets from a woman named Caren, who says her three-year-old nephew/godchild “proudly admits that he is gay.” According to Caren, the boy’s interests include braiding hair, putting makeup on dolls, and pretending to be a beauty queen.

“No one taught or forced him. He, on his own, showed interest in these things,” she claims.

However, Caren also made conflicting statements as to whether she means her nephew actually has feelings for other boys. She says that "I didn't mean that being gay = showing/doing feminine stuff,” but also maintains that he’s happy “[r]egardless if he knows what it takes to be gay.”

“What if we were allowed to figure out who we are with unconditional support from our families” instead of having sexualities “policed” from the start with “gender reveals and gendered toys,” Pride’s Taylor Henderson asks. He claims that this child “is living that dream.”

"It's sick that anyone would celebrate a three-year-old boy thinking he's 'gay,'" said Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) and assistant director of MassResistance. "Why can't activists just leave the children alone in their innocence?"

"This boy was obviously influenced by a corrupt adult's agenda,” he continued. “One of the byproducts of LGBTQ fanaticism is that 'gay' and 'trans' militants are constantly looking for ways to indoctrinate very young children in their ideology--even to the point pushing pro-homosexual and pro-transgender picture books on toddlers. They want offset the normal, healthy development that comes from being raised in a stable, faith-filled home with a loving mom and dad who are committed to each other for life in marriage.”

The Pride.com article goes on to share a handful of celebratory reactions on Twitter, including that “this made my day,” “this is so cute,” and “my heart is so happy.”

The article was later updated to replace the story with a statement from Caren saying she deleted her original postings because she “couldn’t stand reading hate messages,” and that there was “no point in fighting with close-minded people.”

Adding further confusion to her original story, the statement also claims that her nephew “denies that he is a ‘boy’ because he wants to be a ‘girl.’”

Henderson’s introduction of the new statement lamented that “homophobic abuse and bullying of a three-year-old child” inspired the deletion, but the example he linked merely asked a question.

“Are you aware that understanding ones own sexuality requires a good amount of sexual development?” Ashton Whitty tweeted. “Explain to me how your child can develop sexual emotions most 13 year olds don’t understand before puberty?”

Many of Pride’s own commenters on the website and Facebook page raised similar objections.

“Being interested in things deemed 'feminine' does NOT equal gay,” one said. “It's offensive to even imply that. He may say he's gay but he doesn't understand what that means. Ask him in 10 years, then he will understand.” Another noted that a “3 year old doesn’t even know he’s 3 years old.”

“This is ridiculous! When I was three I wanted to marry The Luck Dragon from Never Ending Story... and Cheetos,” a reader quipped.

Children’s mental health experts say that small boys showing interest in girl’s toys and activities is often a normal phase and not indicative of homosexual tendencies, but warn that in some cases it may be an early sign of gender identity disorder.

WTF is wrong with you..............when you see this crap on a 3 year old.............Amazing what Liberal shits like you defend..........go get your rainbow flag and join the other fruit cakes in San Fran Sicko..............
^^^ another rightwingnut freak ^^^

Attacks me for pointing out his fellow freaks are wrong for attacking the boys’s mother when she could be dead for all they know.

Freak, thy name be conservative.

Dumbfuck the mother is quoted in the article you senile old bastard

A freak would be those of you who think of 3-year-olds as "sexual beings."

Everyone notices how you refuse to state a position on this topic too, sick fucker.
LOL

The only ones here who think this is about sex are you freaks. I’ve been saying all leaking this has nothing to do with sex.

:abgg2q.jpg:What a fucking loser...........Go try your BS with someone who actually cares what you think.

I'm posting my opinions on a opinionated board................And your dumb ass happens to be in front of me at the moment.

So what? Another poster was on here earlier, “in front of me at the moment,” I truly didn’t care about what she posted so I didn’t reply to any of her posts.

That you’re responding to my posts means you care, at least to some degree, about what I post.

I simply want to find I cure for your insanity............to not be ticked off when a 3 year old is talking like this.......when you gotta know he was influenced............says a lot about you.
Some boys think they’re girls at that age. Some girls think they’re boys. That they describe that as being gay is not really a problem. It still has nothing to do with sex. It’s merely the word he was taught to describe his transgendered feelings. All parents use different terms to describe different things to little kids. This term triggers rightwingnuts because they’re homophobic and think this 3 year old is saying he wants to have sex with boys. :cuckoo:
And now the standard liberal talking points come out. Your a Homophobe crap..............perhaps you need a new line.

Let me repeat..........if a child at that age is saying that someone put that it their head.........unless you are a dumb ass liberal.

Do you think 3-year-old babies can be "gay" or not? Why don't you take a stance on this issue instead of nitpicking the unimportant details?
They can’t be gay in a sexual manner. I never said they could. You’re the sick, demented fuck who thinks that 3 year old boy was talking about having sex with other boys. But then this thread has done a marvelous job of exposing just how deranged you are.
She seems the normal one...............she's not the one defending this crap..........you are.

Let me clear yet again..............No damned way a 3 year old would say this unless influenced by adults............and the PARENTS are responsible for this child............

So I'd say they are fucking this child's life up already..........and then the LG community making the kid seem like a hero to them........Utter Insanity from the KOOKS OF THE LEFT...................
So you think it’s normal to attack people you don’t know were involved in this?

Reveals a lot about you. :cuckoo:

WTF is wrong with you..............when you see this crap on a 3 year old.............Amazing what Liberal shits like you defend..........go get your rainbow flag and join the other fruit cakes in San Fran Sicko..............
^^^ another rightwingnut freak ^^^

Attacks me for pointing out his fellow freaks are wrong for attacking the boys’s mother when she could be dead for all they know.

Freak, thy name be conservative.
I guess we will not be sending xmas cards to each other you Lunatic Liberal. I stand by my opinion...........and think you are a Nut Bag for not knowing something is wrong here...............common for them to think that at that age........pffft...............

So what? Another poster was on here earlier, “in front of me at the moment,” I truly didn’t care about what she posted so I didn’t post to her.

Why don't you bless us all with your oh so important opinions on this matter? Is it appropriate for any ADULT to go on social media and speak for a 3-year-old baby and call him out as being GAY? Is this appropriate in any way whatsoever? Apparently, you think responses to your silly posts are the MOST important issue here while the rest of us are here discussing how WRONG this whole entire scenario is!
Of course you’re wrong. Shit, until a short while ago, you didn’t even read the story. I’m not even certain you’ve read it yet.

I posted the story for you where an adult female family member was saying that her nephew is OPENLY GAY to the world. It is sick and wrong, and there is nowhere you can go from here with this.
Then why the fuck are you attacking this boy’s mother??

:cuckoo:

Do you think 3-year-old babies can be "gay" or not? Why don't you take a stance on this issue instead of nitpicking the unimportant details?
They can’t be gay in a sexual manner. I never said they could. You’re the sick, demented fuck who thinks that 3 year old boy was talking about having sex with other boys. But then this thread has done a marvelous job of exposing just how deranged you are.
She seems the normal one...............she's not the one defending this crap..........you are.

Let me clear yet again..............No damned way a 3 year old would say this unless influenced by adults............and the PARENTS are responsible for this child............

So I'd say they are fucking this child's life up already..........and then the LG community making the kid seem like a hero to them........Utter Insanity from the KOOKS OF THE LEFT...................
So you think it’s normal to attack people you don’t know were involved in this?

Reveals a lot about you. :cuckoo:
The Fact that you don't get it..............is your major malfunction and not mine Mr. Mueller..........don't you have a porn star to interogate...........with your BS investigation............

This whole situation smells..........perhaps you live in the sewer and can no longer tell.

Yo dumbass, the mother is quoted in the fucking story. Sweet Jebus you're stupid.
You’re simply deranged, there is no other explanation how you can possibly think that an article which never mention his mother — quoted his mother.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Third paragraph of the linked article...

Go read it then stfu you lying ass. Good gawd everyone can read it, moron
LOLOLOL

Apparently, you can’t read. Third paragraph states...

... not a word about his mother.

But don’t fret, it’s not as if the forum needed more evidence you’re batshit senile.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back