Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

I'm posting my opinions on a opinionated board................And your dumb ass happens to be in front of me at the moment.

Amazing how Liberal nuts like you twist and spin crap like this.
So what? Another poster was on here earlier, “in front of me at the moment,” I truly didn’t care about what she posted so I didn’t post to her.

That you’re responding to my posts means you care, at least to some degree, about what I post.

:dance:

Why don't you bless us all with your oh so important opinions on this matter? Is it appropriate for any ADULT to go on social media and speak for a 3-year-old baby and call him out as being GAY? Is this appropriate in any way whatsoever? Apparently, you think responses to your silly posts are the MOST important issue here while the rest of us are here discussing how WRONG this whole entire scenario is!
Of course you’re wrong. Shit, until a short while ago, you didn’t even read the story. I’m not even certain you’ve read it yet.

I posted the story for you where an adult female family member was saying that her nephew is OPENLY GAY to the world. It is sick and wrong, and there is nowhere you can go from here with this.
Then why the fuck are you attacking this boy’s mother??

:cuckoo:

Because his PARENTS are the ones responsible for everything that happens to this innocent little baby. It is their job to make sure that people do not use or exploit him for their own selfish purposes.

Well you obviously care about what I think or you’d be ignoring what I post.

I'm posting my opinions on a opinionated board................And your dumb ass happens to be in front of me at the moment.

So what? Another poster was on here earlier, “in front of me at the moment,” I truly didn’t care about what she posted so I didn’t reply to any of her posts.

That you’re responding to my posts means you care, at least to some degree, about what I post.

I simply want to find I cure for your insanity............to not be ticked off when a 3 year old is talking like this.......when you gotta know he was influenced............says a lot about you.
Some boys think they’re girls at that age. Some girls think they’re boys. That they describe that as being gay is not really a problem. It still has nothing to do with sex. It’s merely the word he was taught to describe his transgendered feelings. All parents use different terms to describe different things to little kids. This term triggers rightwingnuts because they’re homophobic and think this 3 year old is saying he wants to have sex with boys. :cuckoo:

But HE didn't say it. His aunt said it because he plays with girl toys and likes pink apparently. Neither of those things means he is gay or a transgender at the age of 3 years old.
And you were blaming his mother. :cuckoo:

The mother sounds like a nut
Holyfuckingshit, you rightards are absolutely brain-dead. :eusa_doh:

In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, there is actually no mention of the boys mother.

This is exactly the reason I accurately pointed out earlier you rightwingnuts are freaks.

Yo dumbass, the mother is quoted in the fucking story. Sweet Jebus you're stupid.
You’re simply deranged, there is no other explanation how you can possibly think that an article which never mention his mother — quoted his mother.

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Third paragraph of the linked article...

Go read it then stfu you lying ass. Good gawd everyone can read it, moron
LOLOLOL

Apparently, you can’t read. Third paragraph states...

However, Caren also made conflicting statements as to whether she means her nephew actually has feelings for other boys. She says that "I didn't mean that being gay = showing/doing feminine stuff,” but also maintains that he’s happy “[r]egardless if he knows what it takes to be gay.”

... not a word about his mother.

But don’t fret, it’s not as if the forum needed more evidence you’re batshit senile.

This is NOT the point of this thread. The point of this thread is that it is complete insanity to make such a proclamation online to the world about a baby, and yes, parents definitely play a role in their child's health and mental well being. IF the child thinks he is GAY, then chances are he was molested by a man.

In reality, from which you are clearly divorced, there is actually no mention of the boys mother.

This is exactly the reason I accurately pointed out earlier you rightwingnuts are freaks.

So what? The boy's MOTHER is the responsible party over him. To allow someone to go and make such statements about her child to the world is just . . . fucking beyond sick.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You’re absolutely fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

In reality, from which you too are clearly divorced, you don’t even know if his mother is even in his life.

WTF is wrong with you freaks??

Now you're just playing dumb. The mother is quoted in the article. Sit the fuck down, dumbass
Dumbfuck... quote his mother. :badgrin:

So, if the mother is NOT in the picture, does that make it suddenly okay to do this type of thing? What is the matter with you?
No, it makes you a sick fuck for attacking someone without even knowing if they’re involved.

Freak.

So what? Another poster was on here earlier, “in front of me at the moment,” I truly didn’t care about what she posted so I didn’t reply to any of her posts.

I simply want to find I cure for your insanity............to not be ticked off when a 3 year old is talking like this.......when you gotta know he was influenced............says a lot about you.
Some boys think they’re girls at that age. Some girls think they’re boys. That they describe that as being gay is not really a problem. It still has nothing to do with sex. It’s merely the word he was taught to describe his transgendered feelings. All parents use different terms to describe different things to little kids. This term triggers rightwingnuts because they’re homophobic and think this 3 year old is saying he wants to have sex with boys. :cuckoo:

But HE didn't say it. His aunt said it because he plays with girl toys and likes pink apparently. Neither of those things means he is gay or a transgender at the age of 3 years old.

Yes, do we really NEED to repeat this to you yet again? His aunt, his mother, some adult in his life made this statement about a baby! The mother should have made corrections to this claim if she was any type of responsible parent at all, but probably is not.

So what? The boy's MOTHER is the responsible party over him. To allow someone to go and make such statements about her child to the world is just . . . fucking beyond sick.

In reality, from which you too are clearly divorced, you don’t even know if his mother is even in his life.

Now you're just playing dumb. The mother is quoted in the article. Sit the fuck down, dumbass

So, if the mother is NOT in the picture, does that make it suddenly okay to do this type of thing? What is the matter with you?
No, it makes you a sick fuck for attacking someone without even knowing if they’re involved.

Freak.

No, it makes you sick for focusing on something so stupid considering the topic at hand. Sick FUCK. Go get your sick self some therapy. Leave the babies out of your sick delusional fantasies.

I'm blaming them............I already blamed the Parents for this situation..........which is you understand that .......it would include the mother.

Unless you still think this is the Jungle Book and he was raised by Baboo................
images

Freak.

If the aunt is the caregiver, then SHE is playing the role of mother, dumbass. Either way, it is WRONG to do something like that to a baby.

Perhaps the child should be watching this instead of someone screwing with his head already.

Dumbfuck the mother is quoted in the article you senile old bastard
Where?? :dunno:

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Dumbfuck the mother is quoted in the article you senile old bastard
Where?? :dunno:

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
:lastword:

Well you obviously care about what I think or you’d be ignoring what I post.

And now the standard liberal talking points come out. Your a Homophobe crap..............perhaps you need a new line.

Let me repeat..........if a child at that age is saying that someone put that it their head.........unless you are a dumb ass liberal.
Ok, lemme clarify.... you’re a homophobe who can’t spell. Better?

Last edited:

WTF is wrong with you..............when you see this crap on a 3 year old.............Amazing what Liberal shits like you defend..........go get your rainbow flag and join the other fruit cakes in San Fran Sicko..............
^^^ another rightwingnut freak ^^^

Attacks me for pointing out his fellow freaks are wrong for attacking the boys’s mother when she could be dead for all they know.

Freak, thy name be conservative.
I guess we will not be sending xmas cards to each other you Lunatic Liberal. I stand by my opinion...........and think you are a Nut Bag for not knowing something is wrong here...............common for them to think that at that age........pffft...............
:boohoo:

I'm blaming them............I already blamed the Parents for this situation..........which is you understand that .......it would include the mother.

Unless you still think this is the Jungle Book and he was raised by Baboo................
images

Well, they do believe that men are women because of "feelings," so it wouldn't be surprising if they thought babies were raised up by bears in the jungle. :D Hell, bears would probably do a better job than a leftist at raising a healthy happy and productive child.

And now the standard liberal talking points come out. Your a Homophobe crap..............perhaps you need a new line.

Let me repeat..........if a child at that age is saying that someone put that it their head.........unless you are a dumb ass liberal.
Ok, lemme clarify.... you’re a homophobe who can’t soell. Better?

What is a "soell?" :D

A person is a homophobe if they know that babies are not sexual beings who are not homosexuals? Lol.

So what? Another poster was on here earlier, “in front of me at the moment,” I truly didn’t care about what she posted so I didn’t post to her.

Why don't you bless us all with your oh so important opinions on this matter? Is it appropriate for any ADULT to go on social media and speak for a 3-year-old baby and call him out as being GAY? Is this appropriate in any way whatsoever? Apparently, you think responses to your silly posts are the MOST important issue here while the rest of us are here discussing how WRONG this whole entire scenario is!
Of course you’re wrong. Shit, until a short while ago, you didn’t even read the story. I’m not even certain you’ve read it yet.

I posted the story for you where an adult female family member was saying that her nephew is OPENLY GAY to the world. It is sick and wrong, and there is nowhere you can go from here with this.

Because his PARENTS are the ones responsible for everything that happens to this innocent little baby. It is their job to make sure that people do not use or exploit him for their own selfish purposes.
Again... for the freaks who simply don’t know any better ... you don’t know if his parents are even raising him. They could have been killed years ago, for all you know. You’re a sick fuck who attacks people unjustifiably because you’re such an ignorant twat.

Color me shocked............a liberal loon saying this...........hasn't happened before......
:abgg2q.jpg:

Again... for the freaks who simply don’t know any better ... you don’t know if his parents are even raising him. They could have been killed years ago, for all you know. You’re a sick fuck who attacks people unjustifiably because you’re such an ignorant twat.

That is not the point of the thread. The point is that an adult who is obviously in the child's life is making the claim that a 3-year-old baby is "openly gay" on social media.

Forum List

Back