Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

Some boys think they’re girls at that age. Some girls think they’re boys. That they describe that as being gay is not really a problem. It still has nothing to do with sex. It’s merely the word he was taught to describe his transgendered feelings. All parents use different terms to describe different things to little kids. This term triggers rightwingnuts because they’re homophobic and think this 3 year old is saying he wants to have sex with boys. :cuckoo:

But HE didn't say it. His aunt said it because he plays with girl toys and likes pink apparently. Neither of those things means he is gay or a transgender at the age of 3 years old.
And you were blaming his mother. :cuckoo:

Yes, do we really NEED to repeat this to you yet again? His aunt, his mother, some adult in his life made this statement about a baby! The mother should have made corrections to this claim if she was any type of responsible parent at all, but probably is not.
You’re speaking out of ignorance again. G’head .... price she’s even alive....

So if she is not alive, then some other adult is playing the "mother" role. They are still responsible for the child's well being.
Again .... then why were you attacking his mother?

I posted the story for you where an adult female family member was saying that her nephew is OPENLY GAY to the world. It is sick and wrong, and there is nowhere you can go from here with this.
Then why the fuck are you attacking this boy’s mother??

:cuckoo:

Because his PARENTS are the ones responsible for everything that happens to this innocent little baby. It is their job to make sure that people do not use or exploit him for their own selfish purposes.
Again... for the freaks who simply don’t know any better ... you don’t know if his parents are even raising him. They could have been killed years ago, for all you know. You’re a sick fuck who attacks people unjustifiably because you’re such an ignorant twat.

Yes, as a parent, you are responsible for who you allow around your child and the influence outside sources exert on your child.
What if they’re dead? Are they still responsible, freak?

So, is that what has your little girl pink panties in a bunch? That people would blame the parents for this exploitation?

I posted the story for you where an adult female family member was saying that her nephew is OPENLY GAY to the world. It is sick and wrong, and there is nowhere you can go from here with this.

Because his PARENTS are the ones responsible for everything that happens to this innocent little baby. It is their job to make sure that people do not use or exploit him for their own selfish purposes.
Again... for the freaks who simply don’t know any better ... you don’t know if his parents are even raising him. They could have been killed years ago, for all you know. You’re a sick fuck who attacks people unjustifiably because you’re such an ignorant twat.

Yes, as a parent, you are responsible for who you allow around your child and the influence outside sources exert on your child.
You pulling assumptions out of your ass again.
:abgg2q.jpg:

But HE didn't say it. His aunt said it because he plays with girl toys and likes pink apparently. Neither of those things means he is gay or a transgender at the age of 3 years old.

Yes, do we really NEED to repeat this to you yet again? His aunt, his mother, some adult in his life made this statement about a baby! The mother should have made corrections to this claim if she was any type of responsible parent at all, but probably is not.
You’re speaking out of ignorance again. G’head .... price she’s even alive....

So if she is not alive, then some other adult is playing the "mother" role. They are still responsible for the child's well being.
Again .... then why were you attacking his mother?

Good Lord, you are one stupid twisted sick fucker. Lol. The fact that this is what you are choosing to argue about just shows how pathetic you really are! Lol. I said sorry for the mistaken identity.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

There is already something in his ass and it's probably not assumptions! :D Maybe a butt plug?

There is already something in his ass and it's probably not assumptions! :D Maybe a butt plug?
He's a troll ................LOL

Anyone who would think that a child being coached to believe he is "gay" at 3 years old is a "good thing" or something to celebrate should be kept away from all kids at all costs. They are no better than your average child molester.

That is the only logical explanation, but there are a lot of actual child molesters in this world who would defend the idea of a "gay baby." I've seen them do it on this board and others before.

That is the only logical explanation, but there are a lot of actual child molesters in this world who would defend the idea of a "gay baby." I've seen them do it on this board and others before.
He's probably gay and wanted the 3 year old as their hero.....who knows.

You have to keep it in the back of your mind that you really don't know a THING about these people that you post with, even if you post here every single day. You only get what they decide to share with you. So, you just never know who you are discussing anything with. Personally, I would tend to be safe rather than sorry and keep my baby away from the people who would actually believe that a BABY could be gay or that a BABY could make definitive decisions regarding his sexuality. It is at least a sign of a severe personal issue that I wouldn't want my baby being exposed to.

He's probably gay and wanted the 3 year old as their hero.....who knows.

That is so SICK beyond belief. That these people are using CHILDREN to promote their agenda. There was another thread here not too long about about a 6-year-old "drag queen."

Dumbfuck... quote his mother. :badgrin:

So, if the mother is NOT in the picture, does that make it suddenly okay to do this type of thing? What is the matter with you?
No, it makes you a sick fuck for attacking someone without even knowing if they’re involved.

Freak.

No, it makes you sick for focusing on something so stupid considering the topic at hand. Sick FUCK. Go get your sick self some therapy. Leave the babies out of your sick delusional fantasies.
What fantasies? You’re literally fighting with your own strawmen again. :lol:

You are the only one fighting . . . something here in this thread. Is it that some people mistakenly referred to the aunt as the mother? Oh okay. So sorry about that. Now, move along.
The point to that is, your position, which you hold up as holier than though, is based on your own ignorance. You blamed his mother, though you don’t know if she’s responsible. You claimed someone else said he was gay, when it was actually the boy who said that if himself. You think this is about sex because he used the word, “gay.”

You’re entire position is based on ignorance for not having read the story until you were embarrassing yourself by exposing your lack of knowledge about it.

And your position remains grounded in ignorance because you still can’t comprehend that some words have different meanings to kids. When my kids were that age, I didn’t teach them the word, “shit,” I made up some cutsie name for it. You’re reading far too much into this.

Why? Because as I so astutely pointed out from early on, you’re an ignorant freak. You proved that repeatedly tonight.

Some boys think they’re girls at that age. Some girls think they’re boys. That they describe that as being gay is not really a problem. It still has nothing to do with sex. It’s merely the word he was taught to describe his transgendered feelings. All parents use different terms to describe different things to little kids. This term triggers rightwingnuts because they’re homophobic and think this 3 year old is saying he wants to have sex with boys. :cuckoo:

I'm blaming them............I already blamed the Parents for this situation..........which is you understand that .......it would include the mother.

Unless you still think this is the Jungle Book and he was raised by Baboo................
images
Great... let’s see your proof they are in his life....

How about you prove something for a change? You have no proof that they are NOT in his life, and it is totally normal for people to assume that a child has a mother in the picture.
I don’t have to prove they are or are not in his life as I am not ignorantly maligning them like you are.

So, if the mother is NOT in the picture, does that make it suddenly okay to do this type of thing? What is the matter with you?
No, it makes you a sick fuck for attacking someone without even knowing if they’re involved.

Freak.

No, it makes you sick for focusing on something so stupid considering the topic at hand. Sick FUCK. Go get your sick self some therapy. Leave the babies out of your sick delusional fantasies.
What fantasies? You’re literally fighting with your own strawmen again. :lol:

You are the only one fighting . . . something here in this thread. Is it that some people mistakenly referred to the aunt as the mother? Oh okay. So sorry about that. Now, move along.
The point to that is, your position, which you hold up as holier than though, is based on your own ignorance. You blamed his mother, though you don’t know if she’s responsible. You claimed someone else said he was gay, when it was actually the boy who said that if himself. You think this is about sex because he used the word, “gay.”

You’re entire position is based on ignorance for not having read the story until you were embarrassing yourself by exposing your lack of knowledge about it.

And your position remains grounded in ignorance because you still can’t comprehend that some words have different meanings to kids. When my kids were that age, I didn’t teach them the word, “shit,” I made up some cutsie name for it. You’re reading far too much into this.

Why? Because as I so astutely pointed out from early on, you’re an ignorant freak. You proved that repeatedly tonight.

What is MY position that I hold as "holier than thou?" That designating BABIES as GAY is wrong?

You are the freak here, buddy. Go seek some help for your sick mind.

Who the hell is talking about teaching kids words? This has nothing to do with the point of the topic which is an adult who is in the child's life who proclaimed on social media and to the world that this poor little guy is OPENLY GAY because he likes pink and braiding hair, maybe plays with dolls or something. Ridiculous.

I'm blaming them............I already blamed the Parents for this situation..........which is you understand that .......it would include the mother.

Unless you still think this is the Jungle Book and he was raised by Baboo................
images
Liberal Lawyer speak......talk............whatever........

The adults in charge put this shit in the child's head............and you sit here saying IT'S NORMAL...........No da fuck it isn't...........

Amazing what liberal idiots like you defend..........saying it's Normal.........No the hell it isn't.
LOL

That’s ok, you think attacking his parents without even knowing if they’re involved is normal. :cuckoo:

images

How about you prove something for a change? You have no proof that they are NOT in his life, and it is totally normal for people to assume that a child has a mother in the picture.
I don’t have to prove they are or are not in his life as I am not ignorantly maligning them like you are.

Ignorantly maligning them? No. They are responsible for their baby's well being and they are responsible to protect him from adults using him as a "tool" for their agenda of "normalizing" gay sex. :D

The point of this thread is that there is an adult in this child's life who is going on social media and proclaiming him as an "openly gay" 3-year-old baby. That is messed up. WAY more messed up than mistaking the aunt for the mother. Lol. Wow. Just wow is all one can say at this point.

Just what exactly is IT that you are fighting for here? The unknown mother's honor or something? :D
I’m merely pointing out you freaks make up shit and then blindly attack the shit you make up.

Pure ignorance.

Forum List

Back