Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

Why don't you bless us all with your oh so important opinions on this matter? Is it appropriate for any ADULT to go on social media and speak for a 3-year-old baby and call him out as being GAY? Is this appropriate in any way whatsoever? Apparently, you think responses to your silly posts are the MOST important issue here while the rest of us are here discussing how WRONG this whole entire scenario is!
Of course you’re wrong. Shit, until a short while ago, you didn’t even read the story. I’m not even certain you’ve read it yet.

I posted the story for you where an adult female family member was saying that her nephew is OPENLY GAY to the world. It is sick and wrong, and there is nowhere you can go from here with this.
Then why the fuck are you attacking this boy’s mother??

:cuckoo:

Because his PARENTS are the ones responsible for everything that happens to this innocent little baby. It is their job to make sure that people do not use or exploit him for their own selfish purposes.
Again... for the freaks who simply don’t know any better ... you don’t know if his parents are even raising him. They could have been killed years ago, for all you know. You’re a sick fuck who attacks people unjustifiably because you’re such an ignorant twat.

Yes, as a parent, you are responsible for who you allow around your child and the influence outside sources exert on your child.

So what? Another poster was on here earlier, “in front of me at the moment,” I truly didn’t care about what she posted so I didn’t reply to any of her posts.

That you’re responding to my posts means you care, at least to some degree, about what I post.

:dance:
I simply want to find I cure for your insanity............to not be ticked off when a 3 year old is talking like this.......when you gotta know he was influenced............says a lot about you.
Some boys think they’re girls at that age. Some girls think they’re boys. That they describe that as being gay is not really a problem. It still has nothing to do with sex. It’s merely the word he was taught to describe his transgendered feelings. All parents use different terms to describe different things to little kids. This term triggers rightwingnuts because they’re homophobic and think this 3 year old is saying he wants to have sex with boys. :cuckoo:

But HE didn't say it. His aunt said it because he plays with girl toys and likes pink apparently. Neither of those things means he is gay or a transgender at the age of 3 years old.
And you were blaming his mother. :cuckoo:

Yes, do we really NEED to repeat this to you yet again? His aunt, his mother, some adult in his life made this statement about a baby! The mother should have made corrections to this claim if she was any type of responsible parent at all, but probably is not.
You’re speaking out of ignorance again. G’head .... prove she’s even alive....

Last edited:
So what? Another poster was on here earlier, “in front of me at the moment,” I truly didn’t care about what she posted so I didn’t reply to any of her posts.

That you’re responding to my posts means you care, at least to some degree, about what I post.

I simply want to find I cure for your insanity............to not be ticked off when a 3 year old is talking like this.......when you gotta know he was influenced............says a lot about you.
Some boys think they’re girls at that age. Some girls think they’re boys. That they describe that as being gay is not really a problem. It still has nothing to do with sex. It’s merely the word he was taught to describe his transgendered feelings. All parents use different terms to describe different things to little kids. This term triggers rightwingnuts because they’re homophobic and think this 3 year old is saying he wants to have sex with boys. :cuckoo:
And now the standard liberal talking points come out. Your a Homophobe crap..............perhaps you need a new line.

Let me repeat..........if a child at that age is saying that someone put that it their head.........unless you are a dumb ass liberal.
Ok, lemme clarify.... you’re a homophobe who can’t soell. Better?
Color me shocked............a liberal loon saying this...........hasn't happened before......
:abgg2q.jpg:

Don't be a gay baby phobe. :D Why do you HATE the gay babies? Lol.

But HE didn't say it. His aunt said it because he plays with girl toys and likes pink apparently. Neither of those things means he is gay or a transgender at the age of 3 years old.

Yes, do we really NEED to repeat this to you yet again? His aunt, his mother, some adult in his life made this statement about a baby! The mother should have made corrections to this claim if she was any type of responsible parent at all, but probably is not.
You’re speaking out of ignorance again. G’head .... price she’s even alive....

So if she is not alive, then some other adult is playing the "mother" role. They are still responsible for the child's well being.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You’re absolutely fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

In reality, from which you too are clearly divorced, you don’t even know if his mother is even in his life.

WTF is wrong with you freaks??

Now you're just playing dumb. The mother is quoted in the article. Sit the fuck down, dumbass
Dumbfuck... quote his mother. :badgrin:

So, if the mother is NOT in the picture, does that make it suddenly okay to do this type of thing? What is the matter with you?
No, it makes you a sick fuck for attacking someone without even knowing if they’re involved.

Freak.

No, it makes you sick for focusing on something so stupid considering the topic at hand. Sick FUCK. Go get your sick self some therapy. Leave the babies out of your sick delusional fantasies.
What fantasies? You’re literally fighting with your own strawmen again. :lol:

The gay babies are going to rise up and fight against this oppression of their stated sexual preferences! Damn gay baby phobes can go to hell! :113:

I'm blaming them............I already blamed the Parents for this situation..........which is you understand that .......it would include the mother.

Unless you still think this is the Jungle Book and he was raised by Baboo................
images
Great... let’s see your proof they are in his life....

Now you're just playing dumb. The mother is quoted in the article. Sit the fuck down, dumbass

So, if the mother is NOT in the picture, does that make it suddenly okay to do this type of thing? What is the matter with you?
No, it makes you a sick fuck for attacking someone without even knowing if they’re involved.

Freak.

No, it makes you sick for focusing on something so stupid considering the topic at hand. Sick FUCK. Go get your sick self some therapy. Leave the babies out of your sick delusional fantasies.
What fantasies? You’re literally fighting with your own strawmen again. :lol:

You are the only one fighting . . . something here in this thread. Is it that some people mistakenly referred to the aunt as the mother? Oh okay. So sorry about that. Now, move along.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You’re absolutely fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

In reality, from which you too are clearly divorced, you don’t even know if his mother is even in his life.

WTF is wrong with you freaks??

Freak.

If the aunt is the caregiver, then SHE is playing the role of mother, dumbass. Either way, it is WRONG to do something like that to a baby.
Then why were you blaming his mother?

Oh, that’s right ... you’re ignorant.

I'm blaming them............I already blamed the Parents for this situation..........which is you understand that .......it would include the mother.

Unless you still think this is the Jungle Book and he was raised by Baboo................
images

How about you prove something for a change? You have no proof that they are NOT in his life, and it is totally normal for people to assume that a child has a mother in the picture.

images
Liberal Lawyer speak......talk............whatever........

The adults in charge put this shit in the child's head............and you sit here saying IT'S NORMAL...........No da fuck it isn't...........

Amazing what liberal idiots like you defend..........saying it's Normal.........No the hell it isn't.

Freak.

If the aunt is the caregiver, then SHE is playing the role of mother, dumbass. Either way, it is WRONG to do something like that to a baby.
Then why were you blaming his mother?

Oh, that’s right ... you’re ignorant.

Who cares. That is not the point of this thread. Either get to saying something topical or get lost, little pansy boy.

And now the standard liberal talking points come out. Your a Homophobe crap..............perhaps you need a new line.

Let me repeat..........if a child at that age is saying that someone put that it their head.........unless you are a dumb ass liberal.

A person is a homophobe if they know that babies are not sexual beings who are not homosexuals? Lol.
No one but you freaks thinks this is about sex.

The point of this thread is that there is an adult in this child's life who is going on social media and proclaiming him as an "openly gay" 3-year-old baby. That is messed up. WAY more messed up than mistaking the aunt for the mother. Lol. Wow. Just wow is all one can say at this point.

Just what exactly is IT that you are fighting for here? The unknown mother's honor or something? :D

Of course you’re wrong. Shit, until a short while ago, you didn’t even read the story. I’m not even certain you’ve read it yet.

I posted the story for you where an adult female family member was saying that her nephew is OPENLY GAY to the world. It is sick and wrong, and there is nowhere you can go from here with this.

Because his PARENTS are the ones responsible for everything that happens to this innocent little baby. It is their job to make sure that people do not use or exploit him for their own selfish purposes.
Again... for the freaks who simply don’t know any better ... you don’t know if his parents are even raising him. They could have been killed years ago, for all you know. You’re a sick fuck who attacks people unjustifiably because you’re such an ignorant twat.

That is not the point of the thread. The point is that an adult who is obviously in the child's life is making the claim that a 3-year-old baby is "openly gay" on social media.
The boy said that. Who the fuck are you to tell him how he feels?

A person is a homophobe if they know that babies are not sexual beings who are not homosexuals? Lol.
BS.................about a child getting screwed up at 3 because he must have had screwed up parents like you.........

Why the hell would a 3 year old even know any of this shit.................someone put it there.

We are not the ones who think that babies can be openly gay, so I don't see how you could make that leap in logic. It was a family member of the child who was claiming that he was "gay." Nobody else.

Yes, as a parent, you are responsible for who you allow around your child and the influence outside sources exert on your child.
What if they’re dead? Are they still responsible, freak?

Obviously, a very retarded family member who should really be slapped down hard for saying such things about a baby online to the entire world when the child cannot yet speak for himself or understand the consequences of such actions yet. They are HORRIBLE people exploiting a baby who likes pink and braids in hair.

What if they’re dead? Are they still responsible, freak?

Didn't we already go through this? The mother would be anyone who is the female guardian of the child. Your posts in this thread are absolutely POINTLESS. Lol. :D

Forum List

Back