Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, they should make this thread a sticky as an example of teaper lunacy and nonsense threads.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................. Staph seems to be missing in action. Wonder if things got to hot for her and the other fruitloops?

Come on people... LET'S ROLL!

Fat-girl-motorcycle-fail.gif

This is an example of shit, instead of - get off the pot.

Shit and still shitting, Steph.

Phase 1 - Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government leadership, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

:rofl: :itsok: :lol:

wow, this turned into a left wing hate circle jerk

I can fweeeeel the love

what haters. carry on if it make's your life happier..

I can fweeeeel the love

Ohh...I thought you were one of those 2 still sitting on the National Mall demanding Obama and his regime leave office.

:lmao:

10 million. bwahahahahah hahahahhah

:rofl:

I am giving you rep, just for this thread. Thank you Stephanie...let's roll!!!

I can fweeeeel the love

From the OP

Government is not the target, it is sound; corrupt and criminal leadership must be removed.
Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
Patriots may be killed, wounded, incarcerated.
There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

Shut up complaining about feeling the love when you post crap like this AND believe it you nut bar

take a break, here's some entertainment for ya all

all that haten can't be good for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back