Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
amazing how long you people can go on hating

you all must be proud of it. wear like some badge that says (look at me I'm a small person) I can hate for life

Last edited:
amazing how long you people can go on hating

you all must be proud of it. wear like some badge that says (look at me I'm a small person) I can hate for life

"Let's roll," Steph! Before it's too late!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

LMHM-roller-skating-2-high-res.jpg

LET'S ROLL!

Hey Staph, this is the thread with the most fun in it on the board. You should get a special humor award for it:lol:

She also deserves a good sport award! I think she is ridiculously pathetic, but most members would have been crying at this point.

:beer: to steph! You get a brownie point.

LET'S ROLL!

American Spring! What an awesome event that was! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Sort of a cross between Burning Man, Sharknado and the Producers.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiryTUCtLNA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiryTUCtLNA[/ame]

The gay corollary of Godwin's law. :D

Last edited:
Let's Roll...wait, it is a Teaper movement. Black people aren't invited.

American Spring! What an awesome event that was! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
And not just for the 50 dumbest Conservatives in America who were actually stupid enough to go, but for the other 29,999,950 who sat back and laughed at them for getting punked. :lol:

You just have to love these people...they could probably go forever

full of warm fuzzies for others.

You just have to love these people...they could probably go forever

full of warm fuzzies for others.
So tell us what went wrong? Why did so few "patriots" show up when between 10 million and 30 million were expected?

I guess all that violence and rioting put them back in hate mode and here they are

just tolerant warm loving people aren't they?

just sad

I guess all that violence and rioting put them back in hate mode and here they are

just tolerant warm loving people aren't they?

just sad

Exactly to whom are you referring, "Let's Roll"-Stephanie? Just who are these "tolerant warm loving people", Stephanie?

I bet you are way too much of a fat coward to actually say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back