🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Operation KKK strikes out so far....

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Praxis Mag: #OpKKK Strikes Matt Parrott

ROFL...morons 1. Got guys WRONG address and sent 333$ worth of pizza he doesn't live at and according to him the owner,delivery guy and people that make the pizza are all non whites so these internet heroes just offended more non whites than he ever has
2. At least 2 people on the list are dead
3.At least 2 people on list AREN'T pro white activists....

This is hilarious. I expected to be harassed for my pro white views. It comes with the territory. The anti white racist establishment is losing ground and it knows it so its attacking back....what else can we expect?

Where's LWNJ Hazlnut??????

she was so AMPED FOR THIS!!

lol libs are losers who lie to themselves!!

Where's LWNJ Hazlnut??????

she was so AMPED FOR THIS!!

lol libs are losers who lie to themselves!!
HAHA...maybe filling a bucket with tears? Hell they accused mayors of HUGE cities,SITTING SENATORS among others of being Klan members...its HILARIOUS!

ROFL...morons 1. Got guys WRONG address and sent 333$ worth of pizza he doesn't live at and according to him the owner,delivery guy and people that make the pizza are all non whites so these internet heroes just offended more non whites than he ever has

This is hilarious. I expected to be harassed for my pro white views. It comes with the territory. The anti white racist establishment is losing ground and it knows it so its attacking back....what else can we expect?

Patience, m'boy. The big release was slated for tomorrow. Your chance at fame is still alive.

Is there supposed to be a coherent sentence in English in there somewhere?

Does anyone know what this person is ranting so hysterically about?

Patience, m'boy. The big release was slated for tomorrow. Your chance at fame is still alive.

well i for one am quaking in my combat boots!!
i dont know what my Haitian wife will say or do should she find out!!!

lmao! libs are losers who lie to themselves

Apparently some guy "does not live at pizza".

Hey wait -- I don't either... :ack-1:

Never been in the Klan but hey fine with me! :D Make me more famous bitches!

Yep pretty simple to figure out if reading comprehension is above the first grade level.

Forum List

Back