Opinion: Adam Schiff’s Impeachment Report Exonerates President Trump

girther-2.png

girther-4.png

nintchdbpict000378761567.jpg
The Trump pics are photoshopped. I've seen the original versions.

how about these...are they all photoshopped...

55a410e3eab8ea4d21028ac8

man
It's fake:

john-daly-compared.jpg

Next you'll be saying Trump never even made the call. Repubs are not factually contesting any of the evidence of Trump's guilt. They are simply claiming the sky is not blue.
There is no evidence of Trump's guilt, moron.
Its abuse of office.

Withholding aid for personal benefit, bribery.
Prove he did it for personal gain. That's what I want to see. I want to see evidence that he conspired with other people and actually wrote or spoke the words that he was doing it for his own gain. I want to see the evidence that is not opinion based, such as we've seen from all of these testimonies.

Without that, you only have speculation as to his motives.

Adam Schiff’s Impeachment Report Exonerates President Trump.

this paragraph stuck out:
Every fact in the Democrats’ case has been contested—starting with whether or not Trump demanded a quid pro quo from Ukraine. But the most obvious example of Democrats presuming, not proving, the necessary facts is their complete failure to demonstrate Trump had “corrupt” intent. Democrats assert—without evidence—that President Trump’s motivation in seeking investigations of Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election and Burisma was his own personal political interests.
----
and it's 100% true. the left dove on this like a duck on a junebug and *assumed* it was because it was for trumps own political gain. yet none of that has been proven.

just "assumed".

if he is truly looking into corruption and the activities of the left 2 things would happen:
1. he would make that phone call
2. the left, if corrupt, would go apeshit to discredit anything he was doing.

looks like both happened.

as the left loves to tell trump, if you've nothing to hide, let it all out for us to see. yet, where are they when it comes to looking into what THEY have done over the last decade? throwing up FAKE NEWS, just ignoring you, accusing the right of what they are being looked into doing and so forth.

if the left has done nothing wrong, what's wrong with trump having the complaints from the ukraine looked into? i mean, they didn't do it so nothing would be found, right? a lot like the mueller reports...

yet, here we are. no laws have been broken and there is zero proof trump did it for political gain vs. following up and doing his job.

it's also funny to me that somehow during all this IMPEACH 45 activity for the phone call, obstruction in 2016 is coming up as a top reason for said impeachment. like a streaker at halftime this came out of nowhere to take center stage.
when was any of this shit contested? please someone clear this up?

When you don't have Evidence, you have to go a through a Convoluted and Ambiguous Route to attempt to convict an Innocent Man, and within that route will be an Exoneration if you just look for it.

Nancy has called The President, Cruel, A Coward, A Fraud, An Impostor and she and her Cohorts have called for his impeachment The Moment he was elected in November 2016.

Next you'll be saying Trump never even made the call. Repubs are not factually contesting any of the evidence of Trump's guilt. They are simply claiming the sky is not blue.
Its abuse of office.

Prove he did it for personal gain. That's what I want to see. I want to see evidence that he conspired with other people and actually wrote or spoke the words that he was doing it for his own gain. I want to see the evidence that is not opinion based, such as we've seen from all of these testimonies.

What is worse, is that The President never received any benefit after this phone call. Zelinsky got everything he asked for without doing anything for The United States or The President for that matter even though The President was asking Zelinsky do something for "US" as in The U.S. to ensure that Foreign Aid was not going to be used for corrupt purposes as is his Duty to ensure that.

Its abuse of office.

I’m sure it’s just one big coincidence that Trump became suddenly supper concerned about corruption in Ukraine and that the extent of his concern extended only to Ukraine and some idiotic theory about the DNC server. And none of that has anything to do with the fact that Biden is running and the Democratic Party is the opposition. It’s just a total coincidence he only cares amount Ukrainian corruption with regard to political adversaries.

Is that what you want us to believe?

Its abuse of office.

I’m sure it’s just one big coincidence that Trump became suddenly supper concerned about corruption in Ukraine and that the extent of his concern extended only to Ukraine and some idiotic theory about the DNC server. And none of that has anything to do with the fact that Biden is running and the Democratic Party is the opposition. It’s just a total coincidence he only cares amount Ukrainian corruption with regard to political adversaries.

Is that what you want us to believe?
I'm sure Trump eats supper every night, and at many places.

Yeah sure, Trumpybear didn't specifically tell anyone that has testified so far that he planned to use the phony headlines he was creating against Joe and the Democrat so I guess his coercion, bribery, blackmail or extortion plot was just for fun and he should continue to lead the Country.

Or not.

Every fact in the Democrats’ case has been contested—starting with whether or not Trump demanded a quid pro quo from Ukraine. But the most obvious example of Democrats presuming, not proving, the necessary facts is their complete failure to demonstrate Trump had “corrupt” intent. Democrats assert—without evidence—that President Trump’s motivation in seeking investigations of Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election and Burisma was his own personal political interests.
----
and it's 100% true. the left dove on this like a duck on a junebug and *assumed* it was because it was for trumps own political gain. yet none of that has been proven.

just "assumed".

if he is truly looking into corruption and the activities of the left 2 things would happen:

as the left loves to tell trump, if you've nothing to hide, let it all out for us to see. yet, where are they when it comes to looking into what THEY have done over the last decade? throwing up FAKE NEWS, just ignoring you, accusing the right of what they are being looked into doing and so forth.

if the left has done nothing wrong, what's wrong with trump having the complaints from the ukraine looked into? i mean, they didn't do it so nothing would be found, right? a lot like the mueller reports...

yet, here we are. no laws have been broken and there is zero proof trump did it for political gain vs. following up and doing his job.

it's also funny to me that somehow during all this IMPEACH 45 activity for the phone call, obstruction in 2016 is coming up as a top reason for said impeachment. like a streaker at halftime this came out of nowhere to take center stage.

Human Events is another right wing organization that has been corrupted by Trump. Trump has no right to demand investigations of a American with no valid reason. The DOJ has found no reason to open a investigation because there is no evidence of anything illegal. Conservatives I know do not believe Americans should be investigated when there is no cause.

Yeah sure, Trumpybear didn't specifically tell anyone that has testified so far that he planned to use the phony headlines he was creating against Joe and the Democrat so I guess his coercion, bribery, blackmail or extortion plot was just for fun and he should continue to lead the Country.

Or not.
Dims are the ones who are engaging in coercion, bribery, blackmail and extortion

----

just "assumed".

Human Events is another right wing organization that has been corrupted by Trump. Trump has no right to demand investigations of a American with no valid reason. The DOJ has found no reason to open a investigation because there is no evidence of anything illegal. Conservatives I know do not believe Americans should be investigated when there is no cause.
There is all kinds of evidence moron. There's a video, and there's Hunter Biden's bank records.

It's fake:

Here is 3 people that all have the same height and weight listed...which one is not like the other..

donald-trump-height-weight-tim-tebow.jpg
Who fucking cares? Only Trump hating turds like you give a damn about his weight. He's doing better than most Americans his age.

Thank you for admitting you were full of shit.

And the only reason I posted the pics I did was because your fellow Trump worshiper posted the picture of him as Rocky...because that is how you people view him.

It's fake:

Here is 3 people that all have the same height and weight listed...which one is not like the other..

Who fucking cares? Only Trump hating turds like you give a damn about his weight. He's doing better than most Americans his age.

And the only reason I posted the pics I did was because your fellow Trump worshiper posted the picture of him as Rocky...because that is how you people view him.
I admitted no such thing, shit for brains. I've seen the unretouched versions of the other photos, but I couldn't find them when I did a search. Trump is a little heavy, but not enough to justify all this hatred. You should worry about Biden. He's obviously senile.

It's fake:

And you immediately got triggered by a picture of Trump and started ranting and raving as usual. Trump knows just how to push your buttons. Living in your head rent free for another 5 years.

It's fake:

I admitted no such thing, shit for brains. I've seen the unretouched versions of the other photos, but I couldn't find them when I did a search. Trump is a little heavy, but not enough to justify all this hatred. You should worry about Biden. He's obviously senile.

If you cannot produce them, they do not exist. The old "because I said so" does not really cut it on here.

I like Biden even less than Trump. My real worry is people like you and JST who worship Trump and view him as some sort warrior god.

It's fake:

And you immediately got triggered by a picture of Trump and started ranting and raving as usual. Trump knows just how to push your buttons. Living in your head rent free for another 5 years.

Was not triggered at all, just love making fun of you Trump worshipers.

Forum List

Back