Opinion: Trump Syria Strikes Not Strong Enough

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The US should hit Damascus and take out Assad’s command and control infrastructure if you really want to stop gas attacks and give rebel forces a big boost. I want to see something more along these lines...

What AP says

upload_2018-4-13_23-25-24.png

The US should hit Damascus and take out Assad’s command and control infrastructure if you really want to stop gas attacks and give rebel forces a big boost. I want to see something more along these lines...

You should enlist so you can have a front row seat to all the neat explosions n shit

Why not attack Russia too?

What are the chances that some of this chemical stuff is coming from Russia? Hit the Kremlin, take out Putin, start a world war, see 1/3 of people die, all so you can have a little wank.

I am utterly disgusted with Trump if these attacks are real. The chemical attack was a BIG time false flag to further the PNAC agenda and I am sickened to think that Trump was manipulated into attacking a country that has been under attack by the CIA, Saudi intel, MI5/MI6/Mossad proxy army that is ISIS/al qaeda. This is nothing but another step towards fulfilling the neocon PNAC plan. Trump is just another deep state puppet and it appears to me that we have been "played".

14705666_2154623031428923_6359368163953161200_n.jpg

I am utterly disgusted with Trump if these attacks are real. The chemical attack was a BIG time false flag to further the PNAC agenda and I am sickened to think that Trump was manipulated into attacking a country that has been under attack by the CIA, Saudi intel, MI5/MI6/Mossad proxy army that is ISIS/al qaeda. This is nothing but another step towards fulfilling the neocon PNAC plan. Trump is just another deep state puppet and it appears to me that we have been "played".

View attachment 187866
I thought of you when I made this post, you wrote what I was thinking as well. . .

Breaking! President Trump Orders Syria Attacked

View attachment 187866
I thought of you when I made this post, you wrote what I was thinking as well. . .

It's a bit comforting to have like-minded people like you here.....

View attachment 187866

It's a bit comforting to have like-minded people like you here.....
I notice the left and the right are in disarray over this war. Some refuse to even call it a war so that the Constitution can once again be ignored.

You can really tell who let's the TV do the thinking for them.

Some folks have integrity, some just run on emotion.

View attachment 187866

I agree we should just stay out of it. But at least President Trump had a measured response of bombing only, and has not called for regime change.

Hillary would had been attacking the Russians by now.

I don't think we should be involved at all, but if we are going to interfere I'm tired of these short term missile strikes that don't actually accomplish anything. It's really just us flexing our muscle, knowing that Syria is incapable of responding in any significant way. Does anybody think an hour long bombing really hampered their chemical weapons program for any significant amount of time?

You should enlist so you can have a front row seat to all the neat explosions n shit

Already served in combat. Had my front row seat.

View attachment 187866

I agree we should just stay out of it. But at least President Trump had a measured response of bombing only, and has not called for regime change.

Hillary would had been attacking the Russians by now.
Hillary would have done nothing but spew rhetoric.

View attachment 187866

You were played by the orange one long ago, just now seeing it?

I don't think we should be involved at all, but if we are going to interfere I'm tired of these short term missile strikes that don't actually accomplish anything. It's really just us flexing our muscle, knowing that Syria is incapable of responding in any significant way. Does anybody think an hour long bombing really hampered their chemical weapons program for any significant amount of time?
Exactly my point. NATO should go all out to help rebel cause. The Russians are protecting their economic asset in Syria and that’s all. They won’t go to the mat for Assad.

They just said on TV it was only 17 minutes.

View attachment 187866

You were played by the orange one long ago, just now seeing it?
Played? You supported Obama :auiqs.jpg:

They just said on TV it was only 17 minutes.

Wow. I was giving a guess. I expected somebody to come in and say something like, "No. It was actually an hour and a half." :lol:

Forum List

Back