Opinion: Trump Syria Strikes Not Strong Enough

The strikes in Syria were "strong" enough. We don't need "stronger' at this point.

Let's end the nightmare and get out of there now.

Nobody wants more war.

Nobody wants more war only those who are borderline insane or actually full on insane, mainly they are men who have very small penises and erectile disfunction, so thinking about WWIII and nuclear bombs dropping gives them sexual gratification being the basic perverts they are.

There are these perverts on the Right and on the Left, there are as many of these freaks on the Left masturbating at the thought of WWIII and nuclear bombs dropping.

The strikes in Syria were "strong" enough. We don't need "stronger' at this point.

Nobody wants more war.

Nobody wants more war only those who are borderline insane or actually full on insane, mainly they are men who have very small penises and erectile disfunction, so think about WWIII and nuclear bombs dropping gives them sexual gratification being the basic perverts they are.

I know! nobody want's more war. Nobody in their sane mind that is!

About penises I don't know, lets leave that topic for another day, shall we.:wink_2:

Nobody wants more war.

The scary thing is...that's what they said in August 2014...no one wanted war...

In fact....I'm relieved the strikes were not that strong.

Lets turn the page, today is a new day.

PEACE!!!!!!!

That's all.

All it takes is another False Flag with some random gas attack and it'll be Bombs Away again, these unhinged maniacs are determined to start WWIII somehow or anyhow, they are criminally insane and they need stopping, they are a direct threat to life on this planet, they are Perpetual Warmongers and I pray that Our Lord starts killing them off soon with heart attacks, massive strokes, cancer, whatever I do not give a fuck, they threaten ALL life on this planet with their perverted desire to have WWIII and nuclear bombs dropping, so I personally hope they are met by The Grim Reaper ASAP, this planet needs ridding of these maniacs if not they are going to rid this planet of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of human beings.

Nobody wants more war.

The scary thing is...that's what they said in August 2014...no one wanted war...

They always want war, they are Perpetual Warmongers, they are human filth.

Nobody wants more war.

Nobody wants more war only those who are borderline insane or actually full on insane, mainly they are men who have very small penises and erectile disfunction, so think about WWIII and nuclear bombs dropping gives them sexual gratification being the basic perverts they are.

About penises I don't know, lets leave that topic for another day, shall we.:wink_2:

I am on the Right, I am 100% against the Perpetual Warmongers on both the Right and on the Left.

The situation is if they want a full on war aka WWIII then America will have to do that on their own with the little dog Britain following behind, what the happening the other night illustrated is that America cannot get together an actual coalition for another war, the French had minimal involvement in the bombing the other night. Did any other NATO member agree to participate when asked? No, they said no they were not getting involved, short of some full on attack on a random European nation who is a member of NATO via aerial bombardment which would then mean that all members of NATO have to get involved, no European nation except Britain is orgasmic about war.

Nobody wants more war.

I am on the Right, I am 100% against the Perpetual Warmongers on both the Right and on the Left.

The situation is if they want a full on war aka WWIII then America will have to do that on their own with the little dog Britain following behind, what the happening the other night illustrated is that America cannot get together an actual coalition for another war, the French had minimal involvement in the bombing the other night. Did any other NATO member agree to participate when asked? No, they said no they were not getting involved, short of some full on attack on a random European nation who is a member of NATO via aerial bombardment which would then mean that all members of NATO have to get involved, no European nation except Britain is orgasmic about war.

There won't be a full on war at this point, not with Syria anyway. For what I am reading, in Syria was a limited strike to make a point about chemical weapons.

I hope and pray though, and this is the real concern,that the warmongers and neocons don't start a "real" WW3 with Iran.

That's the fear ,that's the real concern.

Nobody wants more war.

I don't think anyone really wants war...but the worrisome thing is that the same tangle of alliances and groups exists as was present in the lead up to WW2. You have a lot of independent agendas and emerging regional powers: Turkey, Iran, Europe, US, Russia...and their proxies and semi-proxies.

Nobody wants more war.

I don't think anyone really wants war...but the worrisome thing is that the same tangle of alliances and groups exists as was present in the lead up to WW2. You have a lot of independent agendas and emerging regional powers: Turkey, Iran, Europe, US, Russia...and their proxies and semi-proxies.

"I don't think anyone really wants war"

The Neo-Conservatives want war, they want WWIII, it is OUR collective moral obligation to this planet and to the future of this planet that we prevent the Neo-Conservatives from getting their perverted and twisted wish.

So many nations have issues with other nations, but these issues with careful diplomacy can if not be resolved at least can be made less volatile, with this attitude there remains a hope for tomorrow, if the Neo-Conservative Warmongers have their way, there is no hope for tomorrow, there will be no second chances for the majority of this planet.

This is not being OTT, we are in a very very serious situation at this time in world history and everyone should start thinking about this and how collectively we who are Anti-Neo-Conservatives can do our best to avert the unthinkable happening.

Nobody wants more war.

The Neo-Conservatives want war, they want WWIII, it is OUR collective moral obligation to this planet and to the future of this planet that we prevent the Neo-Conservatives from getting their perverted and twisted wish.

So many nations have issues with other nations, but these issues with careful diplomacy can if not be resolved at least can be made less volatile, with this attitude there remains a hope for tomorrow, if the Neo-Conservative Warmongers have their way, there is no hope for tomorrow, there will be no second chances for the majority of this planet.

This is not being OTT, we are in a very very serious situation at this time in world history and everyone should start thinking about this and how collectively we who are Anti-Neo-Conservatives can do our best to avert the unthinkable happening.

Absolutely. But our president has no respect for diplomacy and has essentially gutted the State Department :(

Absolutely. But our president has no respect for diplomacy and has essentially gutted the State Department :(

Trump gutted the State Department because it was full of Obama Hold Overs.

What normally happens is ambassadors from the previous Administration (all political appointees) - leave, and are replaced by new ones. Key positions - usually have an overlap so it isn't unoccupied. There is nothing wrong with that - it's normal. What's NOT normal is not filling those positions. We don't even have an ambassador for South Korea! And they aren't filled because of political opposition but because Trump hasn't nominated anyone. These are things usually done by the first few months of a new administration. He has no respect for the State Department or Diplomacy. He likes his Generals. Just take a look at the cuts he proposed to State Department funding and you can see what I mean.

The State Department?

Don't you mean HRC holdovers? :21:

What normally happens is ambassadors from the previous Administration (all political appointees) - leave, and are replaced by new ones. Key positions - usually have an overlap so it isn't unoccupied. There is nothing wrong with that - it's normal. What's NOT normal is not filling those positions. We don't even have an ambassador for South Korea! And they aren't filled because of political opposition but because Trump hasn't nominated anyone. These are things usually done by the first few months of a new administration. He has no respect for the State Department or Diplomacy. He likes his Generals. Just take a look at the cuts he proposed to State Department funding and you can see what I mean.

Good.

I don't think we should be involved at all, but if we are going to interfere I'm tired of these short term missile strikes that don't actually accomplish anything. It's really just us flexing our muscle, knowing that Syria is incapable of responding in any significant way. Does anybody think an hour long bombing really hampered their chemical weapons program for any significant amount of time?
Exactly my point. NATO should go all out to help rebel cause. The Russians are protecting their economic asset in Syria and that’s all. They won’t go to the mat for Assad.

So you want America and NATO to now basically be ISIS and the other Islamic Terrorist groups air force?

The Russians are protecting their economic asset in Syria, okay so they have a right to do that, at least they articulate WHAT their actual interest in Syria is, unlike America who babble about protecting "America's National Interests" without actually telling the world WTF America's National Interests are in a nation that is 10,000 miles away from America, you have NO National Interests OR Economic Interests in Syria so why the fuck are you even there to begin with?
Then if Putin wants to keep his precious assets he better put pressure on Assad to accept a negotiated solution. Let Russia deal with Putin. US can deal with Kurds, Arab league of states with Sunni groups. U.N. can rubber stamp whole thing, Syria divided into three (Britain drew up boundary in 1920’s the lost Syria to the French) areas. It’s an artificial country anyway. Let the Kurds have their slice and fight against themselves, let Assad and his Alawite klan have Damascus and chunk of territory there, and let Sunni groups have their slice of pie as well. Let Arab States squabble over that shitty slice. Then, let U.N. peace keepers set up DMZs between the three areas. Shazam. Problem solved. I digress...I’m just throwing out to the group.

I don't think we should be involved at all, but if we are going to interfere I'm tired of these short term missile strikes that don't actually accomplish anything. It's really just us flexing our muscle, knowing that Syria is incapable of responding in any significant way. Does anybody think an hour long bombing really hampered their chemical weapons program for any significant amount of time?
Exactly my point. NATO should go all out to help rebel cause. The Russians are protecting their economic asset in Syria and that’s all. They won’t go to the mat for Assad.

So you want America and NATO to now basically be ISIS and the other Islamic Terrorist groups air force?

The Russians are protecting their economic asset in Syria, okay so they have a right to do that, at least they articulate WHAT their actual interest in Syria is, unlike America who babble about protecting "America's National Interests" without actually telling the world WTF America's National Interests are in a nation that is 10,000 miles away from America, you have NO National Interests OR Economic Interests in Syria so why the fuck are you even there to begin with?
We can put pressure on Russia for a negotiated solution.

lll

Good.

Why? You like war?

Then if Putin wants to keep his precious assets he better put pressure on Assad to accept a negotiated solution. Let Russia deal with Putin. US can deal with Kurds, Arab league of states with Sunni groups. U.N. can rubber stamp whole thing, Syria divided into three (Britain drew up boundary in 1920’s the lost Syria to the French) areas. It’s an artificial country anyway. Let the Kurds have their slice and fight against themselves, let Assad and his Alawite klan have Damascus and chunk of territory there, and let Sunni groups have their slice of pie as well. Let Arab States squabble over that shitty slice. Then, let U.N. peace keepers set up DMZs between the three areas. Shazam. Problem solved. I digress...I’m just throwing out to the group.

A Balkanisation of Syria will make things 100% worse. The West should not be involved, The West has already interfered in the Middle East for too long, time to GTFO and let The Middle East deal with The Middle East.

We can put pressure on Russia for a negotiated solution.

How?

A Balkanisation of Syria will make things 100% worse. The West should not be involved, The West has already interfered in the Middle East for too long, time to GTFO and let The Middle East deal with The Middle East.

Except....the west has to deal with the refugees, the humanitarian crisis, the fall out (such as groups like ISIS) of failed states.

Forum List

Back