CDZ Opinions on worldwide anti-smoking laws..?

Anti-smoking laws in my country (The Netherlands) are going to reach new and incredibly high heights, resulting in my opinion the demonization and economic (slow) strangulation of all smokers who want to remain smokers.

What do people here think of this?
I’d say you live in a nation full of church ladies.

I’d say you live in a nation full of church ladies.
you're right. if it weren't for the fact they dress up so nicely these days, i'd be thinking about "strangling" *them* and the men they entrap into monogamous marriage.. JUST KIDDING! i want to avoid them entirely, and live in a nice richman's neighborhood with large houses, and a fairly cool climate with fresh water lake nearby..

see my The Multi-Amarous Church - Google Drive for more cool info ;)
it's an APPROVED CHRISTIAN CHURCH, with The Lord's full blessing :D

how do i know this? simple. as a telepath (see my telepathy_manual - Google Drive), i talk with God a whole lot.
each day, in fact.

i've also made Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive as further evidence of how the governments of earth are demonizing smokers and outlawing smokers by strangulation techniques via price hikes, and the outlawing of smoking in places like hospitals and mental hospitals (where smokers often have to spend months!), IN ORDER TO RE-INSTITUTE THE MILITARY DRAFT.

in fact, i have full plans to get myself to riches with my nicerapp - Overview and https://nicer.app, and move my residence permanently to the Hamptons or Washington DC or Florida or the Hollywood region :) the language and my skin color and wealth level will allow for this :) and yes, i'm very interested in attending a proper-use-of-hand-guns school :D

reason? the women here are too prudish. always have been.

Last edited:
you're right. if it weren't for the fact they dress up so nicely these days, i'd be thinking about "strangling" *them* and the men they entrap into monogamous marriage.. JUST KIDDING! i want to avoid them entirely, and live in a nice richman's neighborhood with large houses, and a fairly cool climate with fresh water lake nearby..

see my The Multi-Amarous Church - Google Drive for more cool info ;)
it's an APPROVED CHRISTIAN CHURCH, with The Lord's full blessing :D

how do i know this? simple. as a telepath (see my telepathy_manual - Google Drive), i talk with God a whole lot.
each day, in fact.

i've also made Evidence - weed marijuana - anti cancer - Google Drive as further evidence of how the governments of earth are demonizing smokers and outlawing smokers by strangulation techniques via price hikes, and the outlawing of smoking in places like hospitals and mental hospitals (where smokers often have to spend months!), IN ORDER TO RE-INSTITUTE THE MILITARY DRAFT.

in fact, i have full plans to get myself to riches with my nicerapp - Overview and https://nicer.app, and move my residence permanently to the Hamptons or Washington DC or Florida or the Hollywood region :) the language and my skin color and wealth level will allow for this :) and yes, i'm very interested in attending a proper-use-of-hand-guns school :D

reason? the women here are too prudish. always have been.
And butt into other people's affairs and business.

Forum List

Back