🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Opposed To Trump ? Why ?

We finally have a president focused on fixing the problems this country has been struggling with. Problems that Obama made worse during his time in office.

I'm seeing hope with Trump. Hope that was lost during the Obama years.

For those of you who are showing off how much hatred you can spew toward President Trump, please post your reasons for this. I've asked (in person) a few Trump haters/bashers, and they have had a hard time coming up with anything. They don't do much better than the clumsy Stephen Colbert, who manages to get some comedy across, but he doesn't seem to be too politics knowledgable, and he's wrong 90% of the time.

As for the people I've talked to, a typical answer is >> "Well, you know." I say, >> "No I don't." Another answer I get is >> "Ask your Congressman. " I reply >> "I'm asking YOU."

What these usually brief exchanges wind up with, is something akin to >> "Well uh....ahh.....I think.......that is.....uh, uh,......everybody knows.......I mean.......uh, Oh come on.......uh, aah,....Trump ?......uh, uh, uh, uh...."

Well, you know. :confused:

1. Pathological liar and a completely amoral opportunist.
2. Clearly suffers from A.D.D. and has no capacity or interest in deep understanding of issues and policies.
3. Shallow, glitzy, anti-intellectual blowhard.

Clear enough for you?

Why do I hate Trump? Geez, where to begin. For starters, how about...

• The way he treats people (women, contractors, people with brown skin, etc..)
  • The fact that he says one thing and does something completely different over and over again
  • And how about the fact that his shady practices have all signs pointing to being involved and influenced by the Russian government
Need more?

Yeah, how about facts?

How DOES he treat people? Women (the way you fascists treat Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin>) How he treats people with brown skin? (The way you fascist treat Ben Carson or Allen West?)

You just spewed hating points, you offered ZERO support for your mindless hatred.

Face facts, you hate Trump because the party TELLS YOU TO.

You are a mindless, jackbooted thug. You Goosestep behind your Fuhrer with no grasp of what any of the issues are, just that you are a good little Brown Shirt.

Baaaaa says the sheep.

• The fact that he says one thing and does something completely different over and over again
  • And how about the fact that his shady practices have all signs pointing to being involved and influenced by the Russian government
Need more?
Well, this is interesting...

Name these shady practices and how they differ from the shady practices of say...someone like Hillary Clinton.
Do you also have a visceral hatred for Bill Clinton the way you do for Donald Trump for the way he treats people? How about the way Schumer treats people? Or just about anyone else in D.C.?

As for saying one thing and doing another. You just named every person in Government and about 90% of the progressives in the entire world.

Is this thread about what I dislike about Trump or what I dislike about the Clintons?

Need more?

Yeah, how about facts?

How DOES he treat people? Women (the way you fascists treat Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin>) How he treats people with brown skin? (The way you fascist treat Ben Carson or Allen West?)

You just spewed hating points, you offered ZERO support for your mindless hatred.

You are a mindless, jackbooted thug. You Goosestep behind your Fuhrer with no grasp of what any of the issues are, just that you are a good little Brown Shirt.
This post is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Every discussion we have, every email we send, every post we make helps to create the overall culture of this great country of ours. And we conservatives are better than this. We used to disagree without being disagreeable, but now people seem to think that the current President's behavior gives them license to spew their own hatred. All the while pointing to what they perceive to be the "other side" who are fellow Americans. I'm sad when I see it.

I don't see the fascists who are actively working to subvert the Constitution and end the republic as anything other than enemies of the nation and the liberty it is founded on.

We have seen those like RDD far too many times, in Nazi Germany, In the USSR, in the Khmer Rouge, to pretend they simply have a different point of view. These are people intent on the complete destruction of the Constitutional Republic and the establishment of an international dictatorship based on the collectivist Utopian ideals of Marx.

Make no mistake, we are in a civil war. That RDD is not firing a gun at you in no way changes the fact that he seeks to utterly crush you and this nation for his fascist cause.

Need more?

Yeah, how about facts?

Baaaaa says the sheep.

That is no answer, Brown Shirt.

How DO you fascists treat women?

"Opposed To Trump ? Why ?"

Because he has no understanding of the rule of law or sound, responsible governance; indeed, he has contempt for the rule of law and sound, responsible governance.

He’s comprehensively wrong on the issues.

And as a consequence he’ll sign into law the failed, wrongheaded nonsense Republicans consider ‘legislation.’

Trump is a liar, a bigot, and utterly incompetent.

Every American of good faith and good conscience should stand in opposition to Trump.

But you knew all that already.

"Opposed To Trump ? Why ?"

Because he has no understanding of the rule of law or sound, responsible governance; indeed, he has contempt for the rule of law and sound, responsible governance.

He’s comprehensively wrong on the issues.

And as a consequence he’ll sign into law the failed, wrongheaded nonsense Republicans consider ‘legislation.’

Trump is a liar, a bigot, and utterly incompetent.

Every American of good faith and good conscience should stand in opposition to Trump.

But you knew all that already.

Wow, where were all your adjectives when Obama was in there?

Trump is a Snake Oil Salesman

He will say or do anything to make a sale

Indeed, he will do anything to make America great again.

Like Nixon, justifying lying means by some ideas about nobile ends all the way to disgrace.

But here is a difference - Trump is too fucking stupid to really know a good policy for America when he sees one. He can only understand things on the very surface and thus has no deep rooted convictions.

Small example: For much of his life and during compaign he was advocating universal healthcarte coverage.

On the trail he even said that he "has a wonderful plan" can "take care of everyone at a fraction of what Obamacare costs". And of course no one with any understanding of the issue thought it was ever possible to deliver.

Once in office it became apparent that his "wonderful plan" never existed and while he was adapting Congressional plan he suddenly learned that healthcare reform "is tough!!!" and backed a highly unpopular bill that would not only not expand coverage but actually would shrink the coverage by 24 million over a decade. When it failed he blamed everyone under the sun except himself.

This is how he operates - says whatever he needs to say to get through the day, never deeply know much of anything, then blame someone else for chronic under-delivery - the perpetual wing-it enterprise.

Last edited:
1. Pathological liar and a completely amoral opportunist.
2. Clearly suffers from A.D.D. and has no capacity or interest in deep understanding of issues and policies.
3. Shallow, glitzy, anti-intellectual blowhard.

Clear enough for you?
Strike 1. Strike 2. Strike 3.

Forum List

Back