Opposition to Gay Marriage - Any Basis Other Than Intolerance and Bigotry?

I really like the hypocrisy here, most of those studies on gay families being good is obviously biased in favor of gays, they have to do what they can to put gays over, but I like how they pretend that gay families are utopia and even better compared to heterosexual families.

Where is this alleged hypocrisy you are seeing? How are these studies "biased" in favor of gays? Simply because they don't agree with you, that gays are vile and disgusting and shouldn't be around children?

What the studies actually find is that the children raised by gays and lesbians are at no disadvantage to those raised by heterosexuals and in some areas do even better (like in the area of tolerance).

:rolleyes:

I don't doubt that there may be some truth to some of whats in those studies but the notion that gay families do better in tolerance that heterosexual families is utter gay propaganda. The ideal is for a child to have a father and mother because it better reflects society.

Love your avatar....I bet you do too.

Please, list the examples where ..."families built upon same-sex partnerships, can contribute to stable and humane societies".
The only place this works is as a novelty (a freak show where tourist go and pretend they understand) or when there are not enough men or women (like after a war), and then more of community support than sexual support. There was an article today about Boystown having problems as a "homosexual" community.
If homosexual "couples" are so great, why don't they have their own communities?

Do you believe stable families contribute to society, yes or no? If stable families contribute to society, why would stable families with same sex couples not contribute as well? You obviously don't really believe the ideals you tout so readily.

As far as "gay communities" are concerned...I'm afraid you aren't making any sense. You are talking about a gay community in Boystown (really, Boystown?) and then asking why there are no gay communities. :confused:

I really like the hypocrisy here, most of those studies on gay families being good is obviously biased in favor of gays, they have to do what they can to put gays over, but I like how they pretend that gay families are utopia and even better compared to heterosexual families.

I don't see them as better, but as equals. They make admirable contributions to society like adopting heterosexual throw away children. They also go fight our wars when heterosexuals refuse to protect their own families with "I got better things to do" cowardness.

Better reflects society? WTF does that mean?

Husband, Wife, Children reflects majority of society not Wife, Wife child which is abnormal. They can spin it all they like but they cannot get past that.

Divorce, child abuse, abandoned children, welfare, foster parents, adoption homes, crime, drugs also reflect on our society in the majority, and you can't get past that by spinning it all you want. LOL!

Better reflects society? WTF does that mean?

Husband, Wife, Children reflects majority of society not Wife, Wife child which is abnormal. They can spin it all they like but they cannot get past that.

Divorce, child abuse, abandoned children, welfare, foster parents, adoption homes, crime, drugs also reflect on our society in the majority, and you can't get past that by spinning it all you want. LOL!

Can you say nonsequitir?

Can you say nonsequitir?

Yes, Bass, I am glad you understand what you did now. That is manly to admit it.

Can you say nonsequitir?

Yes, Bass, I am glad you understand what you did now. That is manly to admit it.

Gotta admit you got humor Starkey, but we'll just have to agree to disagree on this issue.

Can you say nonsequitir?

Gotta admit you got humor Starkey, but we'll just have to agree to disagree on this issue.

Not for a second am I saying that you should not believe scripture as you wish, but rather that your testimony of it is only for you, not binding on anyone else. If your belief works for you, all the more power. Yes, we can agree to disagree in a most agreeable manner.

Not for a second am I saying that you should not believe scripture as you wish, but rather that your testimony of it is only for you, not binding on anyone else. If your belief works for you, all the more power. Yes, we can agree to disagree in a most agreeable manner.

Let the civilian law have their laws is all I'm saying but let the spiritual things stay with the churches, if gays get the same rights under a civil union I see no reason to give gays marriage, its only legitimatizing their lifestyle, it isn't about rights.

Can you say nonsequitir?

How is married hetero-women taking up the ass any different, Mr. Comic man. Or masturbation? Or contraceptives? If you want to get down to the nitty, any form of sex (tit fucking, oral sex, etc.) for nonprocreation reasons are a deviate perversion practiced by society. So get off your righteous horse about the majority of hetero-fuck-ups. They can't stand one another as it is, that is why there is so many dovorces and cheating among heterosexuals.

Let the civilian law have their laws is all I'm saying but let the spiritual things stay with the churches, if gays get the same rights under a civil union I see no reason to give gays marriage, its only legitimatizing their lifestyle, it isn't about rights.

LMAO! Religion. So heteros don't masturbate, have oral sex, tit sex, fetishes, use contraceptives, cheat in marriages, divorce, etc., and somehow that is legitimized by your jesus icon?? That homo boy had a foot fetish of his own, and laying down with the lambs, heh?

Can you say nonsequitir?

How is married hetero-women taking up the ass any different, Mr. Comic man. Or masturbation? Or contraceptives? If you want to get down to the nitty, any form of sex (tit fucking, oral sex, etc.) for nonprocreation reasons are a deviate perversion practiced by society. So get off your righteous horse about the majority of hetero-fuck-ups. They can't stand one another as it is, that is why there is so many dovorces and cheating among heterosexuals.

Two men doing it up the butt is a hell of a lot different than a man and woman doing that. my point is that gays will never have it "equal" like heterosexuals, heterosexuals can procreate, gays cannot procreate with each other with samesex sex, is God now homophobic and unfair to gays? I never said heteros are innocent why use that strawman?

LMAO! Religion. So heteros don't masturbate, have oral sex, tit sex, fetishes, use contraceptives, cheat in marriages, divorce, etc., and somehow that is legitimized by your jesus icon?? That homo boy had a foot fetish of his own, and laying down with the lambs, heh?

When did I legitimatize immoral sexual behavior by heteros or better yet where did I say that homosex is the only sdinful immoral sex? Another strawman.

Because currently everything is a signed to Civil Marriages, which if course is completely different than Religious Marriage. Civil Marriage is a function of the secular government, Religious Marriage is a function of individual religious institutions.

>>>>

Last edited:

Because currently everything is a signed to Civil Marriages, which if course is completely different than Religious Marriage. Civil Marriage is a function of the secular government, Religious Marriage is a function of individual religious institutions.

>>>>

I advocate marriage for churches and religious institutions only.

Why is this stupid topic on the first page? We have such serious problems in this country that this is just stupid for it to be drawing this kind of attention. Put your passions into a subject that impacts everyone and stop arguing about this senseless bullshit.

Can you say nonsequitir?

Two men doing it up the butt is a hell of a lot different than a man and woman doing that. my point is that gays will never have it "equal" like heterosexuals, heterosexuals can procreate, gays cannot procreate with each other with samesex sex, is God now homophobic and unfair to gays? I never said heteros are innocent why use that strawman?

You've thought about this a lot.

>>>>

So I guess I'm not clear.

Are you saying that religious marriages performed by religious institutions are the ones that the government would recognize?

>>>>

>>>>

Fine...we were married in a church over 20 years ago.

Forum List

Back