Oprah's "Let Them Eat Cake Moment"

"The clip was shared to TikTok over the weekend, and it shows someone approaching Oprah and asking for a holiday gift idea for their mom who is “not doing well.”​

Why would Oprah think that a jewellery box would be an appropriate gift for a dying mother?

Someplace to put all her jewellery so it will be ready for the inheritance?

i know Oprah had a TV show, but given the recent track record of dem donors....maybe we should investigate and see if she's not running a ponzi scheme to help fun the DNC too

"The clip was shared to TikTok over the weekend, and it shows someone approaching Oprah and asking for a holiday gift idea for their mom who is “not doing well.”​

Why would Oprah think that a jewellery box would be an appropriate gift for a dying mother?

Someplace to put all her jewellery so it will be ready for the inheritance?

She's crass, clueless and socially tone deaf.

Once a working woman who probably believes she earned all she has solely due to her own effort. I've rarely heard her give credit to others for helping her succeed. It's not as if she was an entrepreneur or an inventor, she caught some breaks and made good of them in the world of make-believe.

Such people, generally become the worst kind when they become wealthy and famous. They will snub their nose at others and wrongfully believe people adore her much more than they really do. I can say with a straight face, especially being the type of person I am; that I wouldn't stop for a moment if I saw her in public with a crowd around her.

.Just a peek at how out of touch America's "elites" are, Oprah is shocked to learn that $100 can be too much for some people to spend on a gift.

I can't stand Oprah and it amazes me that people could be so pathetic to fund her life as nothing more than a BSer talk show host to become so rich to apparently fill their own empty lives, but I hardly think a woman who grew up wearing potato sacks for clothes playing with a corn cob doll doesn't understand poverty. She was asked point blank about a gift and my take is that she was just momentarily caught without anything cheaper than $100 that she could think of in her mind's list of gifts to tell the guy. After all, $100 these days doesn't buy you much of anything.

Now excuse me while I go spank my tongue for saying something in defense of Oprah. :spank:

Forum List

Back