Oregon fans chant bigoted comments

generally when they say investigation over it's over.

Still a sliver of a chance it happened, but only a sliver.
The guy isnt even saying anything, according to the video. I think that pretty much settles it lol

The one guy they accused, yes. In fact it turns out he is mentally challenged, more egg on their face from that one.

I am not rushing to conclusions on this yet, At most I will say it looks like it didn't happen.

Still a sliver of a chance it happened, but only a sliver.

The one guy they accused, yes. In fact it turns out he is mentally challenged, more egg on their face from that one.

I am not rushing to conclusions on this yet, At most I will say it looks like it didn't happen.
maybe people have learned since the whole Duke lacrosse thing.

One can say the same thing about white people from the north vs. white people from the south, and black people from northern urban areas and black people from southern rural areas.
geographically different yet culturally the same.

to a certain degree I guess. dependant on their immigrant customs they brought when they settled.

It used to be assimilation of immigrants was pushed, and rightly so. People kept some of the traditions of the "old country" while assuming many "American" traits.

It is ironic that many black families can establish a history here in this country far longer than me, I am only 2nd generation born in the US for 3 of my 4 grandparents. For the 4th I am 4th generation, so only going back to the late 1800's.

It's the perpetually-offended Black mentality. entire groups of people are responsible for the actions of a few.

That's why they want reparations.
6ty3w6.jpg

How do you terminate Oregon??

And by your logic, should Utah be terminated too??

You do understand the Oregon crowd only did what they did in response to how the BYU crowd made racist chants towards black volleyball players

That claim has been PROVEN false. A candidate made up a lie to help her election.

But oh hell no, you fucking clods would never call out a lying "sista".

That bitch should be charged with a hate crime.

geography can also influence culture, they are not exclusive.
I’m of the opinion that one’s geography primarily influences one’s culture. Although there have been good examples thrown around here on this thread about domestic differences due to geography, there is a huge difference ….throw in any skin color you’d like to complete the sentence: between a person born in Sudan and a person born in…and I’ll go with this state intentionally Mississippi. No comparison.

You do understand the Oregon crowd only did what they did in response to how the BYU crowd made racist chants towards black volleyball players
What racist chants against black volleyball players? The ones that were completely made up because they didn't happen?

This story just shows the divisiveness of Biden's America.

We would have never had that kind of crapola when I was a college kid.

I can't remember a single time when the opposing fans chanted anti-Catholic chants against us back then, even when we played against non-Catholic teams.

Sleepy Joe needs to speak out.
It wasn't anti-Mormon.

It was a sports chant/taunt.

They happen.

Forum List

Back