Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican

This is a lie.
I provided a citation to the relevant text of the Constitution and explained how your idea violates that text.
You simply choose to be wrong
Ahh, that game....claiming you did something you've never done.
This is a lie.
I provided a citation to the relevant text of the Constitution and explained how your idea violates that text.
This is a lie.

This is a lie.

This is a lie.
This is a lie.
This is a lie.
See, told ya.

I'm sure you could do it again if that were the case. Again, here is what a citation looks like little man:

"For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing."

See, that up there...that is a quote. Now go quote me the part of the CONSTITUTION that says anything about gun pricing.

Get busy little man.

This is a lie.

See, told ya.

I'm sure you could do it again if that were the case. Again, here is what a citation looks like little man:

"For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing."

See, that up there...that is a quote. Now go quote me the part of the CONSTITUTION that says anything about gun pricing.

For the 2nd one:

See, told ya.

M14: "Oh, they'll use the $1000 to build a road or a hospital and when I come back for the $10,000?
Or they'll pay off an 8% debt to incur a 26% debt? LOL!
Your math is weak."
'Candyass's math is "weak" b/c she has a ten year old's perception on a serious social problem ie how to prevent hundreds of young negro men from murdering other young negro men with the odd three year old victim thrown in.
She's our resident LIB crack pot.
Her idea is to have the government jack up the price of guns sales with the promise if the gun purchaser buys some sort of mumbo jumbo 'insurance plan the government will 'promise'
to pay what is basically a loan to the government a fantastic profit on their investment in TEN FUCKING YEARS!??????????????? so that the sales of guns will "dry up".
I've seen more sentient 'investment plans' in my Spam inbox from Nigeria for Christ's sake!
What a dummy!

No kidding. I'd buy a 100 guns for a 26% annual return.
I could retire and the state would be unable to pay promised pensions to state retirees. Bonus!!!

Selling a gun to a buyer without an insurance policy.
Nobody knows I have a gun, how will they know I sold it?
Good point. It highlights the inherent dishonesty involved in the guns rights groups.

Your assumption is that the investments made off of the policies purchased will be $0.00.
Your assumption was the state can magically "match" the cost. LOL!
Most states can. Every day people resign from State jobs. Some are vested, some are not. When they are not, they get a lump-sum payment (often times) for several thousand dollars. It's not as if the State is not equipped for the responsibility.

We're talking billions of new capital for investments; paying off debts, etc...
Oh, they'll use the $1000 to build a road or a hospital and when I come back for the $10,000?
The $1,000 per gun sales is a given. The $10,000 is going to be a % of the persons who purchased. I answered that already. What you're getting if you're the state is another revenue stream. What you're getting, if you're the public, is some assurance that if you're the victim of a gun crime, you'll get some compensation. What you're getting if you're the gun owner is an investment vehicle that will pay off a much higher return than most other investments.

Are there details to be worked out? Sure.

The status quo is "good" in your book is it?
The status quo is better than your "annuity" idea.

I see you prefer the monthly blood bath. Typical gun crazy.

Good point. It highlights the inherent dishonesty involved in the guns rights groups.

Not to mention the lack of real world knowledge of the liberal idiots.

Most states can. Every day people resign from State jobs. Some are vested, some are not.

That is an excellent idea! Instead of using forfeited pension benefits to actually pay pensions, you can pay them to gun owners like me. 26% a year, yeah baby!!! I'm gonna buy more guns with all the money I make!

It's not as if the State is not equipped for the responsibility.

You're not familiar with Illinois.

What you're getting if you're the state is another revenue stream

No, what the state is getting is a loan at 26%. Idiotic!

I see you prefer the monthly blood bath.

I see continued blood baths and an idiotic expense for the states.
But at least you'll feel better because of your idiotic, failed suggestion.

Artificially driving up prices through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right.
Every time.
Now you're having to prove intent....good luck with that.
You supplied the intent noted above - "drive the price up and you dry the pool out".
No, I stated a free market truth.
Yes... and you intend to "dry the pool up" by artificiallry raising the cost of gun ownership.
Artificially driving up the cost of exercising a right through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right.
Every time.
For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing.

You can't.
You won't

Since there is nothing in the Constitution about pricing, there is nothing unconstitutional about it--if that were the intent (which it is not).

I win. As always.

Since there is nothing in the Constitution about pricing, there is nothing unconstitutional about it--if that were the intent (which it is not).

I'm really excited about my idea for a $500 voting license, renewable every 2 years.
We could use the money for infrastructure.
Nothing in the Constitution about making voting more expensive, so I'm sure it'll be okay.

Now you're having to prove intent....good luck with that.
You supplied the intent noted above - "drive the price up and you dry the pool out".
No, I stated a free market truth.
Yes... and you intend to "dry the pool up" by artificiallry raising the cost of gun ownership.
Artificially driving up the cost of exercising a right through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right.
Every time.
For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing.

You can't.
You won't

I win. As always.

I'm really excited about my idea for a $500 voting license, renewable every 2 years.
We could use the money for infrastructure.
Nothing in the Constitution about making voting more expensive, so I'm sure it'll be okay.
Abortion.
Don't forget $1500 permits for abortions.

M14: "Oh, they'll use the $1000 to build a road or a hospital and when I come back for the $10,000?
Your math is weak."
'Candyass's math is "weak" b/c she has a ten year old's perception on a serious social problem ie how to prevent hundreds of young negro men from murdering other young negro men with the odd three year old victim thrown in.
Her idea is to have the government jack up the price of guns sales with the promise if the gun purchaser buys some sort of mumbo jumbo 'insurance plan the government will 'promise'
to pay what is basically a loan to the government a fantastic profit on their investment in TEN FUCKING YEARS!??????????????? so that the sales of guns will "dry up".
I've seen more sentient 'investment plans' in my Spam inbox from Nigeria for Christ's sake!
What a dummy!

I could retire and the state would be unable to pay promised pensions to state retirees. Bonus!!!

100 x 10,000= 1,000,000 . Yeah, the state would have a huge problem paying you. LOL. Mean while you're going to spend 100,000 plus on guns? Gun crazies and their money are soon parted.

Your assumption is that the investments made off of the policies purchased will be $0.00.
Most states can. Every day people resign from State jobs. Some are vested, some are not. When they are not, they get a lump-sum payment (often times) for several thousand dollars. It's not as if the State is not equipped for the responsibility.

Oh, they'll use the $1000 to build a road or a hospital and when I come back for the $10,000?
The $1,000 per gun sales is a given. The $10,000 is going to be a % of the persons who purchased. I answered that already. What you're getting if you're the state is another revenue stream. What you're getting, if you're the public, is some assurance that if you're the victim of a gun crime, you'll get some compensation. What you're getting if you're the gun owner is an investment vehicle that will pay off a much higher return than most other investments.

Everything pointed out in the plan is based on real world scenarios.

Most states can. Every day people resign from State jobs. Some are vested, some are not.
That is an excellent idea! Instead of using forfeited pension benefits to actually pay pensions, you can pay them to gun owners like me. 26% a year, yeah baby!!! I'm gonna buy more guns with all the money I make!
Not sure what you mean by that but obviously you're in favor of the monthly blood baths...that much is clear.

I'll feel better when, at the very least, those responsible pay for the carnage; when the blood baths stop as they will when cheap guns are no longer available, and criminals are serving their full terms in jail. Yup!

OF course, your suggestion was................oh yeah; you like the status quo of dead young people. Carry on.

Oregon Gunman described himself as a "Conservative Republican" in an online dating profile.

Shooterprofile.jpg

Spiritual Passions: ironcross45 - Doesn't Like Organized Religion, Left-hand Path, Magick and Occult, Meditation, Not Religious, But Spiritual

I'm sure Conservatives targeting Christians for execution yeah that's a new the guys probably related to you

LOL. So, despite the fact he self identifies as a conservative, you say he's not. Guess you would know as you never met him or set eyes on him in your life. Is it not possible for someone to be a conservative but to dislike organized religion? He disliked organized religion: that's on the profile, which would mean, to him, he disliked Christians. Whether you want to believe it or not, it IS possible for someone to be a conservative and to dislike organized religion, thus disliking Christians. He self identifies as a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN. You cannot arbitrarily say he isn't just because you don't like the idea.

The word is that it's a fake; why would anyone want to fake a mass murderer's profile?? Sounds something that a liberal minded progressive would do.

Greg
The word is 'it's a fake' because conservatives want it to be a fake. Most likely it is not a fake at all, but you all want it to be, so will spread the falsity that it is. Sad, very sad.

I know this is hard to believe, but I am really a Brad Pitt lookalike and am worth over $300 million dollars. After all, you can be anything you want to be on the internet and some fools even believe it. LMFAO

The word is 'it's a fake' because conservatives want it to be a fake. Most likely it is not a fake at all, but you all want it to be, so will spread the falsity that it is. Sad, very sad.

First, 'It's a fake', is a sentence, not a word.

Second, it's a fake, because Conservatives, which is to say Americans, OKA: Those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the principles in nature that govern human behavior; therefore, they do not murder innocent people, particularly people like them... which is to say other people who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the Laws of God; AKA: Christians.

There's nothing even remotely complex about that... and there's nothing remotely debatable about it, yet there you are befuddled by the whole thing, trying to debate it.

Your math is weak."
What a dummy!

100 x 10,000= 1,000,000 . Yeah, the state would have a huge problem paying you. LOL. Mean while you're going to spend 100,000 plus on guns? Gun crazies and their money are soon parted.

Yeah, the state would have a huge problem paying you. LOL

They'd have no problem paying one guy $1,000,000?
I'll bet some hedge funds would be glad to jump onto your gravy train.
Gun sales will skyrocket!

Mean while you're going to spend 100,000 plus on guns?

For your idiotic return, I'd take out a home equity loan, tomorrow.
I love it, finance my guns with a tax deductible loan!

Gun crazies and their money are soon parted.

Are you kidding? Thanks to your idiotic plan, we'll all be rich!

Not sure what you mean by that but obviously you're in favor of the monthly blood baths...that much is clear.

I'll feel better when, at the very least, those responsible pay for the carnage; when the blood baths stop as they will when cheap guns are no longer available, and criminals are serving their full terms in jail. Yup!

OF course, your suggestion was................oh yeah; you like the status quo of dead young people. Carry on.

And in the real world, it would fail. Miserably.

Not sure what you mean by that

It means you don't understand state finances or underfunded liabilities.

I'll feel better when, at the very least, those responsible pay for the carnage

Don't hold your breath. The guys like me will make all the money, the gang bangers with stolen, uninsured guns will continue to spill the blood.

OF course, your suggestion was................

Liberal idiocy, it never works.

Your math is weak."
What a dummy!

Two things:

Actually gun sales would plumment. When the price goes up, sales go down. People would still have to pay for them and straw purchases would still be illegal. The owner couldn't be a corporation.

Governments would be raking in so much money it would probably make Wall Street investment houses a bit nervous knowing they now have some competition for John Q. Public's investment dollars.

Well, there is no "loan" and as soon as you get your $10,000, you probably would get a 1099 right after it. Not sure where you got that it was tax free. But That would be great; if such could be rolled over into an IRA or 401-k plan.....

Thanks for bringing it up. I'm putting together the plan formally right now and will be submitting it to my congress critter and the White House by year's end. Making it a tax-free rollover into an IRA....suh-weet.

Nice job.

Well, it is designed to be a win-win-win. For society, victims of the NRA mayhem, and gun owners themselves who largely decry the NRA's stance on gun violence.

You will not get rich off of it. But then again, $10,000 to someone like you is probably a $1M to someone like me. Knock yourself out.

And in the real world, it would fail. Miserably.
Market forces are tried and true. Success.
State pension funds are matched at very high rates. Success.
Locking up criminals for gun crimes for the full length of their sentence reduces violent crime. Success.

I'll let you take the opposition to this.

I'll feel better when, at the very least, those responsible pay for the carnage
Don't hold your breath. The guys like me will make all the money, the gang bangers with stolen, uninsured guns will continue to spill the blood.

And with each successful persecution, each confiscated weapon, the supply of "bangers" and weapons dries up a bit more. "Guys like me" won't be selling them at gun shows so that dries up the supply."Guys like me" won't be buying as many so manufacturers won't be making as many. So that dries up the supply too.

Market forces.

OF course, your suggestion was................
Liberal idiocy, it never works.

Oh yeah, you have no plan. You're happy with the status quo; as long as it isn't anyone you know and love. Typical conservative....

Your math is weak."
What a dummy!

Two things:

Actually gun sales would plumment. When the price goes up, sales go down. People would still have to pay for them and straw purchases would still be illegal. The owner couldn't be a corporation.

Governments would be raking in so much money it would probably make Wall Street investment houses a bit nervous knowing they now have some competition for John Q. Public's investment dollars.

Well, there is no "loan" and as soon as you get your $10,000, you probably would get a 1099 right after it. Not sure where you got that it was tax free. But That would be great; if such could be rolled over into an IRA or 401-k plan.....

Thanks for bringing it up. I'm putting together the plan formally right now and will be submitting it to my congress critter and the White House by year's end. Making it a tax-free rollover into an IRA....suh-weet.

Nice job.

Well, it is designed to be a win-win-win. For society, victims of the NRA mayhem, and gun owners themselves who largely decry the NRA's stance on gun violence.

You will not get rich off of it. But then again, $10,000 to someone like you is probably a $1M to someone like me. Knock yourself out.

Actually gun sales would plumment. When the price goes up, sales go down.

If I could buy a bond yielding 26% and all I had to do was buy a gun to go with it, I'd borrow as much money as I could and buy as many guns as I could. I even know how I could do it without buying a single gun.

The owner couldn't be a corporation

Why not? You're going to defend a corporate exemption? I wonder if a gang would incorporate? LOL!

Yes, Wall Street gets nervous when government pays 26% to borrow money.
Because Wall Street can do it for less than 1%.

Well, there is no "loan" and as soon as you get your $10,000, you probably would get a 1099 right after it.

My home equity loan isn't a loan? What is it?

Not sure where you got that it was tax free.

My home equity loan is tax deductible.

What is the NRA's stance on gun violence? Link?

You will not get rich off of it.

Are you kidding? $10,000 profit per gun. Times 100 guns, at least.

But then again, $10,000 to someone like you is probably a $1M to someone like me.

Yeah, based upon your ignorance of taxes, compound interest, basic math...you're a rich mogul. LOL!

My neighbor's six year old granddaughter has an idea.
"Instead of the badmen pointing guns at people and stealing things why not just give the badmen what they want. Then they don't need to point a gun at people. So they won't need a gun".
Sounds eerily like something 'BOBO The Bonobo' would suggest to deal with, let's see, inner city daily negro on negro murder, Putin, the Mullahs, the illegal immigration invasion. Did I miss anything?
Her idea sounds as dumb as some LIBs idea's on this forum.
"Raise the price of a gun to 10K and the demand will dry up".

My neighbor's six year old granddaughter has an idea.
"Instead of the badmen pointing guns at people and stealing things why not just give the badmen what they want. Then they don't need to point a gun at people. So they won't need a gun".
Sounds eerily like something 'BOBO The Bonobo' would suggest to deal with, let's see, inner city daily negro on negro murder, Putin, the Mullahs, the illegal immigration invasion. Did I miss anything?
Her idea sounds as dumb as some LIBs idea's on this forum.
"Raise the price of a gun to 10K and the demand will dry up".

Raise the price of a gun to 10K

Her idiocy only requires a $1000 hike.
Because states have all this extra money sitting around. LOL!

Forum List

Back