Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican

Drive the price up and you dry the pool out.
Artificially driving up prices through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right.
Every time.
Now you're having to prove intent....good luck with that.
You supplied the intent noted above - "drive the price up and you dry the pool out".
No, I stated a free market truth.
Yes... and you intend to "dry the pool up" by artificiallry raising the cost of gun ownership.
Artificially driving up the cost of exercising a right through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right.
Every time.
For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing.

You can't.
You won't

Since there is nothing in the Constitution about pricing, there is nothing unconstitutional about it--if that were the intent (which it is not).

I win. As always.

The Court was clear when it had those 9 justices. The resulting bloodbath every month may compel some to change the ruling. This is why it is important to elect HRC. You get rid of Scalia and a few other dinosaurs....boom; you get legislation that will stem the red tide.

Again, it is humorous how you guys bitch and moan about judicial activsm but cling to it to in this case.
KItten.....We're discussing a Constitutional amendment. Which requires 38 state legislatures to ratify an amendment which repeals an existing amendment. in any event, there is no court, no legislature that can stop people from killing. And you will never disarm the law abiding citizens who choose to exercise their rights. Never. Get it?
And of you think Clinton is going to get the opportunity to pack the court with hyper liberals, you're living in a parallel universe.
BTW, Clinton's polling numbers are terrible. Short of some kind of unbelievable turn around, Clinton is not going to win the WH...And don't go spewing that crap about electoral votes.
But.....You are a feminazi who arrogantly believes the election is over. That it is "her turn".....
There is a bunch of you. But not enough.
BTW, until "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" is stricken from the Bill of Rights, you will never have your way.

Time will tell.

Clinton will win the nomination easily. General elections are always a toss up but the GOP is doing it's best to lose it.
A Hillary 'cloud' server has just been uncovered. Let's wait and see what the FBI finds on it before we 'anoint' Hillary shall we?

There was a line in the movie, The Right Stuff. It was a favorite in my house growing up and I remember my cousins coming over and watching it all the time in our old Sears VHS. Anyway, the scene is in this bar and the Chuck Yeager had just broken the sound barrier. Then another guy broke his record by a few mph. Then Yeager broke his record. Then the other guy re-gained the title of "fastest man alive".... When Yeager broke the record, the press was fanatical. Now the air force base was empty and nobody was covering them.

The "Liaison Man" pointed out to the pilots that the reason the press coverage had waned wasn't that their feats were not great but that for something to capture the public imagination; it needed to be a simple message; he cited the four minute mile, sixty homers; in short, a nice round number. This is the issue with Hillary's e-mails and the obsession the GOP has with it. The public isn't going to care unless she is frog-marched into a court-house. She should be ashamed for going the route of convenience and the ham-handed way she sees enemies behind every bush and looks to defend against foes who have zero real ammo. But the public isn't going to care unless there is a skin on the wall. The GOP didn't get there with Whitewater, "file gate", Ben-Gotcha, and it looks like the e-mail server is going to be a dud also.
Selling a gun to a buyer without an insurance policy.
Nobody knows I have a gun, how will they know I sold it?
Good point. It highlights the inherent dishonesty involved in the guns rights groups.

Your assumption is that the investments made off of the policies purchased will be $0.00.
Your assumption was the state can magically "match" the cost. LOL!
Most states can. Every day people resign from State jobs. Some are vested, some are not. When they are not, they get a lump-sum payment (often times) for several thousand dollars. It's not as if the State is not equipped for the responsibility.

We're talking billions of new capital for investments; paying off debts, etc...
Oh, they'll use the $1000 to build a road or a hospital and when I come back for the $10,000?
The $1,000 per gun sales is a given. The $10,000 is going to be a % of the persons who purchased. I answered that already. What you're getting if you're the state is another revenue stream. What you're getting, if you're the public, is some assurance that if you're the victim of a gun crime, you'll get some compensation. What you're getting if you're the gun owner is an investment vehicle that will pay off a much higher return than most other investments.

Are there details to be worked out? Sure.

The status quo is "good" in your book is it?
The status quo is better than your "annuity" idea.

I see you prefer the monthly blood bath. Typical gun crazy.
Would you like to go the 'sun room' now?
How would you stop the daily blood-bath in every fucking inner city shit hole in the country?
Anyone with a hundred bucks can buy an illegal gun in any inner city shit hole in the country.
Come on genius. Let's hear your wisdom. Specifics please. Not your usual bumbo jumbo bullshit.
Your man BOBO is waiting also. He's never even bothered trying to stop the blood baths.

Speaking of gun crazy....lol

Drive the price up and you dry the pool out.
Artificially driving up prices through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right.
Every time.

Now you're having to prove intent....good luck with that.
The intent is to limit the monthly blood baths. It will do that over time.
Have a look 'Cornhole'. Every fucking one of these victims were murdered by another negro. Every fucking gun used was illegal.
2015 Chicago Murders - Timeline
BOBO's obvious disinterest in his 'bros' is obvious.
And you think the way to stop negro on negro murder is to "dry up" the number of guns bought legally by adding some sort of bullshit tax on each purchase.
You really are a dummy.

For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing.
Artificially driving up the cost of exercising a right through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right. Every time.
The right to arms, specifically, shall not infringed.
Thus, you lose.

KItten.....We're discussing a Constitutional amendment. Which requires 38 state legislatures to ratify an amendment which repeals an existing amendment. in any event, there is no court, no legislature that can stop people from killing. And you will never disarm the law abiding citizens who choose to exercise their rights. Never. Get it?
And of you think Clinton is going to get the opportunity to pack the court with hyper liberals, you're living in a parallel universe.
BTW, Clinton's polling numbers are terrible. Short of some kind of unbelievable turn around, Clinton is not going to win the WH...And don't go spewing that crap about electoral votes.
But.....You are a feminazi who arrogantly believes the election is over. That it is "her turn".....
There is a bunch of you. But not enough.
BTW, until "the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" is stricken from the Bill of Rights, you will never have your way.

Time will tell.

Clinton will win the nomination easily. General elections are always a toss up but the GOP is doing it's best to lose it.
A Hillary 'cloud' server has just been uncovered. Let's wait and see what the FBI finds on it before we 'anoint' Hillary shall we?

There was a line in the movie, The Right Stuff. It was a favorite in my house growing up and I remember my cousins coming over and watching it all the time in our old Sears VHS. Anyway, the scene is in this bar and the Chuck Yeager had just broken the sound barrier. Then another guy broke his record by a few mph. Then Yeager broke his record. Then the other guy re-gained the title of "fastest man alive".... When Yeager broke the record, the press was fanatical. Now the air force base was empty and nobody was covering them.

The "Liaison Man" pointed out to the pilots that the reason the press coverage had waned wasn't that their feats were not great but that for something to capture the public imagination; it needed to be a simple message; he cited the four minute mile, sixty homers; in short, a nice round number. This is the issue with Hillary's e-mails and the obsession the GOP has with it. The public isn't going to care unless she is frog-marched into a court-house. She should be ashamed for going the route of convenience and the ham-handed way she sees enemies behind every bush and looks to defend against foes who have zero real ammo. But the public isn't going to care unless there is a skin on the wall. The GOP didn't get there with Whitewater, "file gate", Ben-Gotcha, and it looks like the e-mail server is going to be a dud also.
Good point. It highlights the inherent dishonesty involved in the guns rights groups.

Your assumption is that the investments made off of the policies purchased will be $0.00.
Most states can. Every day people resign from State jobs. Some are vested, some are not. When they are not, they get a lump-sum payment (often times) for several thousand dollars. It's not as if the State is not equipped for the responsibility.

Oh, they'll use the $1000 to build a road or a hospital and when I come back for the $10,000?
The $1,000 per gun sales is a given. The $10,000 is going to be a % of the persons who purchased. I answered that already. What you're getting if you're the state is another revenue stream. What you're getting, if you're the public, is some assurance that if you're the victim of a gun crime, you'll get some compensation. What you're getting if you're the gun owner is an investment vehicle that will pay off a much higher return than most other investments.

How would you stop the daily blood-bath in every fucking inner city shit hole in the country?
Anyone with a hundred bucks can buy an illegal gun in any inner city shit hole in the country.
Come on genius. Let's hear your wisdom. Specifics please. Not your usual bumbo jumbo bullshit.
Your man BOBO is waiting also. He's never even bothered trying to stop the blood baths.

That's it jerk-off? A one-liner?
Permanent Ignore.
You're a waste of bandwidth.

Oregon Gunman described himself as a "Conservative Republican" in an online dating profile.

Shooterprofile.jpg

Spiritual Passions: ironcross45 - Doesn't Like Organized Religion, Left-hand Path, Magick and Occult, Meditation, Not Religious, But Spiritual

His political ideology is irrelevant unless there's a Satan's Cabin Republicans I've never heard of who advocate slaughtering Christians.

Artificially driving up the cost of exercising a right through government action with the intent to limit the exercise of a right infringes upon the right. Every time.
Thus, you lose.

Still waiting for the quote from the Constitution that supports your jibberish. Now get busy and provide the quote little man.

Time will tell.

That's it jerk-off? A one-liner?
Permanent Ignore.
You're a waste of bandwidth.

Gee, I'll have to live without your "wisdom". Woe is me.

Thus, you lose.
Still waiting for the quote from the Constitution that supports your jibberish. Now get busy and provide the quote little man.
Allow me to provide a citation.
Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The right to arms, specifically"...shall not infringed".
Thus, you lose.

Thus, you lose.
Feel free....show us where the Constitution mentions price. To give you an example of what a citation looks like, I'll cite myself.

"For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing."

Now get busy little man.

Thus, you lose.
Feel free....show us where the Constitution mentions price.
I provided a citation as the relevant text of the Constitution and explained how your idea violates that text.
You simply choose to be wrong.

Thus, you lose.
I provided a citation as the relevant text of the Constitution and explained how your idea violates that text.

Ahh, that game....claiming you did something you've never done.

I'm sure you could do it again if that were the case. Again, here is what a citation looks like little man:

"For the 10th time (at least); cite the part of the Constitution that says ANYTHING about pricing."

See, that up there...that is a quote. Now go quote me the part of the CONSTITUTION that says anything about gun pricing.

Put up or shut up little man.

Thus, you lose.
This is a lie.
I provided a citation to the relevant text of the Constitution and explained how your idea violates that text.
You simply choose to be wrong

I have a better idea...
Instead of playing the name games...

Let's us pray for the victim's this crap has to stop....

Because Republicans never do that. If there is any link to a gunman for a "liberal" point of view.

Fox News and the rest of the conservative media will blame democrats and liberals for the shooting. You don't get to pull that shit anymore and scream uncle when its your guy. We won't allow it anymore.

This is a lie.
I provided a citation to the relevant text of the Constitution and explained how your idea violates that text.

I'm sure you could do it again if that were the case. Again, here is what a citation looks like little man:

See, that up there...that is a quote. Now go quote me the part of the CONSTITUTION that says anything about gun pricing.

----------------

You did no such thing; otherwise you'd do it again. You simply choose to be a liar. C'mon little man; you can admit that the Constitution says nothing about pricing and, thus, there is no "infringement" argument to be made via pricing when there is already a price being charged.

I'm sure you'll post something you already posted yet again that was proven wrong already ten times. So to save us some time, I'll cut and paste your argument and my superior retort 10 times. Its just a way to save time.

=====================================================================================

----------------

You did no such thing; otherwise you'd do it again. You simply choose to be a liar. C'mon little man; you can admit that the Constitution says nothing about pricing and, thus, there is no "infringement" argument to be made via pricing when there is already a price being charged.

I'm sure you'll post something you already posted yet again that was proven wrong already ten times. So to save us some time, I'll cut and paste your argument and my superior retort 10 times. Its just a way to save time.

=====================================================================================

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

----------------

This is a lie.

This is a lie.

This is a lie.
This is a lie.

See, told ya.

I have a better idea...
Instead of playing the name games...
Let's us pray for the victim's this crap has to stop....
Because Republicans never do that. If there is any link to a gunman for a "liberal" point of view.
Fox News and the rest of the conservative media will blame democrats and liberals for the shooting. You don't get to pull that shit anymore and scream uncle when its your guy. We won't allow it anymore.
Funny... I don't see anyone doing that. can you cite an example?
I -do- see anti-gun loons using this terrible event as an excuse to enact more mindless and unnecessary restrictions on the rights of the law abiding.

This is a lie.
This is a lie.

This is a lie.

This is a lie.
This is a lie.
This is a lie.
See, told ya.

Forum List

Back