Oregon: Muslim inmate sues state over failure to provide halal meals

He will win the lawsuit and the state will be forced to provide him with halal meals. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

He will win the lawsuit and the state will be forced to provide him with halal meals. ..... :thup: ... :cool:
Would you be happy if that happened? Should we cater to him because of the same 'religion' that says it OK to rape and kill unbelievers?

Yes, he'll win the lawsuit, or settlement, in spite of the wishes of Islamophobic hypocrites who have a boner for pork-avoiding anti-christian Jews.

Well, they say beggars can't be choosers...Porkchops for everybody!

You know what? F*ck him! His religion says it's OK to rape unbelievers. Which is what landed him in Prison in the first place. If it was up to me, He'd be eating pork.

If he were a Jew demanding pork-free meals, would you say F*ck him!? If it were up to me, the Jew wouldn't be here to eat pork. Deport them to their country.

This thread is not about Jews, it's about a Muslim prisoner. Can't you read?

Let's see here, people that choose to break laws think they can bitch about being punished because they aren't being coddled? Chutzpah, ain't buying it. Get over it.

Prison's in most states serve kosher meals for their jewish inmates.

The muslim's are just requesting equal dietary consideration. ..... :cool:

Give them what they want...
The guards probably spit in it anyway.

So, can you tell us the major differences in halal and kosher?
Both religions have a strict prohibition against consuming pork products, and certain animals and birds.

But jewish kosher laws also forbid the eating of many sea and fresh water creatures. Whereas halal dietary laws allow the consumption of just about every type of water creature. ..... :cool:

Both religions have a strict prohibition against consuming pork products, and certain animals and birds.

But jewish kosher laws also forbid the eating of many sea and fresh water creatures. Whereas halal dietary laws allow the consumption of just about every type of water creature. ..... :cool:

So, in other words, six of one, half dozen of the other.

I guarantee that they don't get such high quality meals anyway for this to be a problem.

I talked to someone who had been in prison for 5 years and will not touch chicken in any way shape or form since he had it for about 2/3rds of his meals while incarcerated.

Once again, we're not discussing Jews, or Christians, or any other religion. The OP is about Islam. Let's stay on topic.

You know what? F*ck him! His religion says it's OK to rape unbelievers. Which is what landed him in Prison in the first place. If it was up to me, He'd be eating pork.

If he were a Jew demanding pork-free meals, would you say F*ck him!? If it were up to me, the Jew wouldn't be here to eat pork. Deport them to their country.
Judaism is a real religion and Jews don't go around killing people just because they are not Jewish. So, no.

So, in other words, six of one, half dozen of the other.

I guarantee that they don't get such high quality meals anyway for this to be a problem.

I talked to someone who had been in prison for 5 years and will not touch chicken in any way shape or form since he had it for about 2/3rds of his meals while incarcerated.
I know how he feels. When I left the Navy, I promised myself I'd never touch another paintbrush. A promise I've kept for the last 18 years.

Forum List

Back