Oregon: Muslim inmate sues state over failure to provide halal meals

Judaism worships the 1 true God = monotheistic

Islam worships the 1 true God = monotheistic

Christianity worships God the father, God the son, and the Holy spirit = polytheistic

Christianity worships God the father, God the son, and the Holy spirit = polytheistic

wrong----Christians consider the three-----PART OF A ONE. ----just different manifestations. An
interesting factoid is that when muslims NEED JIZYA-----they adapt. Hindus were considered, in the
MUGHAL SHIT HOLE during the time of the Mughal caliphate (ie the Indian subcontinent invaded
by the stink of the hordes of muslim Genghis khan et al) to be lucky enough to be
DHIMMIS under the filth of shariah-------so they could pay the Jizya and be enslaved to the filth and
thereby LIVE

The same God Jews worship Christians worship. Muslims worship Satan. You are a liar.

Asswipe, learn to read before you embarrass your ignorant ass. I said killing, not exploiting. Judaism and Christianity are the only real religions that worship the one true God.

Shitead, I know you said killing. I was merely noting the Jews' offense against humanity. And, part of that exploitation leads to Muslims killing...

Give them what they want...
The guards probably spit in it anyway.
I almost agree with you. I'd add a couple of things:

Give them what they want.....in their own fucking country. Find a way to deport their sorry asses.

I'll never understand why we're accepting immigrants from the middle east and Africa.

Do we have a fucking death wish? These people do nothing but cause problems wherever they're found.

Last edited:

Give them what they want.....in their own fucking country. Find a way to deport their sorry asses.

I'll never understand why we're accepting immigrants from the middle east and Africa.

Do we have a fucking death wish? These people do nothing but cause problems wherever they're found.

what I find REALLY disconcerting is that so many "activists" for the immigrants INSIST that the whole
world has "constitutional rights" in the USA. Sheeesh-----when did that happen

what I find REALLY disconcerting is that so many "activists" for the immigrants INSIST that the whole
Yeah, I hate that, too.

It also pisses me off when we see large gatherings of illegals protesting and demanding that they get whatever the fuck they want at that given moment. If feels like Americans have NO say about who enters their own country or how long they stay.

When these large groups of illegals gather to protest, ICE should swoop in with as many busses as needed to pick them up and, well... Sayonara loud-mouths.

You mean the constitutional right for grown jewish men to suck an infants penis. That right?

Judaism is a real religion and Jews don't go around killing people just because they are not Jewish. So, no.

Shithead, Talmudism is not a real religion. And, Jews do go around exploiting others.
Asswipe, learn to read before you embarrass your ignorant ass. I said killing, not exploiting. Judaism and Christianity are the only real religions that worship the one true God.

And who might that be, as you probably do not know, the jewish god and Christian god are very different. Jews are closer to Muslim than Christianity.

You know what? F*ck him! His religion says it's OK to rape unbelievers. Which is what landed him in Prison in the first place. If it was up to me, He'd be eating pork.

If he were a Jew demanding pork-free meals, would you say F*ck him!? If it were up to me, the Jew wouldn't be here to eat pork. Deport them to their country.
Judaism is a real religion and Jews don't go around killing people just because they are not Jewish. So, no.

Why not tell that to the Palestinians.

You mean the constitutional right for grown jewish men to suck an infants penis. That right?

in the absence of a GOMCO, if there is an absolute emergency need for suction, such as of the
bite of a venomous snake or scorpion, the usefulness of the oral method is debatable. Although oral
suction is cited in every boy scout manual for survival skills in the wild, its value seems to be only
anecdotal. All REAL health care workers can remember hours of Operating Room "SUCKING WITH
THE GOMCO" A very interesting factoid is the mention of oral suction in the Talmud-----if needed to
be preceded with washing the mouth with some stuff that in translation comes out as "STRONG WINE"----
and sometimes something like "burnt wine" ((?)) My guess is that it is an early description of distilled
alcohol.

Shithead, Talmudism is not a real religion. And, Jews do go around exploiting others.

And who might that be, as you probably do not know, the jewish god and Christian god are very different. Jews are closer to Muslim than Christianity.
Conservatives are closer to Muslims than Christians. Abortion is bad, homosexuals are bad, wife must be subservient to her husband, etc.

Conservatives are closer to Muslims than Christians. Abortion is bad, homosexuals are bad, wife must be subservient to her husband, etc.

but.....but.... PORK!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me. He is one God who exists as three persons. That is not polytheistic. It is the definition of a triune being.
Just think of the quad core processor in a computer. It has four cores, which makes it faster and more powerful. But it's one computer chip.

You know what? F*ck him! His religion says it's OK to rape unbelievers. Which is what landed him in Prison in the first place. If it was up to me, He'd be eating pork.

If he were a Jew demanding pork-free meals, would you say F*ck him!? If it were up to me, the Jew wouldn't be here to eat pork. Deport them to their country.

Why not tell that to the Palestinians.
OK. Go Israel.

Wrong.

Forum List

Back