Oregon: Muslim inmate sues state over failure to provide halal meals

Judaism worships the 1 true God = monotheistic

Islam worships the 1 true God = monotheistic

Christianity worships God the father, God the son, and the Holy spirit = polytheistic
Excuse me. He is one God who exists as three persons. That is not polytheistic. It is the definition of a triune being.
Just think of the quad core processor in a computer. It has four cores, which makes it faster and more powerful. But it's one computer chip.

true-----the point at which Christianity approaches "polytheism" is the recognition of SATAN AS A "god".
If you read the Koran (take deep breaths to avoid vomiting) ----the writers seem to feel PRESSED to damn
Christians along with jews for SOMETHING------anything will do. The real issue is FAILURE TO RECOGNIZE
Muhummad as a "god"..... so Christians get the polytheism rap. In fact islam is polytheistic------
it got minor 'gods' by the millions called JINNI. Beings with choice and power uncontrolled by allah. ---
somewhat nefarious supernatural creatures

Give them what they want...
The guards probably spit in it anyway.
I almost agree with you. I'd add a couple of things:

Give them what they want.....in their own fucking country. Find a way to deport their sorry asses.

I'll never understand why we're accepting immigrants from the middle east and Africa.

Do we have a fucking death wish? These people do nothing but cause problems wherever they're found.

what I find REALLY disconcerting is that so many "activists" for the immigrants INSIST that the whole
world has "constitutional rights" in the USA. Sheeesh-----when did that happen

You mean the constitutional right for grown jewish men to suck an infants penis. That right?

Well, in Muslim countries they often circumcise teen-age boys--and without pain-killers.

Give them what they want.....in their own fucking country. Find a way to deport their sorry asses.

I'll never understand why we're accepting immigrants from the middle east and Africa.

Do we have a fucking death wish? These people do nothing but cause problems wherever they're found.

what I find REALLY disconcerting is that so many "activists" for the immigrants INSIST that the whole

You mean the constitutional right for grown jewish men to suck an infants penis. That right?

Well, in Muslim countries they often circumcise teen-age boys--and without pain-killers.

Penny claims to be a health care worker------she knows all about muslim teenage circs. The muslim circ
----as I have observed---has RAGGED EDGES. Studies have shown that it is far less protective against
the transmission of disease than the MOHEL version. Interestingly one of the studies I have read came
out of SAUDI ARABIA (I hope that they did not execute the poor muslim who wrote it). ------BOYS---check
it out-----if you got RAGGED EDGES-----that was not a mohel job. A surgeon friend of mine ---muslim from
New Dehli-----lost a brother to muzzie circ-----the poor kid bled to death.

You know what? F*ck him! His religion says it's OK to rape unbelievers. Which is what landed him in Prison in the first place. If it was up to me, He'd be eating pork.

Oregon: Muslim inmate sues state over failure to provide halal meals
Did you pray to your God and this was the answer?

is your tushie YOUR PRAYER?
you gotta kneel and bend to properly transcend the subjugation..

oh-----your gesture is HOLY........ my mistake

Link? Most Muslim boys are circumcised in the hospital after birth or even later in life.

the below is an article on pain in jewish circumcision.
Weighing Pain of Circumcision for Baby

Link? Most Muslim boys are circumcised in the hospital after birth or even later in life.

You need a link? are you sure you are a "health care worker"??? Nope---MOST muslim boys are circed
at around 12 years old--------ask your nearest muslim The overwhelming majority of muslim boys are not
born in the USA. As to the pain killer issue-------not a big deal even for the 12 year old-------THE AFTER pain
can be controlled with anesthetic crème. It is virtually nothing for an infant-------ear piercing is worse and the little
sniffles babies contract cause more discomfort for the tykes

the below is an article on pain in jewish circumcision.

Lots of BS------the MOGEN device is best -----and MAMA holding the little
arms and legs. A LIDOCAINE INJECTION is painful. My kid's circ took
all of one minute. (of course---do not forget the little drop of wine) and emerged
PERFECT Find a very experienced Mohel------that BELL GOMCO THING
HAS BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH INJURY ----esp. in the hands of the intern.
The bad part of ORTHO circs-------is that sometimes they imagine that MAMA
will drop dead if she witnesses the procedure close up

Penny claims to be a health care worker------she knows all about muslim teenage circs. The muslim circ
----as I have observed---has RAGGED EDGES. Studies have shown that it is far less protective against
the transmission of disease than the MOHEL version. Interestingly one of the studies I have read came
out of SAUDI ARABIA (I hope that they did not execute the poor muslim who wrote it). ------BOYS---check
it out-----if you got RAGGED EDGES-----that was not a mohel job. A surgeon friend of mine ---muslim from
You also have to go by the signs...

Circ signs?

Circ signs?
No,,, planetary and Moon positions in the Farmer's Almanac..

Excuse me. He is one God who exists as three persons. That is not polytheistic. It is the definition of a triune being.
Associating any other being or entity with the one true God is polytheism.

The 3 in 1 triune nonsense doesn't negate that fact. .... :cool:

The real issue is FAILURE TO RECOGNIZE
Muhummad as a "god".....
You are truly a certified idiot.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would accept your lying BS as factual or informative. ..... :cuckoo:

I got my information about Muhummad "the god" to the SAME EXTENT that Christians consider
Jesus to be a "god"-------by attending both mosques and churches. How does the burial site of a
typical human being become so DAMNED HOLY that only those willing to kiss his ass get to approach it?
How does a mere man get to be so IMPORTANT that ---typical men have to be KILLED for not kissing his
ass? How does a mere man get to be so important that millions of people are supposed to chant his name
whilst lying ass up and head down on the floor five times per day?. Even Hercules---son of Zeus is not so damned HOLY

I got my information about Muhummad "the god" to the SAME EXTENT that Christians consider
Jesus to be a "god"-------by attending both mosques and churches. How does the burial site of a
typical human being become so DAMNED HOLY that only those willing to kiss his ass get to approach it?
How does a mere man get to be so IMPORTANT that ---typical men have to be KILLED for not kissing his
ass? How does a mere man get to be so important that millions of people are supposed to chant his name
whilst lying ass up and head down on the floor five times per day?. Even Hercules---son of Zeus is not so damned HOLY
Your lying idiocy knows no bounds. ..... :cuckoo:

No muslim believes that Muhammad is a God or worships him as a God.

For any muslim to do so would be blasphemy, and he would suffer grave consequences both here on earth and in the hereafter. .... :cool:

If the muslim is in for defying the Koran (the crime he committed is forbidden, like theft), then the defense for Oregon would be "you don't believe in following the Koran which is what got you in prison, so no special Koran stuff for you while you're in prison..You don't get to have it both ways".

Logic. I love it.

If the muslim is in for defying the Koran (the crime he committed is forbidden, like theft), then the defense for Oregon would be "you don't believe in following the Koran which is what got you in prison, so no special Koran stuff for you while you're in prison..You don't get to have it both ways".
Logic. I love it.
Flawed logic. .... :cuckoo:

Logic. I love it.

it turns out that the rapist pig of Oregon had AVAILABLE to him------vegetarian food------good enough for JOOS---but not for the MUZZIE KING------he wants SPECIAL MUSLIM FOOD.

Forum List

Back