Oregon Now A "Border State"?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
At first I thought, why would this goofy lesbian hag Governor of OREGON tell Trump she wouldn't deploy her NG to the Mehican border? Why would he ask her to do that? And then I realized Oregon does border Mexifornia, so I reckon she admitted The People's Republic is no longer part of the USA....c'mon Kate, we knew that. BTW, the governor bears a striking resemblance to the OO7 Russian assassin Rosa Klebb: :26:

GettyImages-491031776-540x360.jpg

lotte11.jpg

Oregon governor: I'll say no if Trump asks me to deploy National Guard troops to Mexico border

Last edited:
So yeah. The Oregon governor said she won't allow her National Guard to be deployed TO THE MEXICAN BORDER. Which could happen if she released them.

Dumbshit.

If the WH can prove this is a "public emergency" she cant stop it. We found this out during Katrina.

Securing the border is a distraction even though he ran on it :lol:
What a fucking hack

So yeah. The Oregon governor said she won't allow her National Guard to be deployed TO THE MEXICAN BORDER. Which could happen if she released them.

Dumbshit.

Well looky here....the fairy spammer is back! :71:

If the WH can prove this is a "public emergency" she cant stop it. We found this out during Katrina.

Since according to him crossing are down by 81%, that might be hard to prove

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
IDK maybe. Im not sure but it boils down to congress doesnt it? IDK..
If it does, she wont be forced.. God knows the duopoly loves them some illegals.

IDK maybe. Im not sure but it boils down to congress doesnt it? IDK..
If it does, she wont be forced.. God knows the duopoly loves them some illegals.

The DOD makes a Title 32 request....voluntary unless they refuse.

The Guard can't touch or detain those they come across in any manner.

And they aren't trained in law enforcement either - No fixing stupid

Dumbshit.

critical thinking / complex thoughts totally escape RW tards .. all they have is entering a room of mirrors and bashing Oregon for being stupid.

(snick)

The Guard can't touch or detain those they come across in any manner.

And they aren't trained in law enforcement either - No fixing stupid
Cant they give them that power, though? I know it could lead to civil rights violations, probably. But i believe the NG in Texas received that power when they got sent to the border several years ago.

Forum List

Back