Oregon Now A "Border State"?

The Guard can't touch or detain those they come across in any manner.

And they aren't trained in law enforcement either - No fixing stupid

Oh well, who knows what might happen out on the prairie on a hot July evening, eh?

At first I thought, why would this goofy lesbian hag Governor of OREGON tell Trump she wouldn't deploy her NG to the Mehican border? Why would he ask her to do that? And then I realized Oregon does border Mexifornia, so I reckon she admitted The People's Republic is no longer part of the USA....c'mon Kate, we knew that. BTW, the governor bears a striking resemblance to the OO7 Russian assassin Rosa Klebb: :26:

GettyImages-491031776-540x360.jpg

lotte11.jpg

Oregon governor: I'll say no if Trump asks me to deploy National Guard troops to Mexico border
Just another leftist trying to make a name for herself. No surprise.

On Sunday, an advance party left the state, with the rest of the soldiers and airmen reporting for duty at their armories and leaving Wisconsin on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, said Capt. Joe Trovato, a Wisconsin National Guard spokesman.

The entire 32nd Red Arrow Infantry Brigade Combat Team, the Oshkosh-based 1157th Transportation Co., members of the 112th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment, headquartered in Madison, and other Wisconsin Army and Air National Guard members are expected to be in Florida by the end of the week, Trovato said.

More than 2,500 Wisconsin National Guard members deploying for Irma relief

the entire Wisconsin NG went to Florida ..

next contestant

Hey dumbshit. If the Oregon National Guard could be deployed to the Iraq War, what's to stop them from being deployed to the Mexican border?

Oregon Army National Guard soldiers heading to Iraq

Because they are federalized when they are deployed as "Federal Troops."
Trump is using the Guard to keep it as State Troops which keeps Congress
out of it.

As for your other lame example...Sending Alabama Guardsmen to assist Texas
in a National emergency is no different than loaning other law enforcement
officers to other states. States can assist each other. It is allowed.

what is the emergency?

who pays for it?

They've yet to figure out who pays for it Care - Same ol' shit with Donnie Dumpster flying by the seat of his pants.

As for emergency? There is none. We are at a 42 year LOW in illegal crossings.

This is all about Trump having a shit fit because he knows he'll never get his big, beautiful, stupid wall.

Gotta make mAnn Coulter and the rest of his base happy!

Coulter had a point and made it.....He pissed off his base by signing that hideous spending bill and had to make amends...and he has. The WALL will be built and there's nothing you candyasses can do about it.

Coulter had a point and made it.....He pissed off his base by signing that hideous spending bill and had to make amends...and he has. The WALL will be built and there's nothing you candyasses can do about it.

read up derp - that $1.3 Trillion bucks Congress just passed, Trump got $1 billion to repair the Bush fence and add some security that = NO FUCKING WALL you dumbass.

Interesting how "we're" arguing whether or not Oregon borders Mexico as opposed the honest issue, being the Oregon Gov. is another fucktard liberal who would rather unite Mexico with the USA than unite and strengthen the USA. As for the statement she's a good governor, oh sure, and heroine is a vitamin supplement.

No - If Dotard's big, beautiful, stupid wall as Trump originally envisioned it is ever built, I'll leave this forum forever. He'll fix some of Obama's fencing and perhaps add a few sections where it actually makes sense. No wall - Ever.

You want that bet? :)

Forum List

Back