Oregon Now A "Border State"?

Coulter had a point and made it.....He pissed off his base by signing that hideous spending bill and had to make amends...and he has. The WALL will be built and there's nothing you candyasses can do about it.

No - If Dotard's big, beautiful, stupid wall as Trump originally envisioned it is ever built, I'll leave this forum forever. He'll fix some of Obama's fencing and perhaps add a few sections where it actually makes sense. No wall - Ever.

You want that bet? :)

hornboi doesnt know his ass from his elbow - that the $1.6 billion triggers work starting on the wall he's (Trump) promised — is false. The funds earmarked for border protection construction and improvements can be used only to repair and build previously approved fencing, according to the bill.

Trump lied to his idiot drones so he could watch them humph other.

Last edited:
But, what is the ''emergency'' that the law requires to call them up?

The caravan from Honduras pissed him off....be very careful about pissing off Hitler....er, Trump.
maybe he was trying to scare the caravan people?

But the truth of the matter is that USA law requires that we take any asylum seekers in, and give them a process under law, of acceptance or denial for not meeting the criteria, a process that takes about a year....from when they arrive.

No - If Dotard's big, beautiful, stupid wall as Trump originally envisioned it is ever built, I'll leave this forum forever. He'll fix some of Obama's fencing and perhaps add a few sections where it actually makes sense. No wall - Ever.

Bet? I ain't a thief (although if I was I'd be a world-class thief) so I can't take your bet although I should to teach you a lesson. The Army Corps of Engineers will build the wall....30' high BIG and BEAUTIFUL which you secretly want because you're not dumb enough to want to be outnumbered by the ra raza.

Oregon was invaded by hundreds of thousands of Californians who took over the state, that's why its as fucked up as California.

Bet? I ain't a thief (although if I was I'd be a world-class thief) so I can't take your bet although I should to teach you a lesson. The Army Corps of Engineers will build the wall....30' high BIG and BEAUTIFUL which you secretly want because you're not dumb enough to want to be outnumbered by the ra raza.

you're not dumb enough to want to be outnumbered by the ra rasa.

Correct - no I am not dumb enough to want to be outnumbered by la raza

First thing you've got right as long as I've been around here.

There will be no big, beautiful stupid wall

Forum List

Back