Oregon officials find Lavoy Finnicum's death disturbing. New Video surfaces

Something about the Democrats, they have no problem KILLING their own citizens. Clinton and Reno killed 80 of them, 20 children. and now this over a protest.
Hmm, Bush killed 3,000, but then,.............who is counting?

Something about the Democrats, they have no problem KILLING their own citizens. Clinton and Reno killed 80 of them, 20 children. and now this over a protest.
Life is tough for you white racists. You better be glad you didnt try to take over a building in the hood. The outcome would have been more emotionally traumatizing to you.
So cattlemen should have black angus's in their herds to be fair?
They should have their herds of cattle on their own property to be fair. Being fair and obeying the law might have kept the Bundy Bunch from serving life sentences, and ol Leroy would be sitting next to his warm fire instead of that cold ground.

Oregon Officials Call LaVoy Finicum Death “Disturbing”

Obvious, government officials are lousy shots, because I hear a whole lot of shooting going on.
He is ordered to stop and get out of the car by the Oregon State Police. He does not have a right to disobey them; he poses a threat by not doing as told and they have a right to shoot. How do they know he isn't trying to flee. Every cop has the right to shoot an armed suspect who is fleeing.

Obvious, government officials are lousy shots, because I hear a whole lot of shooting going on.
He is ordered to stop and get out of the car by the Oregon State Police. He does not have a right to disobey them; he poses a threat by not doing as told and they have a right to shoot. How do they know he isn't trying to flee. Every cop has the right to shoot an armed suspect who is fleeing.
Where was the proof Finicum was armed at the stop?

They knew he was armed. They had every reason to believe he was armed. He was armed during the entire occupation of the government building, his whole life philosophy is about being armed...are they supposed to assume he isn't armed? How ridiculous.

They knew he was armed. They had every reason to believe he was armed. He was armed during the entire occupation of the government building, his whole life philosophy is about being armed...are they supposed to assume he isn't armed? How ridiculous.
Rubbish!

Damn. Rough video. I think most of those shots were flash bang distraction devices and gas rounds. Except the fatal ones in the driver of course.

really, here on our soil? so I guess that means Hillary killed 3084 counting Benghazi and the fact she did nothing when her husband killed 80 Branch Dividians, 20 of them children.

really, here on our soil? so I guess that means Hillary killed 3084 counting Benghazi and the fact she did nothing when her husband killed 80 Branch Dividians, 20 of them children.

meh.... when you raise arms against federal officers, sometimes you get shot. the control exercised by the feds with regard to these criminals was admirable.

you people are insane.

Forum List

Back