Oregon officials find Lavoy Finnicum's death disturbing. New Video surfaces

Something about the Democrats, they have no problem KILLING their own citizens. Clinton and Reno killed 80 of them, 20 children. and now this over a protest.
Life is tough for you white racists. You better be glad you didnt try to take over a building in the hood. The outcome would have been more emotionally traumatizing to you.
So cattlemen should have black angus's in their herds to be fair?
You do realize that Black Angus have been crossbred with Chianina and thats the prefered breed. Sort of like how white women are cross breeding with Black men.

Speaking of burning corpses on fire, remember when the feds flooded the compound at Waco with all that flammable CS gas and then was shocked when the Branch Davidians went up in smoke and then prevented the Texas Rangers from doing a proper investigation?

I'm guessing the unmitigated disaster for the militia movement that was the ' oregon occupation' is a topic you'd rather avoid. As you have yet to come within 20 years of it.

Something about the Democrats, they have no problem KILLING their own citizens. Clinton and Reno killed 80 of them, 20 children. and now this over a protest.
Life is tough for you white racists. You better be glad you didnt try to take over a building in the hood. The outcome would have been more emotionally traumatizing to you.

That's why I identify as black and have created the Really New Black Panther Party. That way when I do crap like this, the DoJ will promise to investigate but do nothing for fear of creating bad publicity for the administration.

I might not have been born with the race card, but I identify as someone who was and if you say I'm not entitled to it, you're just oppressing me.
Yeah right. Of course you were born with a race card. It was issued by the founders of this country.

6a010535ce1cf6970c01b8d06105e4970c-pi

Sure hasn't helped me none. Maybe I forgot the secret handshake.
You must be lazy. They dont mail it to your trailer park. You have to go pick it up at a job.

Why would anyone want to take over a dilapidated old building in the hood?
For the same reason they took over one in the forest. Again thank your lucky stars they didnt get very bold.

Speaking of burning corpses on fire, remember when the feds flooded the compound at Waco with all that flammable CS gas and then was shocked when the Branch Davidians went up in smoke and then prevented the Texas Rangers from doing a proper investigation?

I'm guessing the unmitigated disaster for the militia movement that was the ' oregon occupation' is a topic you'd rather avoid. As you have yet to come within 20 years of it.

I don't care about the Oregon Occupation at all, but it isn't like the Feds won't go looking for reasons to light up civilians either. And when they do step in it and kill the wrong person or couple dozen, nothing happens. They investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong, lose evidence, lie to everyone under the sun about what happened, and nobody is ever accountable...except for the smoking or bullet-riddles remains of people who can't really give their side of the story.

I don't give the benefit of the doubt to Alphabet Agencies.

Notice they didn't bother those thugs in the OWS who took over the peoples parks, streets and businesses. you see what the rest of us is up against, by these people making excuses for these THUGS in our own government. then turn and wail about Police officers.

Maybe because they had permits.

I don't care about the Oregon Occupation at all, but it isn't like the Feds won't go looking for reasons to light up civilians either. And when they do step in it and kill the wrong person or couple dozen, nothing happens. They investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong, lose evidence, lie to everyone under the sun about what happened, and nobody is ever accountable...except for the smoking or bullet-riddles remains of people who can't really give their side of the story.

I don't give the benefit of the doubt to Alphabet Agencies.
For a minute there I thought you were talking about how the cops take out Black civilians and claim they did something to provoke the shooting.

White kids acting like thugs get killed by cops too. The difference is we just figure he probably had it coming.

Was it after this?

That's why I identify as black and have created the Really New Black Panther Party. That way when I do crap like this, the DoJ will promise to investigate but do nothing for fear of creating bad publicity for the administration.

I might not have been born with the race card, but I identify as someone who was and if you say I'm not entitled to it, you're just oppressing me.
Yeah right. Of course you were born with a race card. It was issued by the founders of this country.

6a010535ce1cf6970c01b8d06105e4970c-pi

Sure hasn't helped me none. Maybe I forgot the secret handshake.

You're missing the point. It doesn't help you, it protects you from the common cuntery perpetrated against nonwhites.

Was it after this?

After that, but before the door that would have proven the BDs fired at the Batmen first disappeared.

Hopefully the families of the dead agents accepted the loss of their family members as necessary. After all the ATF needed to make a kickass raid video to show Congress at appropriations time.

Was it after this?

After that, but before the door that would have proven the BDs fired at the Batmen first disappeared.

Hopefully the families of the dead agents accepted the loss of their family members as necessary. After all the ATF needed to make a kickass raid video to show Congress at appropriations time.

Well obviously the reason any federal agent was there in the first place was true and justified. They negotiated with them for days and should have given up. That wasn't what they wanted. They wanted to be martyrs for the other like minded idiots out there much like Finnicum.

Oregon Officials Call LaVoy Finicum Death “Disturbing”

Obvious, government officials are lousy shots, because I hear a whole lot of shooting going on.
They should kill all the domestic white terrorists whenever they illegally take over buildings while threatening to "fight to the death".
ya, pinning down a mother and her child with sniper fire out on a country road had nothing to do with taking over a building. But nice try.
Your link is not credible but not nice try.
I don't need a link. The video speaks for itself . Or Did you just take your brain out of the microwave; hot in some spots, but still frozen in others.

The only thing disturbing is how far too many on the right perceive this individual as a 'hero.'
Oregon Officials Call LaVoy Finicum Death “Disturbing”

Obvious, government officials are lousy shots, because I hear a whole lot of shooting going on.

Nice unbiased source.

It is clear that the U.S. Government meant to send a message: "Stand against the Obama administration, and you will be executed in cold blood."
So the video was an reenactment shot in Hollywood studio

Only those that resist arrest, refuse to surrender to a lawful warrant, lead the police on a high speed car chase, try to run a police blockade, almost run down an Oregon State Patrolman, run from their vehicle and then reach for a gun to murder LEO.
The video I saw did not make it clear that Finnicum was reaching for his gun. In fact it was not known that Finnicum had a gun in his pocket until his corpse was searched.

When I was growing up in South Brooklyn, which at the time was one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in America, the police walked beats and were armed with .38 revolvers and nightsticks. They were not permitted to shoot someone whom they believed was "reaching" for a gun.

When confronting a potentially armed and dangerous subject they were required to utilize available shelter and to avoid discharging their firearm unless unavoidably necessary. They were permitted to shoot only when the adversary's gun was plainly visible. A cop who shot someone because he thought the someone was reaching for a gun, and there was no gun, was in serious trouble.

The anticipated response to the above is things have changed considerably since then. More criminals are armed and the streets are far more dangerous today than they were back in the fifties and sixties. If this is so it logically follows that competent and qualified citizens should not be constrained from carrying concealed weapons for defensive purpose. Yet it is difficult in most states for a citizen to obtain a CCW -- and in some states it is virtually impossible.

Forum List

Back