🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon Shooter....Well? We're Waiting

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
What were his motivations? The media has blacked out this aspect of the story under the guise of not wanting to glamorize such acts. While this is commendable it is not necessary. I submit that you can talk about what when wrong in this kid's head without glamorizing the shooting. What the media is doing now is sticking its head in the sand. Why?

Was Islam involved? The ISIS is to join the caliphate or kill where you are. They tap fucked up individuals, and have done so in the U.S. This Mercer kid seems just like the kind of sick prick that is susceptible to this bullshit. BTW, I know he had some conservative material in his computer. This is, however, obviously not conclusive on the issue of intent. The fucker could be using conservative material as subterfuge or he could have simply been curious. Who knows.

Also, the mother is a negro. This shooting is perhaps the most hush-hush of any publicized mass shooting of this nature - ever. Most mass shooters are white. This one is a mulatto. Clearly, this shooter's background does not entirely comport with the anti-gun narrative promoted by the leftists, including Obama.

As I understand it, the negro mother was into guns and she and the whack job son bonded over this. But, she is a negro, and she is being deliberately kept out of the media. Why?

At the very least it would be reasonable for authorities to announce whether Islam was involved given the current state of Islam dominating the topic of global terrorism. Tell us if it was involved, or if it was not involved. Tell us something. I see no legitimate interest furthered by the left in failing to announce that Islam was not involved.

I certainly would hate to believe that our federal government has flexed its muscle to make sure that it is not known by the general public that ISIS recruited this prick to murder Americans. Or that it is suppressing information because the negro mother is black. I would hate to believe these things. But they would not surprise me in the least.

The shooter had troubles with attracting women and was upset with Christians. Sounds like Tim McVeigh.

you can go fuck yourself.gif

• Banned
The shooter had troubles with attracting women and was upset with Christians. Sounds like Tim McVeigh.

View attachment 52175
They all do. If they got laid on a regular basis then none of them would even think about mass murder to get noticed. It is the loser type that is susceptible to ISIS and other whack job groups.

View attachment 52175
They all do. If they got laid on a regular basis then none of them would even think about mass murder to get noticed. It is the loser type that is susceptible to ISIS and other whack job groups.
The younger ones here in America seem drawn to extremist right wing causes like Roof and Mercer.

Forum List

Back