Oregon, you punk!

Might need to fire one up to survive the next 18 months!
Mathew, you will survive just fine for the next 18 months. And when the Dems get the Senate back, as well as capturing the Presidency once again, the research and development budgets will get enlarged, rather than cut back, and the infrastructure may actually get a bit of work.

Marijuana, go ahead and legalize it. Let dumb shits think that inhaling smoke into their lungs is a good thing. :lmao:

I have never used pot, and probably never will. However, I have been around potheads and drunks. Would rather be around a pothead. Stupid assholes are nicer to be around than aggressive assholes.

Cigarettes or pot, I never have nor will I ever smoke either. Disgusting habits.

I drink maybe twice a month, not more than two drinks.

Now Oregonians can smoke pot legally. You can't buy or sell it, but you can grow it and smoke it.

So here in California, the place where legal mj should be top of the list, we are still waiting. Hopefully Oregon will blow some of that smoke over the border and we can get a contact high.

Come on already, this needs to be legalized nationally. Its far less trouble than alcohol.

Relax, California is just trying to figure out how to tax the shit out of it then it will be legal.

I have never used pot, and probably never will. However, I have been around potheads and drunks. Would rather be around a pothead. Stupid assholes are nicer to be around than aggressive assholes.

This is the case, alcohol makes people angry and want to fight. Mj makes you hungry and want to laugh. All the rumors you have heard or seen are true. You'll find a bag of Doritos and finish it off and laugh at something that really isn't funny as though it is the funniest thing you've ever seen and you'll laugh for 5 minutes straight. .

And not everyone is a 'pot head'. Most people use it like alcohol. Once a day, or a few times a week.

Now Oregonians can smoke pot legally. You can't buy or sell it, but you can grow it and smoke it.

So here in California, the place where legal mj should be top of the list, we are still waiting. Hopefully Oregon will blow some of that smoke over the border and we can get a contact high.

Come on already, this needs to be legalized nationally. Its far less trouble than alcohol.

Relax, California is just trying to figure out how to tax the shit out of it then it will be legal.

One thing when it is legalized and taxed. The tax coffers will fill up quick!

Is there anything in on Earth that conservatives like, other than an mythology and magic?

I didn't know its legal in Alaska too, and D.C.! WTH CA, get with the program.

State Marijuana Laws Map

What makes you think conservatives arent for legalization?

The above comments. And some of the Republican candidates have said if they are elected they would enforce federal law and make it illegal in all states.

Not all of us.

Is there anything in on Earth that conservatives like, other than an mythology and magic?

I didn't know its legal in Alaska too, and D.C.! WTH CA, get with the program.

State Marijuana Laws Map

What makes you think conservatives arent for legalization?

The above comments. And some of the Republican candidates have said if they are elected they would enforce federal law and make it illegal in all states.

Not all of us.

Forum List

Back