Orlando Shooter was muslim so it was A-OK to do

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Most of the time whenever their is a mass shooting like this virtually ever element of the media in this country spends weeks talking about it and playing up the gun-control narrative. I believe Columbine was a good example of that. I've notice that the minute that this can be linked to muslim terrorism that it was almost dropped by the same media that usually spends weeks covering this issue. When it existed to support a political agenda then most of the media covers it day and night but the minute it no longer serves any political purpose for the left it is dropped overnight. As fast as they decided to cover it they decided to ignore it and they did it all at once which only shows how much most of the media in this country has a 'liberal' slant to it.

I know fox news dropped it because it was a gay nightclub. I can expect that since it is more conservative than something like CNN but why would the rest of the media drop it considering they are sympathetic to gay rights?

• Banned
What was dropped?

It will get dropped if it hasn't already for a multitude of reasons. Many conservatives will do so because it is a gay nightclub and they may not want to turn homosexuals into something sympathetic. The left wing media will do so because they can't use it to advance whatever political agenda they happen to have. It is like this:

What was dropped?

It will get dropped if it hasn't already for a multitude of reasons. Many conservatives will do so because it is a gay nightclub and they may not want to turn homosexuals into something sympathetic. The left wing media will do so because they can't use it to advance whatever political agenda they happen to have. It is like this:

Once again, what was dropped?

• Banned
What was dropped?

Orlando Shooting.

What was dropped?

Orlando Shooting.

How so? It's still being talked about. I agree with you that the NRA as per usual tells everyone to shut up and buy more guns. Other than that I think it's a lively debate between the left and right. To be honest, both sides have make some good points. Not here mind you for the right, but in the real world.

Most of the time whenever their is a mass shooting like this virtually ever element of the media in this country spends weeks talking about it and playing up the gun-control narrative. I believe Columbine was a good example of that. I've notice that the minute that this can be linked to muslim terrorism that it was almost dropped by the same media that usually spends weeks covering this issue. When it existed to support a political agenda then most of the media covers it day and night but the minute it no longer serves any political purpose for the left it is dropped overnight. As fast as they decided to cover it they decided to ignore it and they did it all at once which only shows how much most of the media in this country has a 'liberal' slant to it.

I know fox news dropped it because it was a gay nightclub. I can expect that since it is more conservative than something like CNN but why would the rest of the media drop it considering they are sympathetic to gay rights?
last i checked it looked like the senate was doing one of those filibusters threatening to shut down the government if they don't repeal the 2nd amendment, or maybe i'm just spinning like a liberal saying that. the aftermath of the shooting is still big news, though. it's a high body count, 50 dead. well, 49 if you don't count hawaii? (i wasn't there, i never got the chance to count them myself, just have to take the word of some liars on tv for it.)

The left is foaming at the mouth to blame it on ANYONE, or ANYTHING other than what it was - a terrorist attack on America. Blame guns. Blame Homophobia, but PLEASE, PLEASE God!!! Don't let it be what it was.....this is our chance to ban guns!!!!

last i checked it looked like the senate was doing one of those filibusters threatening to shut down the government if they don't repeal the 2nd amendment, or maybe i'm just spinning like a liberal saying that. the aftermath of the shooting is still big news, though. it's a high body count, 50 dead. well, 49 if you don't count hawaii? (i wasn't there, i never got the chance to count them myself, just have to take the word of some liars on tv for it.)

Hey Sonny - you can't "REPEAL" the bill of rights dumbass...we don't live under a tyranny yet. You want to repeal the second? (Of course you do you pussy) hold a Constitutional Convention to get the ball rolling. While you're at it, go back to school and take a Civics class. Moron.

Forum List

Back