Oslo, Norway…is lost……unarmed Norwegians…..get used to it…….

Any mayor of any major city in the US would trade the Oslo crime rate for hers or his in a heartbeat. The OP is a habitual liar.

Statistics from the late 2000s indicate that crime in Oslo is rising.[4][5] Some media have reported that there are four times as many thefts and robberies in Oslo than in New York City.[6][7] Since 2012, the German travel guide Dumont now describes the city as being unsafe for female tourists. The guide also named Oslo "The Crime capital of Scandinavia".[8]

According to the Oslo Police, they receive more than 15,000 reports of petty thefts annually. The rate is more than seven times the number per-capita of Berlin. Approximately 0.8% of those cases get solved.[9] In the first 6 months of 2014, the number of petty thefts has declined by approximately 30%.[10]

Oslo has witnessed annual spikes in sexual assault cases in recent years.[11]

See….now you are using the internet to back up the story and to show that the left wingers are wrong…again…damn the internet…….another left wing attack destroyed…..

Petty theft...gee how brutal!

Yeah….I guess you skipped over the part about the rapes…...

I just assumed it was a lie. Since it comes from the guy with a racist avatar...why you'd put credence in it is suspect. Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to...it's understandable.

Any mayor in this nation of a like-sized city would take Oslo's crime rate over theirs in a heartbeat.

What racist avatar…?

Statistics from the late 2000s indicate that crime in Oslo is rising.[4][5] Some media have reported that there are four times as many thefts and robberies in Oslo than in New York City.[6][7] Since 2012, the German travel guide Dumont now describes the city as being unsafe for female tourists. The guide also named Oslo "The Crime capital of Scandinavia".[8]

According to the Oslo Police, they receive more than 15,000 reports of petty thefts annually. The rate is more than seven times the number per-capita of Berlin. Approximately 0.8% of those cases get solved.[9] In the first 6 months of 2014, the number of petty thefts has declined by approximately 30%.[10]

See….now you are using the internet to back up the story and to show that the left wingers are wrong…again…damn the internet…….another left wing attack destroyed…..

I just assumed it was a lie. Since it comes from the guy with a racist avatar...why you'd put credence in it is suspect. Oh wait, I forgot who I was talking to...it's understandable.

Any mayor in this nation of a like-sized city would take Oslo's crime rate over theirs in a heartbeat.

What racist avatar…?

My point exactly...

Anyone who thinks that blog post is honest is an embarrassment to this nation.

Ignorance may be bliss to you, but we are sickened and angered by Leftist propaganda. Either that or you simply do not care.
You are currently engaging in doom and gloom rightist hate propoganda, so you have no right to be criticizing propoganda right now.
Coming from you, your word means nothing to me. You are an enemy or brainwashed. Serious charges, I know.
And you are an agent for hate and evil.

Any mayor of any major city in the US would trade the Oslo crime rate for hers or his in a heartbeat. The OP is a habitual liar.

What racist avatar, dingblat?
A banana near Obama is racist? What are you implying, bigot?

The police in Oslo, Norway say the city is lost……..

Blog: Police in Norway proclaim 'Oslo is lost'

Poqari News reports that Norway (and all of Europe) is no longer recognizable as such, that women are routinely raped, men are robbed on a regular basis, the police have given up, and there are sharia patrols.

In 2015, there were 50 rape reports filed in Gronland, where, like all of Oslo, 100% of rapes of native Norwegian women by strangers are committed by Muslims.

Across Norway, as with all of Europe, women dare not go out at night alone, the risk of rape is so incredibly high.

Also in 2015, robberies in Gronland averaged one a day. In the past ten years, more than 4,000 people have been robbed, often right near the Gronland police station, which is in an immigrant ghetto.

When the police visited one of Gronland’s latest victims, who was assaulted, held hostage, and robbed, they told him they had no way of stopping the robberies. “We have lost the city,” they said.

We are witnessing the wholesale collapse of Europe due to self-destructive decisions and a lack of any will to defend the homeland – a defense that wouldn’t be necessary if they hadn’t let the barbarians in. But they let them in. And they just can’t stop.

Europe has become addicted to its self-inflicted demise. Who would have guessed needless guilt would go that far?

Yes…an unarmed society is a violent society……for the victims….but why are the women complaining……they are being raped, not murdered…..right?

The good thing…..with the vast increase in violent crime, the Norwegian police will become much better at filling out the necessary paperwork on the crime….it will go much faster for the victim…...

A completely ridiculous story. Oslo isn't "lost" neither is Norway ditto Denmark. This entire story is so OTT it's utterly pathetic. Norway and Denmark are going hardcore on the Untermenschen aka "refugees", Norway is forcibly deporting the Untermenschen also.

The problem in Grønland is unique and has been a problem for many years. This was caused by the Leftist former administration, who decided years ago that it was a good idea to allow Pakistani's to come in. The place is full of stinking Pakistani so-called "restaurants" and bars etc....Grønland is inhabited by all sorts of Untermensch, including pro-Multicultural pathetic "Norwegian" Untermensch aka Traitors.

I know all about Norway, Trondheim and Sør-Trøndelag especially, but also Oslo and the region which Oslo is in, which is Østlandet.

Mr. Lucy is from Trondheim.

You want a lost nation, Sweden, the official lunatic asylum of Europa.

Poqari News reports that Norway (and all of Europe) is no longer recognizable as such, that women are routinely raped, men are robbed on a regular basis, the police have given up, and there are sharia patrols.

In 2015, there were 50 rape reports filed in Gronland, where, like all of Oslo, 100% of rapes of native Norwegian women by strangers are committed by Muslims.

Across Norway, as with all of Europe, women dare not go out at night alone, the risk of rape is so incredibly high.

Also in 2015, robberies in Gronland averaged one a day. In the past ten years, more than 4,000 people have been robbed, often right near the Gronland police station, which is in an immigrant ghetto.

When the police visited one of Gronland’s latest victims, who was assaulted, held hostage, and robbed, they told him they had no way of stopping the robberies. “We have lost the city,” they said.

We are witnessing the wholesale collapse of Europe due to self-destructive decisions and a lack of any will to defend the homeland – a defense that wouldn’t be necessary if they hadn’t let the barbarians in. But they let them in. And they just can’t stop.

Europe has become addicted to its self-inflicted demise. Who would have guessed needless guilt would go that far?

Yes…an unarmed society is a violent society……for the victims….but why are the women complaining……they are being raped, not murdered…..right?

The good thing…..with the vast increase in violent crime, the Norwegian police will become much better at filling out the necessary paperwork on the crime….it will go much faster for the victim…...

Anyone who thinks that blog post is honest is an embarrassment to this nation.

I'm 100% anti-Multiculturism and 100% anti-Immigration....so if someone like ME says that Oslo is pretty okay and that the story posted is ridiculous, well, I would think that me stating this would mean something.

Why aren't men gathering in secret resistance movements? Why haven't they been for decades?

Honestly darling....men and women....across at our latest count 15 nations in Europa....there are many resistance movements. All we need now, is for all to combine. This is what many are working on, meetings being held through the Central Committee etc.

Don't worry, if people think that Europa is just going to put up with this horsecrap forced by the Traitors, well, then they're exceptionally foolish.

What racist avatar, dingblat?
A banana near Obama is racist? What are you implying, bigot?

A banana is a fruit, when was fruit racist? Why is a banana racist, but a bunch of grapes aren't?

A completely ridiculous story. Oslo isn't "lost" neither is Norway ditto Denmark. This entire story is so OTT it's utterly pathetic. Norway and Denmark are going hardcore on the Untermenschen aka "refugees", Norway is forcibly deporting the Untermenschen also.

The problem in Grønland is unique and has been a problem for many years. This was caused by the Leftist former administration, who decided years ago that it was a good idea to allow Pakistani's to come in. The place is full of stinking Pakistani so-called "restaurants" and bars etc....Grønland is inhabited by all sorts of Untermensch, including pro-Multicultural pathetic "Norwegian" Untermensch aka Traitors.

I know all about Norway, Trondheim and Sør-Trøndelag especially, but also Oslo and the region which Oslo is in, which is Østlandet.

Ok, then, we have to give credence to yours or your husband’s arguments. Some us just projected Sweden’s problems upon Norway… that is, to be as severe.

Understand, some of us in America consider the subversive actions and preaching going on in mosques in our nation to be a very serious problem. I believe we should be spying on them for national security interests. And our (Islamic) infiltration is not nearly as concentrated as many nations in Europe including France, England, Germany and Sweden. I cannot speak for Norway, but if there are a lot rapes to native Norwegian women by M.E. Muslims taking place, I would consider that a serious national issue?

Last edited:

Ok, then, we have to give credence to yours or your husband’s arguments. Some us just projected Sweden’s problems upon Norway… that is, to be as severe.

Understand, some of us in America consider the subversive actions and preaching going on in mosques in our nation to be a very serious problem. I believe we should be spying on them for national security interests. And our infiltration is not nearly as concentrated as many nations in Europe including France, England, Germany and Sweden. I cannot speak for Norway, but if there are a lot rapes to native Norwegian women by M.E. Muslims taking place, I would consider that a serious national issue?

I think every mosque in Europa should be raided. I think we certainly need to take the bull by the horns. Personally none of them should be anywhere in any Europa nation, Europa is historically a Christian Continent.

What we have is native Traitors, Frau Merkel being head Traitor along with the EU Commission, but at local level we have Mayor's who are Traitors for example, and the usual suspects, the Leftists ie. the Communists, the Greens and the Antifa crowd who naturally are all supporting Merkel and Co.

Sweden has been attempting to throw "refugees" over the border into Denmark and Norway, originally without telling the Danes and Norwegian's, thankfully the latter have taken action against Sweden. Norway now has a Migration Minister, she's 100% anti-Immigration, they've already been forcibly deporting the Untermenschen.

"Poqari News" is just some dudes WP blog. And its your sole source. A WordPress blogger.

Most of the tabs don't work, and the tab icon is the default 'Host Gator' icon. Whoever put that piece of shit together knows next to nothing about how to use WordPress.

"Poqari News" is just some dudes WP blog. And its your sole source. A WordPress blogger.

Most of the tabs don't work, and the tab icon is the default 'Host Gator' icon. Whoever put that piece of shit together knows next to nothing about how to use WordPress.

Every one of the links from his article worked for me. They are pretty disturbing and alarming. No wonder you would want to pretend there is no bad news out there for you to concern yourself with that is "accessible." You are more worried about a guy who dresses like a girl can get into a women’s bathroom I suppose. That is a real torture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a56EqUPwyFQ

http://vladtepesblog.com/2012/08/17/muslims-demand-islamic-state-in-gronland-norway-not-the-island-but-an-oslo-district/

http://pamelageller.com/2014/08/muslims-demand-breakaway-islamic-nation-norway-another-911-threatened.html/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkzHL-xbUaw

Every one of the links from his article worked for me.

So which one says that in 2015, 100% of rape assaults were from Muslims? The OP links to an 'American Thinker' article. Which uses the 'Poqari News' WP blog as its source on the claims.

The youtube video is from 2013. The *other* WordPress blogger post is from 2012. So they reported in 2012 and 2013 respectively that 100% of rapes in 2015 were from Muslims?

If so, that's a neat trick.

So which one says that in 2015, 100% of rape assaults were from Muslims? The OP links to an 'American Thinker' article. Which uses the 'Poqari News' WP blog as its source on the claims.

The youtube video is from 2013. The *other* WordPress blogger post is from 2012. So they reported in 2012 and 2013 respectively that 100% of rapes in 2015 were from Muslims?

You said "most of the tabs don't work."
You did not say "where is the link that says 100% of rape assaults in 2015 Norway were from Muslims."

I read it. Do you want to bet I can find the link that says that in short order?

More importantly -- do you even care?

You did not say "where is the link that says 100% of rape assaults in 2015 Norway were from Muslims."

Ah, but what did I say immediately before 'Most of the tabs don't work'?

"Poqari News" is just some dudes WP blog. And its your sole source. A WordPress blogger."

So I'm obviously talking about the "Pogari News" WP blog. Click around. Most of the tabs don't work. The blog is a slipshod piece of shit. They didn't even bother to fix the tab icon off the default from their hosting provider.

And this WP blog is the *sole* source for the claim. A WP blog.

Do you disagree with anything I've just posted?

I read it. Do you want to bet I can find the link that says that in short order?

If you could have, you'd have posted it already.

You already tried. And you found what I did: a conservative circle jerk. Where the websites claiming this all cited the same WordPress blog. "Poqari News"

Last edited:
Interesting albeit somewhat dishonest article...

For example...the claim:
Gronland’s been on track to join the caliphate for a while. A little over two years ago, Muslims in Gronland were pushing for it to become part of the Islamic State.

Is a bit disengenius. It sounds as if the Muslim population of Gronland were pushing for it...not surprising that one of the sources used is Pamela Geller. However, Muslims in Norway seem to be doing quite the opposite: Norway’s Muslims rally against ISIS. So where did this gem come from? An obscure radical group, Ansar al-Sunna’, is demanding a "caliphate" via a letter making threats.

Makes me wonder if other parts of the article are likewise inaccurate.

According to this, Oslo crime rates are quite low: Norway 2015 Crime and Safety Report

Understand, some of us in America consider the subversive actions and preaching going on in mosques in our nation to be a very serious problem. I believe we should be spying on them for national security interests. And our infiltration is not nearly as concentrated as many nations in Europe including France, England, Germany and Sweden. I cannot speak for Norway, but if there are a lot rapes to native Norwegian women by M.E. Muslims taking place, I would consider that a serious national issue?

I think every mosque in Europa should be raided. I think we certainly need to take the bull by the horns. Personally none of them should be anywhere in any Europa nation, Europa is historically a Christian Continent.

What we have is native Traitors, Frau Merkel being head Traitor along with the EU Commission, but at local level we have Mayor's who are Traitors for example, and the usual suspects, the Leftists ie. the Communists, the Greens and the Antifa crowd who naturally are all supporting Merkel and Co.

Sweden has been attempting to throw "refugees" over the border into Denmark and Norway, originally without telling the Danes and Norwegian's, thankfully the latter have taken action against Sweden. Norway now has a Migration Minister, she's 100% anti-Immigration, they've already been forcibly deporting the Untermenschen.

Why do you call them "Untermenschen"? Only because they can rape european women. and europeans cannot do the same with their?

Ah, but what did I say immediately before 'Most of the tabs don't work'?

"Poqari News" is just some dudes WP blog. And its your sole source. A WordPress blogger."

So I'm obviously talking about the "Pogari News" WP blog. Click around. Most of the tabs don't work. The blog is a slipshod piece of shit. They didn't even bother to fix the tab icon off the default from their hosting provider.

And this WP blog is the *sole* source for the claim. A WP blog.

Do you disagree with anything I've just posted?

If you could have, you'd have posted it already.

You already tried. And you found what I did: a conservative circle jerk. Where the websites claiming this all cited the same WordPress blog.

I guess we are not speaking the same language? I clicked on his “blog” link (Police in Norway…) and it comes to americanthinker. http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/police_in_oslo_norway_proclaim_oslo_is_lost.html
I clicked on all those tabs in the americanthinker article and that is what I sent your way.

However, I do stand corrected. The link spoke of 100% of the rapes in Norway were virtually all done by muslims, at least the solved ones, was for 2013. It was not 2015, if that information is even available yet. So if you want to claim victory it is an extremely hollow one. It does nothing to deny the crisis or the perpetrators in Norway.

Like I said, would it even bother you if we could demonstrate muslim immigrant men were committing a host of rapes upon Norwegian women where they are now terrified? Would you take action or not? Or is “profiling” the big crime we are committing?

Forum List

Back