Other than Darth Vader, who's your favorite Star Wars character?

Favorite Star Wars Character (not Darth Vader)

• Han Solo

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Princess Leia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R2D2

• C3PO

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Luke Skywalker

• Yoda

• Chewbacca

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Boba Fett

• Lando Calrissian

• Obi Wan

• Darth Maul

• The Emperor

• Qui Gon Jinn

• Mace Windu

• Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... and who's your LEAST favorite (other than Jar Jar Binks!)

:)

Chewy or Obi Wan.

I picked Chewbacca, but Obi Wan ( Obi One as some say ) is a very close second.

Least favorite.................I think it would be the Storm Troopers in general. No mind, no initiative....and only act when told to do something - Blah.

Shadow 355

Vader is not a fave character. Guess she wasn't in the movies, but Ahsoka Tano's my fave from the animated series. Limited to the movies, Princess Ahmadala was great. Old preview trailer featuring her is still enjoyable to watch,

Least fave, Calrissian.

Chewy or Obi Wan.

I picked Chewbacca, but Obi Wan ( Obi One as some say ) is a very close second.

Least favorite.................I think it would be the Storm Troopers in general. No mind, no initiative....and only act when told to do something - Blah.

Shadow 355

I allowed 2 choices :)

Princess Leia, for obvius reasons.

th

yeah yeah.. typical man!!! ;)[/QUOTE]

Looks photo-shopped to me. The upper body and thorax. Not Carries body if you ask me.

Head was photo-shopped to the rest of the body - But that is my only assessment.

Seen Carries picture in a magazine where she was at some Gala. Unless Carrie took up weights - her thighs are not that thick, and large in diameter ; and she does not have "D" Cup breast the last time I seen her picture ; unless she had a boob job.....which I doubt.

Photo shopped pic - I am certain.

This....Is what Hottie material looks like : Jennifer Anniston

upload_2015-10-20_8-29-55.jpeg

Hmmmmm. ( Sigh ).

Shadow 355

Looks photo-shopped to me. The upper body and thorax. Not Carries body if you ask me.

Head was photo-shopped to the rest of the body - But that is my only assessment.

Seen Carries picture in a magazine where she was at some Gala. Unless Carrie took up weights - her thighs are not that thick, and large in diameter ; and she does not have "D" Cup breast the last time I seen her picture ; unless she had a boob job.....which I doubt.

Photo shopped pic - I am certain.

This....Is what Hottie material looks like : Jennifer Anniston

View attachment 52915

Hmmmmm. ( Sigh ).

Shadow 355[/QUOTE]

Didn't see the movie?

th

I never got into star wars... I know I know Im a loser

It used to be considered people that were INTO Star Wars were losers (well maybe more Star Trek - and maybe more like geeks!) :)

I know a few people that have not "bought in" .... I tend to be anti-trend .... I mostly just like The Empire Strikes Back the others... meh....

It used to be considered people that were INTO Star Wars were losers (well maybe more Star Trek - and maybe more like geeks!) :)

I know a few people that have not "bought in" .... I tend to be anti-trend .... I mostly just like The Empire Strikes Back the others... meh....

Seriously.

Would you rather be called a Star 'Trekkie', or a Star 'Warrior'?

star-wars-vs-star-trek.jpeg

Seems there are 2 types of men in the world... the "Jennifer Aniston" types and the "Angelina Jolie" types....

Well, this is the internet. :D They are still kind of geeky in the RW.

Forum List

Back