🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Other Than The Dude In The Dodge

Me thinks it was a false flag. Wait for it, it's coming out

The cops standing down was mighty peculiar..
You can thank the criminal governor for that.
Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.
He will lose. He's a democrat calling himself a republican and hoping they forget. But alas, he has a history of fucking over the people. He's toast now.
Um. I have some bad news for you.

McAuliffe won. He's the governor of Virginia.

More bad news. He's a Democrat, not a Republican. Always has been. He's the former head of the DNC, and the one who floated the Clintons a big loan so they could buy a house after Bill left office. He was also Hillary's 2008 campaign chairman.

Trump loves him so much, he donated to McAuliffe's campaign.

One of many, many reasons Trump won't release his tax returns. He doesn't want you tards to see in black and white what a liberal Democrat piece of shit he is.

Last edited:
Here's a pic the communist MSM won't show you.....temple-shot, could have killed him...might yet.

170812160734-28-charlottesville-white-nationalist-protest-0812-restricted-super-169.jpg

Me thinks it was a false flag. Wait for it, it's coming out

The cops standing down was mighty peculiar..
You can thank the criminal governor for that.
Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.
He will lose. He's a democrat calling himself a republican and hoping they forget. But alas, he has a history of fucking over the people. He's toast now.
Um. I have some bad news for you.

McAuliffe won the election. Thanks to people like Donald Trump.

More bad news. He's a Democrat, not a Republican. Always has been. He's the former head of the DNC, and the one who floated the Clintons a big loan so they could buy a house after Bill left office. He was also Hillary's 2008 campaign chairman.

Trump loves him so much, he helped McAuliffe get elected as governor of Virginia.
Um. I said he was pretending to be a republican. I said he's toast now. Um, and he Um, is.

[
What the left fails to realize is that Donald J Trump was elected to be president, because of the divisiveness that the crooked, sickly, vagina, ex-candidate wanted to continue from the 8 years of a failed, bi-racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, community agitator who taught Rules for Radicals in college.

Tissue?

We're not going to stop pointing out that you kiss the asses of fascists and Nazis just because you cry at us.

Quite the contrary. Your tears indicate that we're hurting you, hence we'll do it even more. That's why you shouldn't cry like that. It reveals your weak spots.
Your tears indicate that we're hurting you
Hurting me? ROTFLMAO.... Now I have to take a piss, that was just tooo funny...

Black Man Beaten By Nazis In Charlottesville Recalls Incident

He was then taken to the hospital, where he was treated for a concussion, an ulnar fracture, a laceration on his right eyebrow, a chipped tooth and bruises to his knees and elbows.

Tough shit eh, missy? There are thousands of scores to be settled with young blacks these days for "wilding", "the knockout game", and tens of thousands rapes, muggings, carjackings, home-invasions, etc. etc. The willies got a whole boatload of payback coming and it will come.

Here's a pic the communist MSM won't show you.....temple-shot, could have killed him...might yet.

170812160734-28-charlottesville-white-nationalist-protest-0812-restricted-super-169.jpg
Black Man Beaten By Nazis In Charlottesville Recalls Incident

He was then taken to the hospital, where he was treated for a concussion, an ulnar fracture, a laceration on his right eyebrow, a chipped tooth and bruises to his knees and elbows.
When a black man goes looking for trouble , soon he will meet it. I don't put myself in situations like you tards do, but then if you were smarter, you wouldn't be a flaming liberal.

If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain | Quote Investigator
If You Are Not a Liberal at 25, You Have No Heart. If You Are Not a Conservative at 35 You Have No Brain

It IS funny to compare the Alt-Righties and NAZIS to the Civil Rights marchers in the 50s and 60s. They KNEW they were gonna get it from the Bull Conners of the South and they marched anyways with no armor, no shields, no silly helmets, no sticks, no bats, no guns.

We can see who the REAL pussies are.

I don't like the KKK, but I am beginning to wonder, after studying all of this, if the driver of that Challenger may simply have been trying to leave, the street was blocked, the police refused to maintain order, he expected people to make way for his vehicle, and then he was attacked and panicked. I could see him either trying to slam on the brakes and stepping on the gas pedal accidentally, or panicking and seeing a small opening to get free, and trying to gun it to get out of there.

I don't defend what happened, and he is responsible for his actions, but again ANTIFA caused this. They need to be branded as a DOMESTIC TERRORIST ORGANIZATION and their Financier Soros needs to be put on trial.

There are thousands of scores to be settled with young blacks these days for "wilding", "the knockout game", and tens of thousands rapes, muggings, carjackings, home-invasions, etc. etc. The willies got a whole boatload of payback coming and it will come.
Of course the Klan and the Nazis have never perpetrated violence on anyone, right tard? :lol:

Payback's a bitch, eh missy?

There are thousands of scores to be settled with young blacks these days for "wilding", "the knockout game", and tens of thousands rapes, muggings, carjackings, home-invasions, etc. etc. The willies got a whole boatload of payback coming and it will come.
Of course the Klan and the Nazis have never perpetrated violence on anyone, right tard? :lol:

Many think the Klan kept the willies from doing the shit we see them doing today.....wait until a yard ape sees you alone someplace boy....maybe you can convince him not to beat your ass and steal your pants by telling him you're a "progressive".
lol.gif

Many think the Klan kept the willies from doing the shit we see them doing today.....wait until a yard ape sees you alone someplace boy....maybe you can convince him not to beat your ass and steal your pants by telling him you're a "progressive".
lol.gif
Poor KKK and Nazis got some payback. Ain't that a bitch? :lol:

Lynching is too good for them.

It IS funny to compare the Alt-Righties and NAZIS to the Civil Rights marchers in the 50s and 60s. They KNEW they were gonna get it from the Bull Conners of the South and they marched anyways with no armor, no shields, no silly helmets, no sticks, no bats, no guns.

We can see who the REAL pussies are.

If the cameras hadn't been rolling they'd have never crossed that bridge into Selma. BTW, Barry claimed that's where his parents first met.....3 years after he was born.
lol.gif

Wrong Jason Kessler. The one your article references is a freelance writer that has penned articles for CNN, GQ, Bon Appétit, and The Travel Channel. He mostly writes about food and travel.

Articles by Jason Kessler:

Search

What Testicular Cancer Is Really Like | GQ

His Twitter:

Jason Kessler (@JasonBKessler) on Twitter

Kessler, the freelancer writer:

IMG_1871.JPG

Kessler, the angry Hobbit:

IMG_1872.JPG

They are not the same person.

Wrong Jason Kessler. The one your article references is a freelance writer that was penned articles for CNN, GQ, Bon Appétit, and The Travel Channel. He mostly writes about food and travel.

Search

His Twitter:

View attachment 143806

View attachment 143807

So much for Sassy's retarded false flag conspiracy theory. :lol:

Wrong Jason Kessler. The one your article references is a freelance writer that was penned articles for CNN, GQ, Bon Appétit, and The Travel Channel. He mostly writes about food and travel.

Search

His Twitter:

View attachment 143806

View attachment 143807

IDK but this has Soros all over it. Like the news yesterday, supposedly a Trump supporter event and not one American flag, plenty of Nazi, KKK, Confederate battle flags and other types of that stuff but not one American flag....nope I'm not buying this bullshit.

IDK but this has Soros all over it. Like the news yesterday, supposedly a Trump supporter event and not one American flag, plenty of Nazi, KKK, Confederate battle flags and other types of that stuff but not one American flag....nope I'm not buying this bullshit.

I feel bad for the food critic Kessler. He's been getting some nasty messages as a result of having the same name.

Forum List

Back