🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Other Than The Dude In The Dodge

Wrong Jason Kessler. The one your article references is a freelance writer that was penned articles for CNN, GQ, Bon Appétit, and The Travel Channel. He mostly writes about food and travel.

Articles by Jason Kessler:

Search

What Testicular Cancer Is Really Like | GQ

His Twitter:

Jason Kessler (@JasonBKessler) on Twitter

Kessler, the freelancer writer:

View attachment 143806

Kessler, the angry Hobbit:

View attachment 143807

They are not the same person.

IDK but this has Soros all over it.
Why do you do this? Why do you invent manufactured bullshit?

Aren't you the slightest bit embarrassed your false flag conspiracy was just shot down, and now you just move on to another bullshit conspiracy? Really?

Wrong Jason Kessler. The one your article references is a freelance writer that was penned articles for CNN, GQ, Bon Appétit, and The Travel Channel. He mostly writes about food and travel.

Articles by Jason Kessler:

Search

What Testicular Cancer Is Really Like | GQ

His Twitter:

Jason Kessler (@JasonBKessler) on Twitter

Kessler, the freelancer writer:

View attachment 143806

Kessler, the angry Hobbit:

View attachment 143807

They are not the same person.

IDK but this has Soros all over it. Like the news yesterday, supposedly a Trump supporter event and not one American flag, plenty of Nazi, KKK, Confederate battle flags and other types of that stuff but not one American flag....nope I'm not buying this bullshit.

if there were no american flags it was because those mother fucking racist terrorists aren't americans.

or christians.

& you would fit right in.

IDK but this has Soros all over it. Like the news yesterday, supposedly a Trump supporter event and not one American flag, plenty of Nazi, KKK, Confederate battle flags and other types of that stuff but not one American flag....nope I'm not buying this bullshit.

I feel bad for the food critic Kessler. He's been getting some nasty messages as a result of having the same name.

Meh, life can be a bitch

I feel bad for the food critic Kessler. He's been getting some nasty messages as a result of having the same name.

This Kessler isn't a food critic....I think we're talking about two different Kesslers

Was Unite the Right Organizer An Occupy Wall Street Member and Obama Supporter?

Meh, life can be a bitch
Especially when there are tards like you in this world slandering innocent people with no sense of shame.

Meh, life can be a bitch

It sure can. I am glad my name is pretty uncommon and can't be attached to dumb fucks.

Meh, life can be a bitch

It sure can. I am glad my name is pretty uncommon and can't be attached to dumb fucks.

You're a few things, dumbfuck isn't one of them

Meh, life can be a bitch
Especially when there are tards like you in this world slandering innocent people with no sense of shame.

i'll bet she crapped all over seth rich...

Meh, life can be a bitch

i'll bet she crapped all over seth rich...
She did. These assholes have no morals to stop them from bearing false witness against people. Even victims of murder.

You're a few things, dumbfuck isn't one of them

He's the only homo here who admits he ain't normal.
lol.gif

lol................. whitewater.... vince foster...... BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

mueller owns your pussy grabber cowboy..... tic toc.... :popcorn:

Mueller tried to take Comey's job and Trump turned him down....two-faced prick couldn't touch Trump with an 11' pole.

Loooooool so Isis should go get a permit and walk freely down the street?
Freedom of speech he said....these guys are a hate group, it's members commited atrocities, they don't deserve a place in any society.
But since they are white, we have to make exceptions??!!!

I watched a video today that clearly shows Four Things.
I don't like the KKK but they had a valid protest permit.

1.) They were peacefully marching down the street in SILENCE..complete silence despite being spit at, and verbally assaulted in every imaginable way.
2.) Several Policemen and Police Cruisers were right there at the intersection where the marchers were attacked
3.) ANTIFA was Blocking The Street and the Parade Route indicated on the Protest Permit in plain view of THE POLICE
4.) The Marchers were blocked and then attacked by a mob outnumbering them about 10-1 in plain view of THE POLICE and THE POLICE again DID NOTHING.

Forum List

Back