Otto Wambier's dad destroyed Obama in five words

Excuse me? His child stole state property in the DPRK. Nobody denies that is so. Just what did the man think the U.S. was going to do? Send in Seal Team 6 to break the kid out of jail?

The damage Obama has done is now rearing its ugly head and will continue for years

What damage?

The damage Bush has done to the country and the world will be around for a long time. I'm hoping Trump isn't the same way, but Obama was damage limitation.

want some more of what PRICK OBAMA Didn't Do :

upload_2017-6-19_20-4-21.png

Obama Administration Told Warmbier Family Not To Hang Ribbons On Trees Because It Might Offend North Korea

Excuse me? His child stole state property in the DPRK. Nobody denies that is so. Just what did the man think the U.S. was going to do? Send in Seal Team 6 to break the kid out of jail?

So what you son steals something should we kill him. that is a gawd dam COMMUNIST country , someone who steals something here doesn't get a gawd dam 17 yrs of hard labor out of it .

They also don't end up dead.

This is exactly what you ANTIFA fks want for this Country---------- LETS KILL YOU for stealing.

Just found out Otto was a jew.

The anti-semitic North Koreans callously tortured this jewish youth simply because he "stole" a propaganda poster. Just like a jew to try to avoid paying for something. Just typical!

Next you'll figure out he's a man, and 99.9% of all troubles in the world are caused by men, yes, let's eradicate men, the world will be a better place.
The ethical impeccable Daily Stormer has a good write-up on Otto.

WHOOPS: Otto Warmbier Dies! Such a Sad Tale!

Can't be impeached because... they don't work for the government?

If you're going to fake being a person like this, you need to be a little better at it. I understand that a lot of people will see through your simple facade, but....

The damage Obama has done is now rearing its ugly head and will continue for years

What damage?

The damage Bush has done to the country and the world will be around for a long time. I'm hoping Trump isn't the same way, but Obama was damage limitation.

View attachment 134321

Obama Administration Told Warmbier Family Not To Hang Ribbons On Trees Because It Might Offend North Korea
Oh, my blood is boiling! Obama just didn't want the nation to know he wasn't doing anything to help. Where was their prestigious Secretary of State? On the bottle, most likely.

if Obama had caved and paid off North Korea for kidnapping a US citizen, the righties would have been crying about that as well. However, Obama was consistent about not negotiating with terrorists, even though he knew that treasonous Republican shitbags would try to score political points off of it.

Trump, of course, did absolutely nothing to get Otto back. He didn't even know the kid existed. NK only sent him back because he was about to die.

Mindwars, being that you seem to support a policy of paying off terrorist regimes when they kidnap US citizens, which terrorist regimes should we be paying off now?

Luke Sissyfag was more of a man than Obama. Who the fuck said that we HAVE to do whatever NK wants?

Otto Warmbier's Dad Destroyed Obama In Five Words [VIDEO] - The Daily Caller | NEWS

Fred Warmbier, father of Otto Warmbier, went after former President Barack Obama for not doing enough to bring his son home from North Korea during a Thursday press conference.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This kid was over there under OBAMA's witch, Obama left him there and he was nothing more than Obama's pawn for the future game plan the dump on Trump.

Meanwhile Trump is the one who brought him home .

The idiots have begun lmfao, gawd these Trump haters are beyond " MORONS" let the blame begin

upload_2017-6-20_7-48-33.png

Murder of Muslim Girl Blamed on Trump Was Committed by an Illegal Immigrant

What damage?

View attachment 134321

Oh, my blood is boiling! Obama just didn't want the nation to know he wasn't doing anything to help. Where was their prestigious Secretary of State? On the bottle, most likely.

Was he not doing anything? Really? I mean, how many people got back from North Korea during his time?

Or is it just you want to believe he did nothing? I mean, it's not like you can just walk in and take these people home.

if Obama had caved and paid off North Korea for kidnapping a US citizen, the righties would have been crying about that as well. However, Obama was consistent about not negotiating with terrorists, even though he knew that treasonous Republican shitbags would try to score political points off of it.

Trump, of course, did absolutely nothing to get Otto back. He didn't even know the kid existed. NK only sent him back because he was about to die.

Mindwars, being that you seem to support a policy of paying off terrorist regimes when they kidnap US citizens, which terrorist regimes should we be paying off now?

Luke Sissyfag was more of a man than Obama. Who the fuck said that we HAVE to do whatever NK wants?

Yeah, act with lots of bravado and no brains and see where that gets you.

Ohhh, are you all a-scared of the Little fat fuck in North Korea, poor Dear. Go find your safe space, Trump and Mattis will take care of it

Ohhh, are you all a-scared of the Little fat fuck in North Korea, poor Dear. Go find your safe space, Trump and Mattis will take care of it

These brain deads forget that this guy was a former CIA the very Government the left love to lick the shit off thier boots , just because they are authority, but when you have a Gov. official or even former Gov. official warning people what is going on the left turns on them like rabid dogs.

Meanwhile if he was telling them what they want to hear, they'd get down on their knees and lick off all that shit on their boots.

Our hunger games slaves aren't they great little loyal brownshirt ass kissers.

What damage?

View attachment 134321

I hope that the family's response was "Bite me!".

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

Otto Warmbier's Dad Destroyed Obama In Five Words [VIDEO] - The Daily Caller | NEWS

Fred Warmbier, father of Otto Warmbier, went after former President Barack Obama for not doing enough to bring his son home from North Korea during a Thursday press conference.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

This kid was over there under OBAMA's watch, Obama left him there and he was nothing more than Obama's pawn for the future game plan the dump on Trump.

Meanwhile Trump is the one who brought him home .
Trump didn't do shit. NK knocked this kid into a coma and didn't want to deal with it. Obama brought home 9 NK prisoners alive. NK sent one to Trump dead. MAGA :fu:

Idiot dad should have gone to whatever lengths necessary to stop his son from going to the prison nation in the first place.

I guess you missed this little bit too. This woman was held in an Egyptian prison for three years while obummer sat on his hands. Trump got her home in a few weeks. That's the difference between a leader, and an incompetent twit which obummer was the poster child for.

Egyptian-American woman freed in Egypt goes home on U.S. military plane

r

Egyptian-American woman freed in Egypt goes home on U.S. military plane

hat damage?

The damage Bush has done to the country and the world will be around for a long time. I'm hoping Trump isn't the same way, but Obama was damage limitation
Disrespect from world leaders. For example Russia telling us that we cannot fly into Syria or they will take our jets out? He has utterly destroyed our healthcare system. People can't buy insurance because it's not available to them anymore. The Obama nation was a total disaster and we are so fortunate to have President Trump in office to fix what Obama fucked up.

Just found out Otto was a jew.

The anti-semitic North Koreans callously tortured this jewish youth simply because he "stole" a propaganda poster. Just like a jew to try to avoid paying for something. Just typical!
Come on Steve, he was an American. The North Koreans would do no less to you.

Forum List

Back