Otto Warmbier, American held in prison in North Korea, has died

Last edited:
I would support a pre-emptive nuclear strike on North Korea to prevent any further danger that they will attack us, Japan, or South Korea with nuclear weapons.

I don't care.

Shouldn't have gone to fucking North Korea.

I suspect they did this brain damage shit on purpose so he couldn't tell us what they did to him.

Those little cowardly SOB's and their corrupt Commie friends in China have blood on their hands.

Time to allow Japan to arm up also, get some allies who want to clean the earth of these fascist leaders before they start aiming their weapons on the West.

It's quite clear that Europe doesn't have the stomach for confronting real evils. They have a long history of allowing tyrants to rule with an iron fist and expand, until they are at their doorstep and then they ask Americans for help, they would gladly call the governments of China and North Korea "misunderstood" if it would give them an excuse to avoid conflict.

Last edited:
I don't care.

Shouldn't have gone to fucking North Korea.

I suspect they did this brain damage shit on purpose so he couldn't tell us what they did to him.

Betcha this is just what ANTIFA needs too bad we can't send those communist fks over there see how much they hate America then.

But he was just a kid , I don't think he deserved death. Esp. not by these N. K. bastards.

Last edited:
Those little cowardly SOB's and their corrupt Commie friends in China have blood on their hands.

Time to allow Japan to arm up also, get some allies who want to clean the earth of these fascist leaders before they start aiming their weapons on the West.

It's quite clear that Europe doesn't have the stomach for confronting real evils. They have a long history of allowing tyrants to rule with an iron fist and expand, until they are at their doorstep and then they ask American for help, they would gladly call the governments of China and North Korea "misunderstood" if it would give them an excuse to avoid conflict.
I hope when we send the first missile into that miserable country, someone paints "This One's For Otto" on it.

WTF was he doing in North Korea in the first place? He HAD to be CIA

If he was, even more reason to start playing hard ball with that ugly fat little sob. If you capture an operative, you get what you can from them intel wise and then you make a trade for one of your spies or some other concession. Based on his age I would think it's unlikely that he was a spy.

Regardless, they killed him, of this there can be little doubt. If they knew he was a spy, they just broke a cardinal rule that will not end well for them.

Forum List

Back