🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Otto Warmbier & and the Left's Hate Problem

Otto Warmbier & the Left’s Hate Problem | National Review

No doubt the black foreigner in the White House abandoned this young white man in this hell hole BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE.

The longer I live the more clearly I see the folks on the left are soulless creatures without natural compassion and their only goal is the destruction of the Christian West.

Obviously you see lots of things that nobody but hard core tinfoil hat RWNJs can see. It's like your super power.

No doubt the black foreigner in the White House abandoned this young white man in this hell hole BECAUSE HE WAS WHITE.

The longer I live the more clearly I see the folks on the left are soulless creatures without natural compassion and their only goal is the destruction of the Christian West.

The ignorant guy went to steal a saying for a Church for 10 grand, I call that stupid.

The longer I live the more I can see right through the fake CINO called Republicans.

Hello, dictator, like Putin, GOP hero. Trump likes Authoritarian. North Korea, Arabia, Russia, these are wonderful for the GOP.

Otto Warmbier is white but Kim Jong Un is not. Who do you think obama supports?

I've heard stupid before, but that's Oscar quality stupid.

What brilliance! Is that an admission that I'm right?

What brilliance! Is that an admission that I'm right?

You are just as right as you usually are.

Obama for eight long years exposed the lefts hatred for the white western voters that have rejected their Marxist Utopia.

The Democratic Party has been in a slow circling collapse into rubbish ever since his election and they still think they can win with this old anti-white rubric that depends on whites continuing to suffer from racist guilt and confusion.

Those days are gone.

The left MOCKED this kid in his suffering BECAUSE he was white. Comedy Central and Salon.com. Salon took down their hit piece after he died (but not while he was in a coma). They felt nothing that this American was tortured to insanity.

The left MOCKED this kid in his suffering BECAUSE he was white. Comedy Central and Salon.com. Salon took down their hit piece after he died (but not while he was in a coma). They felt nothing that this American was tortured to insanity.
These are the Identity Politics racists of our day and this is why the left is going into irrelevance for a decade or so.

Forum List

Back