Our 1st lady on Christmas. (pictures)

Meanest Things the Mainstream Media Are Saying About Melania’s Christmas Decorations

As far as what I’ve seen, they are gorgeous. She clearly worked hard to make them inviting and worth a lot of oohs and aahs.

Keep in mind that some comments are so vile they’re unprintable.

People went after Melania last year, too, of course — but few ever treated Michelle Obama or other first ladies this way. As one reader noted, “Melania gets sharp criticism for everything she does. It’s just plain wrong to attack everything she does. Nothing wrong with white Christmas trees [from last year] or red ones either. People need to worry about other things beside Christmas trees. Isn’t that obvious?”

I won’t list the comments included in this article because most are disgusting and clearly from little children jealous over someone with class.

Read them and more @ The Meanest Things the Mainstream Media Are Saying About Melania's Christmas Decorations

White House Christmas decorations draw comparisons to 'The Shining', 'Handmaid's Tale'

The decorations drew immediate comparisons to the "blood hallway" sequence in the iconic horror film "The Shining," as well as at least one scene in "The Handmaid's Tale

One of the things that the Democrat Bigots are absolutely the best at is hating.
They won’t take a break from hating even for Christmas.
BTW everyone already gets it.
The Left hates Christians.
You can stop your constant reminders.

Trumpxmas.jpg

The first lady is beautiful, smart, classy, has a great taste, especially, comparing her to the previous one. That's what libs can't stand. They will keep attacking her whatever she does.

upload_2018-11-29_10-20-13.png

Slow News Day and overwhelming all-consuming butt-hurt hatred claims another victim, inspires another humiliating petty snowflake thread....

:lmao:

I guess they like the big black dildo ornaments the Obama's had on their tree....:gay:

This is a rerun of the same complaints the crazy liberals had last year. Remember the hall of skeletons? It would not matter what the decorations are. The complaint that liberals have is that Melania is alive and not black.

I liked the old Jackie-O Christmas decorations the WH used to have....just before Bill and Hillary stole everything that wasn't nailed down on their way out....

:p

Once again we have examples of MSM launching petty attacks against Melania. The same cannot be said of when Michelle was FLOTUS.

Meanest Things the Mainstream Media Are Saying About Melania’s Christmas Decorations

As far as what I’ve seen, they are gorgeous. She clearly worked hard to make them inviting and worth a lot of oohs and aahs.

Keep in mind that some comments are so vile they’re unprintable.

People went after Melania last year, too, of course — but few ever treated Michelle Obama or other first ladies this way. As one reader noted, “Melania gets sharp criticism for everything she does. It’s just plain wrong to attack everything she does. Nothing wrong with white Christmas trees [from last year] or red ones either. People need to worry about other things beside Christmas trees. Isn’t that obvious?”

I won’t list the comments included in this article because most are disgusting and clearly from little children jealous over someone with class.

Read them and more @ The Meanest Things the Mainstream Media Are Saying About Melania's Christmas Decorations

That's why I started this thread, so far only one troll and I shut his ass up quick.

White House Christmas decorations draw comparisons to 'The Shining', 'Handmaid's Tale'

The decorations drew immediate comparisons to the "blood hallway" sequence in the iconic horror film "The Shining," as well as at least one scene in "The Handmaid's Tale

One of the things that the Democrat Bigots are absolutely the best at is hating.
They won’t take a break from hating even for Christmas.
BTW everyone already gets it.
The Left hates Christians.
You can stop your constant reminders.

View attachment 231568

At least they are not making up lies about the decorations like you Repub sheep did for 8 years...

Besides, anyone that is not a Trump sheep has to admit the red tress are weird, to say the least.

Forum List

Back