Our crazy christian taliban

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The face of the K ristian K ook K oalition, an arm of the white christian party, formally known as the GOP

Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again

Conservative musician and activist Pat Boone has been on the warpath against Saturday Night Live ever since the program aired a sketch parodying the right-wing’s persecution complex, criticizing the show’s cast members as Satanic and bound for hell.

In an interview last night with Alan Colmes, Boone said that “there should be regulations that prohibit blasphemy” and that the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) should punish networks that air such blasphemous programming.

Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again

Wasn't Pat Boone a singer? Religious music? I swear my grandmother used to listen to him, so he must be 110 by now. I certainly don't think we need to have a lot of anxiety about a cranky old white guy who no doubt sets forth from his recliner on Sunday afternoons, rapping his cane on the floor in emphasis and bestowing all with his ancient opinions. We all have our Pat Boones to deal with. There's one in every family, one on every block. He certainly doesn't represent the Republican Party or even the "Evangelicals," whoever they are.

• Banned
Wasn't Pat Boone a singer? Religious music? I swear my grandmother used to listen to him, so he must be 110 by now. I certainly don't think we need to have a lot of anxiety about a cranky old white guy who no doubt sets forth from his recliner on Sunday afternoons, rapping his cane on the floor in emphasis and bestowing all with his ancient opinions. We all have our Pat Boones to deal with. There's one in every family, one on every block. He certainly doesn't represent the Republican Party or even the "Evangelicals," whoever they are.
he was a main stream singer in the 1950's, now he is a full blown nutter

Pat Boone Accuses 'SNL' of Anti-Christian Bias After 'God's Not Dead 2' Parody

he was a main stream singer in the 1950's, now he is a full blown nutter

That skit wasn't near as funny as the Beyonce one after the Superbowl. Maybe because I didn't see the movie.

Wow, what a surprise, another troll thread from Batshit Boy the racist.
How funny, coming from the most annoying troll here.
He is NOT a troll. He pisses me off now and then but he is NOT a troll. YOUR vaginal hemorrhoids flaring up again?
Keep my body parts out of it and I'll do the same, DarkFury. Your buddy is like a deer fly, continually, irritatingly buzzing around and occassionally managing to get in a sting. He buzzes from thread to thread hurling one sentence insults at the people on his hate list, mostly just being insulting and annoying. If he's NOT a troll, I've seen no evidence of it.

What Boone suggests is foolish and frightening, but highly unlikely to ever come to pass. Meh.

10 Ridiculous Christian Right Prophesies

A list of whacko predictions by a plethora of fake kristians. The core of the Tea Party and the Republican party. No need to figure out where trump supporters came from, they've been a patch of toadstools growing heartily in the shadows waiting for their harvester.

Pat Boone the Christian Taliban. Now that's funny no matter how you slice it. Cutting heads off is the same as singing Love Letters in the Sand!

This is why no one should give so much as a skid mark on their shorts when gays get thrown off buildings. It's the same as singing a sappy love song.

Forum List

Back