Our Democracy

A Republic is a form of Democracy
It means We the People vote for those who represent us
Yeah, look who you voted for to represent you. A senile old man and a golddigger. Nancy Pelosi, a scorned shrew. Bennie Thompson your committee chairman, who's supposed to be going after a fraudster and the first words out of his mouth are "lynchings". A woman who isn't really a woman, and another one who can't tell the difference.

This is you? This is Democrats? This is your "inclusivity"?

Tell ya what, you people are BUTT STUPID.

Yeah, look who you voted for to represent you. A senile old man and a golddigger. Nancy Pelosi, a scorned shrew. Bennie Thompson your committee chairman, who's supposed to be going after a fraudster and the first words out of his mouth are "lynchings". A woman who isn't really a woman, and another one who can't tell the difference.

This is you? This is Democrats? This is your "inclusivity"?

Tell ya what, you people are BUTT STUPID.

Yes….I voted for Biden

You voted for the guy who attacked our Capitol and cheered when Putin invaded Ukraine

Yes….I voted for Biden

You voted for the guy who attacked our Capitol and cheered when Putin invaded Ukraine
YOU are a lying sack of shit.

Not only that, you're a dumbass retarded leftist partisan hack whose best idea of improving this country is slinging mud.

I did NOT vote for Donald Trump, you jackass.

YOU fucking assholes use that as a pejorative, and guess what - with all his faults, Donald Trump was still a THOUSAND TIMES BETTER than the crowd of fucktards that are in there now

You dumbass retarded lefties want to keep the focus on Donald Trump because it serves your Stalinist political purposes. But you know what? We're not going to let you. We're going to start getting in YOUR face now, and the more you scream the harder we'll push.

You fuckers are LEAVING TOWN, asshole. You are WAY too stupid to run a country.

Yes….I voted for Biden

Which are both lies of course, but you knew that.

So show us Trump attacked our Capital. Show us where he cheered the invasion of Ukraine.

Exactly.

They dont understand (or they don’t like) the fact that our democracy isnt a democracy until everyone has the same power that they’ve always reserved only for themselves. We are ensuring equity first and we arent done yet. Once we have true equality then and only then will our democracy be fully formed.

Then your complaint is not with us, but with God. We are not created equal. Everybody has different goals, different talents, different abilities.

As far as government goes, how are we not equal?

Yes….I voted for Biden

How many times.............lol

Biden has been on watch 2 times when Russia invaded Ukraine. He sucks........and you are bragging about it.

Ive never been more in fear of losing our Democracy. The Republicans insurrectionist instincts on our democracy is the true threat our democracy faces. They want our democracy overthrown. If we dont protect our democracy by ensuring democratic voting rights that will enshrine our democracy in integrity we will lose our democracy.

Nobody's voting rights are in jeopardy. If you think a few hundred losers, some dressed up like fake wrestlers are a threat to our democracy (actually a Republic) then you never believed in democracy at all.

What you do believe in is Communist propaganda. CNN says, you believe and repeat. It's a brainwashing technique that the Communists have been using for decades. You are simply not intelligent enough to detect it. They very stupidity that a few hundred people can stop our way of voting for 340 million people is just a demonstration of our failed public education system.

They are? And how are they doing that exactly?
The guy's a partisan hack. You're expecting an honest answer?

These fuckers can't even prove we have fair elections. How are they gonna bitch about people who "might" vote Dem?

This partisan fucktardry is totally destructive. How many times have I been called a Trumper? And I don't even PLAY their asinine partisan game.

These retarded partisan types are dangerously stupid. Really. They are.

Ive never been more in fear of losing our Democracy. The Republicans insurrectionist instincts on our democracy is the true threat our democracy faces. They want our democracy overthrown. If we dont protect our democracy by ensuring democratic voting rights that will enshrine our democracy in integrity we will lose our democracy.
You need to go further. Plenty of places get a vote every four or five years but that means nothing. Particularly in the US you need to stop the bribery given to your politicians.....and of course also be aware that people can try games like I am funding myself when they intend on making a massive amount of money hopefully behind your backs.

Last edited:
Nobody's voting rights are in jeopardy. If you think a few hundred losers, some dressed up like fake wrestlers are a threat to our democracy (actually a Republic) then you never believed in democracy at all.

Of course some would say you are a Republic. Anyway those of us who became democracies were very aware that the elite would be trying to grab power back as soon as they could so that you really had to keep your eye on things to maintain a democracy. Tocqueville believed that democracy only worked if people kept themselves informed on what was going on. He imagined this would happen in Pubs.
What you do believe in is Communist propaganda. CNN says, you believe and repeat. It's a brainwashing technique that the Communists have been using for decades. You are simply not intelligent enough to detect it. They very stupidity that a few hundred people can stop our way of voting for 340 million people is just a demonstration of our failed public education system.
Even in the UK we hear about the Gerrymandering and taking away of people's votes by devious means

.Particularly in the US you need to stop the bribery given to your politicians.....
Agreed.

In the US, money is power. Both major parties have become nothing more than financial conduits.

I would like to REDUCE their power, therefore, take away their money.

Unlike our Supreme Morons, I do not agree that money is speech. Any blindfolded ten year old knows that money is COMMERCE. Speech is the stuff that comes out of your mouth. Money is the stuff in your wallet. Simple, yes?

How many times.............lol

Biden has been on watch 2 times when Russia invaded Ukraine. He sucks........and you are bragging about it.

Our President is leading an international coalition to provide military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine while invoking crippling sanctions

The Guy you voted for cheered Putin and called him a Genius

What a complete and utter fool you are.

You need to go further. Plenty of places get a vote every four or five years but that means nothing. Particularly in the US you need to stop the bribery given to your politicians.....and of course also be aware that people can try games like I am funding myself when they intend on making a massive amount of money hopefully behind your backs.

Our biggest problem here is we allow anybody and everybody to vote. Many people here vote without having a clue as to what they are voting on, so they set their standards of voting like a popularity contest. Studying the issues and following what's going on takes way too much time.

Nothing could be a better example than our last presidential election. President Trump's Tweets were mean but he did a super job with the country, however people didn't like his personality so they got rid of a great President and put in a dementia patient in his place, and now we are the laughing stock of the world.

If it were up to me, every person capable of voting in person must go to the polls and take a test before being allowed to cast their ballot. It would be a very simple multiple choice test on issues and government in it's simplest form. If you can't pass the test, you can't vote until the next election. If you can't vote in person, you must show evidence as to why unless you're in the military which would be automatic mail-in voting.

Our biggest problem here is we allow anybody and everybody to vote. Many people here vote without having a clue as to what they are voting on, so they set their standards of voting like a popularity contest. Studying the issues and following what's going on takes way too much time.

Nothing could be a better example than our last presidential election. President Trump's Tweets were mean but he did a super job with the country, however people didn't like his personality so they got rid of a great President and put in a dementia patient in his place, and now we are the laughing stock of the world.

If it were up to me, every person capable of voting in person must go to the polls and take a test before being allowed to cast their ballot. It would be a very simple multiple choice test on issues and government in it's simplest form. If you can't pass the test, you can't vote until the next election. If you can't vote in person, you must show evidence as to why unless you're in the military which would be automatic mail-in voting.

Here is our list of people who cannot vote Vote 100: Who still can't vote in the UK? | ITV News

It is mainly people who are in prison for a criminal not civil crime. They can still vote before they go in and can vote again when they come out. There is talk every now and then that they should be able to vote from Prison.

I am sure you have heard the saying 'In a democracy you get the Government you deserve' that pretty much says it all. Sadly most people here do not keep informed. Up to say the 80's most people belonged to a political party. They paid money to that party and expected it to do what they needed. With Thatcher followed by Blair this changed. Everyone was into neo liberalism and particularly with Labour people lost the support they once had that made them open first of all to the British National Party and now to the Tories of all Parties. Our Working Class has been effectively divided.. People began to feel that no one was speaking for them and so they stopped bothering. That probably was most of Generation X and the Millennial's. Our Parties like yours now are financed by people who want the Government to work for them and they do. We still have the framework of democracy but we need to wake up before it is too late. Like in the States lies from politicians are common whereas when I was growing up they were expected to have some integrity.

In a democracy you need to let as many people as possible have the vote even if you do not like them or agree with them or think they are stupid.

You are a perfect example of what you denigrate.

Trump did a super job??? Are you out of your mind. You can’t vote ever again because clearly, you’re uninformed.

Last edited:
You are a perfect example of what you denigrate.

Trump did a super job??? Are you out of your mind. You can’t vote ever anything because clearly, you’re uninformed.

Yes, a super job. Would you like me to list all his positive accomplishments? Global warming is taking a break here so I have the time since I'm staying in.

Forum List

Back