Texas removes 1 million ineligible voters from voter rolls — finds 30% of noncitizens previously cast ballots

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

YOU posted how Kamala said during the debate, Trump would end social security if he wins.

She didn't. That makes you the liar.

Now show where I lied....
okay, maybe not in those sentences, but why would she say this?

My work that is about protecting social security and Medicare is based on long-standing work that I have done. Protecting seniors from scams.

okay, maybe not in those sentences, but why would she say this?

My work that is about protecting social security and Medicare is based on long-standing work that I have done. Protecting seniors from scams.

To let America know where she stands on SS and Medicare.

Now you're lying again. Here's the conversation...

jc456: He had three people to debate, and exposed the establishment, victory was his
White 6: So, he didn't get to tell blatant lies, as if he were at a Trump rally.
jc456: Name one lie. Scamala lied over 25 times
MisterBeale: FACT. <followed by headline Kamala claiming Trump would end SS>

Thanks for failing to show a lie I told.
You got your ass handed to you, Simp.

To let America know where she stands on SS and Medicare.
EASY ,SHE SUPPORTS THE DEMOCRATIC POSITION WHICH INCLUDE GUARANTEES PROTECTING OF BOTH SS AND MEDICARE APPOSED TO THE DESTRUCTION OF SS AND MEDICARE AS PROSCRIBED BY THE RIGHT. THAT IS A EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER , SHE HAS ONLY SAID THIS 100 TIMES. AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE SAID IT 100 THOUSAND TIMES.

EASY ,SHE SUPPORTS THE DEMOCRATIC POSITION WHICH INCLUDE GUARANTEES PROTECTING OF BOTH SS AND MEDICARE APPOSED TO THE DESTRUCTION OF SS AND MEDICARE AS PROSCRIBED BY THE RIGHT. THAT IS A EASY QUESTION TO ANSWER , SHE HAS ONLY SAID THIS 100 TIMES. AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE SAID IT 100 THOUSAND TIMES.
GTSHO_6XQAAq0Lw

Stop lying through omission and spinning bullcrap, which is a very common appetizer in Texas
Yet in your word salad you say nothing nor presenting no facts to support your argument
everyone is lying except you
spinning bullcrap is exactly what your doing

If you have an argument make one not just deny this, that, and whatever floats.

Forum List

Back