“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

America is better off embracing all of our ethnic groups.
Hahaha...We both know that’s not what Democrats say or imply....They / you blatantly celebrate and champion anything and everything with less of a ‘white presence’.
Don’t spin, polish and sell their bullshit...we all see and hear what they do.
The dude gave a smart and detailed response to your question and this is the crap you reply with?!?! Weak and Pathetic BL
He speaks of very isolated warm and fuzzy cases that get you ‘tolerant and inclusive‘ loons get all giddy...he does not talk about “diversity” in general and as a whole....like all you silly Lefties, you allow the 1% to speak for the 99%...you always have a “I know this one guy” story that you hang your hats on...it’s just plain foolish and myopic.
You don't actually believe that crap do you? You sound like a fool trying to defend a losing argument. Give a real counter to his post or be a man and waive the white flag. What you just wrote was a total cop out.

Hahaha...We both know that’s not what Democrats say or imply....They / you blatantly celebrate and champion anything and everything with less of a ‘white presence’.
The dude gave a smart and detailed response to your question and this is the crap you reply with?!?! Weak and Pathetic BL

That is what he always does. He ignores good answers and then declares that nobody can prove him wrong.

He is cheered on by equally bigoted fools.

Of course people like him would prefer to die than give credit to a Black Man. As happened in history.

When people found the mask could save lives, firefighters wanted it. When they found that it had been invented by a Black Man, they eschewed it.

Think about that for a moment. The people would rather die than buy a protective mask that could save them from a Black Man.

That is the level of bigotry that BL displays.
LefTard Logic:
”There was once a really smart HALF black mathematician who helped NASA therefore diversity overall is AMAZING!”
Just listen to how retarded that sounds.
Slade3200

How about 120 more examples?

And that is just inventions.

By contrast White People created Enron, the CDO which bankrupted the housing industry, Zyklon B which was used to gas people at the Concentration camps.

He speaks of very isolated warm and fuzzy cases that get you ‘tolerant and inclusive‘ loons get all giddy...he does not talk about “diversity” in general and as a whole....like all you silly Lefties, you allow the 1% to speak for the 99%...you always have a “I know this one guy” story that you hang your hats on...it’s just plain foolish and myopic.
You don't actually believe that crap do you? You sound like a fool trying to defend a losing argument. Give a real counter to his post or be a man and waive the white flag. What you just wrote was a total cop out.

BL has a fear. And that fear is that the Blacks might figure out what is really going on in White America. Too late. The Blacks are starting to infiltrate. We have this hidden camera video of a successful insertion.

If you like Mexicans so much, then why don't you move to live with them?

I don’t mind them.

If you dislike like them so much, then why don’t you move somewhere that doesn’t have them.

You sure do complain a lot. Personally, I like this country.

If you like Mexicans so much, then why don't you move to live with them?

I don’t mind them.

If you dislike like them so much, then why don’t you move somewhere that doesn’t have them.

You sure do complain a lot. Personally, I like this country.
Why should I move when we can simply enforce the border? Allowing millions of Mexicans to move here has a number of deleterious effects. Take the environment, for example. Millions of people moving from a low consumption society to a high consumption society is going to increase pollution and resource depletion. But you assholes don't give a damn about that.

Illegals cost this country about $120 billion / year. Why should any American be required to pay for this?

The bottom line is that you're a douchebag who doesn't give a damn about your fellow Americans, especially the poorer ones.

If you like diversity so much, then move to where they have it instead of imposing it on millions of Americans who don't want it.

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

Don’t need data… principles of right and wrong are simply that. Right is strength, wrong is weakness. Move towards the light my friend, you’re deep in that cave

What's "right" about not controlling our border?

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

Don’t need data… principles of right and wrong are simply that. Right is strength, wrong is weakness. Move towards the light my friend, you’re deep in that cave

I haven't said a word about the border Captain Random.

We're talking about "diversity," moron, which is a Democrat code word for "open borders."

We're talking about "diversity," moron, which is a Democrat code word for "open borders."

I'm not interested in your faux codes.

You aren't interested in truth.

That is what he always does. He ignores good answers and then declares that nobody can prove him wrong.

He is cheered on by equally bigoted fools.

Of course people like him would prefer to die than give credit to a Black Man. As happened in history.

When people found the mask could save lives, firefighters wanted it. When they found that it had been invented by a Black Man, they eschewed it.

Think about that for a moment. The people would rather die than buy a protective mask that could save them from a Black Man.

That is the level of bigotry that BL displays.
The gas mask was 8invented by a very white man -- John Scott Haldane

I'm very interested in truth. But you are "decoding" things in my statements that have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Thats the opposite of truth.

1626027720264.png

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Then the Liberals feed us this horseshit that "diversity is our strength".

Liberals always get it wrong, don't they?

I'm very interested in truth. But you are "decoding" things in my statements that have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Thats the opposite of truth.

Your statements are typical prog statements. They have already been decoded. Progs speak in euphemisms. That isn't truth.

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Then the Liberals feed us this horseshit that "diversity is our strength".

Liberals always get it wrong, don't they?
You help nothing by injecting racism into the discussion.

Your statements are typical prog statements. They have already been decoded. Progs speak in euphemisms. That isn't truth.

No shit they have been decoded, I literally just said that. You tried to decode something I said and you were flat out wrong. The border wasn't a thought in my mind during this discussion. Thats just you being an idiot. Try to debate on the things actually said and not that circus of a fantasyland you got going on in your head.

Forum List

Back