“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Then the Liberals feed us this horseshit that "diversity is our strength".

Liberals always get it wrong, don't they?
You help nothing by injecting racism into the discussion.

We need to call a Spade a Spade.
Wow that was really deep!

Not as deep as this.

This is the "Diversity" shit that removed the statue of the great American hero Robert E. Lee and the American heroes Lewis and Clark in Charlottesville this weekend.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Those low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches are the core voting block of the Democrat Party. That is your "diversity" in action.
Wow, and through all that they somehow managed to boot Trump and republicans from all houses of power and get those statues taken down. I don’t even want to know how dumb you and your ILK have to be to constantly be losing to that crew.
The left has control of the media, the public schools, universities, Hollywood, Almost every government agency and most corporations. It would take a major miracle to defeat all that.

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

Don’t need data… principles of right and wrong are simply that. Right is strength, wrong is weakness. Move towards the light my friend, you’re deep in that cave

But you just say things that sound neat to self proclaimed ‘tolerant inclusive’ weirdos....you can‘t logically explain this “right and wrong” you speak of...Right for who? Wrong for who?

Here is "diversity" for you.

The USA team had to take one White player in order to be diverse.

The Nigerians didn't have that burden. LOL!

LAS VEGAS -- Team USA suffered a stunning and sobering defeat in its first exhibition basketball game before the Olympics, getting outplayed by Nigeria in a 90-87 loss Saturday night.

Coming into the game, the Americans had been 54-2 in exhibition games since professionals started playing in 1992. Nine years ago, they beat Nigeria by 83 points in the London Olympics. Five years ago, Team USA beat Nigeria by 43 points in an exhibition.

Why should I move when we can simply enforce the border?

Wasn’t your stupid wall supposed to fix that? Apparently it didn’t work, like we told you it wouldn’t.

Maybe the guy you voted for should have done something about fixing what you’re so angry about.

Better yet, maybe you should have voted for someone with a good idea to address that issue.

If your an older white American diversity IS scary, Back in the day most everyone knew there place, white men ran everything. Women, blacks, Hispanic, Jews Gays, outsiders had to keep a low profile and a shut mouth. Two much diversity or two little? is there any possibility of a little balance?
Its not “scary”, it’s downright ignorant and its there in plain sight for all to see...just ”follow the science“, don’t be scared shitless to acknowledge the data.
FORCED diversity pushed by government is bullshit, there’s no action more divisive.

Wasn’t your stupid wall supposed to fix that? Apparently it didn’t work, like we told you it wouldn’t.

Maybe the guy you voted for should have done something about fixing what you’re so angry about.

Better yet, maybe you should have voted for someone with a good idea to address that issue.
bripat9643 there‘s no convincing Gustavo here that his kind are bad for America...he is a first generation ‘legal’, he’s here by way of stolen citizenship.

Not seeing your point in the photos of the two women. My choice regarding the statues, they are history and art. But if the population of town or county there in want them removed then its there business & none of mine. life is never black or white. Personal insults do not help, stating an opinion is our right. some times its hard to not try and shove our wants down other peoples throats.

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Not as deep as this.

This is the "Diversity" shit that removed the statue of the great American hero Robert E. Lee and the American heroes Lewis and Clark in Charlottesville this weekend.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Those low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches are the core voting block of the Democrat Party. That is your "diversity" in action.

Not seeing your point in the photos of the two women. My choice regarding the statues, they are history and art. But if the population of town or county there in want them removed then its there business & none of mine. life is never black or white. Personal insults do not help, stating an opinion is our right. some times its hard to not try and shove our wants down other peoples throats.

If you don't see what is wrong with the bitches that took down the statue of Robert E. Lee and Lewis and Clark by just looking at them then you are ignorant and unable to be educated in the horrors of "diversity".

They are hate filled low IQ pieces of shit and a disgrace to this country but are the core of the filthy ass Democrat Party.

The problem with Virginia is all the New Yorkers, Illegals and foreign shit that moved into the state to feed off the DC teat and they have ruined a wonderful state. Those bitches are what gets elected in this "diverse" culture and it is despicable.
The Democrat Party and all blue shitholes are guided by and led by the ghost of George Floyd, welfare queens who run baby factories and illegal aliens....our lowest common denominators...Geeee, what could possibly go wrong?
The equivalent would be Jeff Bezos turning over all decision making and operations to the dudes cleaning the shitters at Amazon....hahahaha...dumbmotherfuckers

bripat9643 there‘s no convincing Gustavo here that his kind are bad for America...he is a first generation ‘legal’, he’s here by way of stolen citizenship.

I see you’re still upset about American diversity.

Guess what, snowflake. That’s not going away any time soon. Does that make you sad? I’m glad people like you feel your country is slipping away from you.

Cry for me you little bitch. :)

I see you’re still upset about American diversity.

Guess what, snowflake. That’s not going away any time soon. Does that make you sad? I’m glad people like you feel your country is slipping away from you.

Cry for me you little bitch. :)
Hahaha..unlike yourself ”people like me” have options...when the shit really hits the fan I‘ll be able to reloacte to an all white nation while you brown parasites begin to eat your own like they are in Venezuela...trust me, part of me longs for the day when I can watch from a far and laugh as you filthy fucks burn this shithole to the ground.

when the shit really hits the fan I‘ll be able to reloacte to an all white nation

I doubt you will do that. You would have done that already. You’re just going to whine like the bitch that you are.

Cry for me some more you little bitch. I love seeing people like you upset. :)

when the shit really hits the fan I‘ll be able to reloacte to an all white nation

I doubt you will do that. You would have done that already. You’re just going to whine like the bitch that you are.

Cry for me some more you little bitch. I love seeing people like you upset. :)
Despite all my bitching I’m still quite insulted from you filthy bastards...I live on the sand on the pacific...your type can’t afford my water bill.

Despite all my bitching I’m still quite insulted from you filthy bastards...

Oh and there’s plenty of bitching from you. You’re clearly very upset about this and I enjoy seeing you so upset.

What’s the matter you little bitch? Are you sad that we are a diverse nation? Please cry for me. :)

Diversity will destroy us the same way it destroyed Rome.

The Roman Republic stood for 500 years, and the Roman Empire stood for another 1,000 years beyond that.

The USA, which has fought the diversity central to its founding, through slavery, segregation, genocide, and economic suppression, is already in decline after less than 300 years.

“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?​

C'mon, BL! The Left can't offer proof of anything!
  • No proof that diversity works.
  • No proof that illegal immigration strengthens us.
  • No proof of blacks being unfairly singled by police.
  • No proof of climate change.
  • Can't even show us how or when all the election fraud was debunked.
The MO of the Left is to simply repeat a lie until it sticks with so many people hearing the lies so often, that they just accept that it MUST BE TRUE.

A nation that only has one small set of ideals cannot survive. If every person believed in the same thing it's all over. So diverse thinking is always more powerful than blind allegiance.

Not as deep as this.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Wow, and through all that they somehow managed to boot Trump and republicans from all houses of power and get those statues taken down. I don’t even want to know how dumb you and your ILK have to be to constantly be losing to that crew.
The left has control of the media, the public schools, universities, Hollywood, Almost every government agency and most corporations. It would take a major miracle to defeat all that.
Oh my, I wonder how a bunch of low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches were able to achieve all that!

Bi-Dung torpedoed it. Stopped building the wall, no longer had to wait in Mexico to get asylum determination.
Idiot!!

Not as deep as this.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Oh my, I wonder how a bunch of low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches were able to achieve all that!

Because they were elected by a bunch of other low IQ diabetes ridden dumbshits. The weakness of democracy. We let idiots votes. When idiot like that vote the fall of the democracy is not far behind. We are seeing it now.

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

Don’t need data… principles of right and wrong are simply that. Right is strength, wrong is weakness. Move towards the light my friend, you’re deep in that cave

But you just say things that sound neat to self proclaimed ‘tolerant inclusive’ weirdos....you can‘t logically explain this “right and wrong” you speak of...Right for who? Wrong for who?

What is there to explain? Right and wrong is pretty simple. Deep down we all know it, just some of us, people like you, have a hard time admitting it. Thats ok. I forgive ya

For the exact same reason the Republican Party claimed to be, but were not, a Big Tent Party. The Democratic Party includes people of color, not tokens, diverse ethnicities, progressives, liberals, moderates, centrists, and yes, some conservatives.

The Republican Party is mostly WASPS, The Democratic Party is composed of Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Atheists and Agnostics and other minorities, the working poor, the Middle Classes, members of labor unions, with diverse opinions; of course any Republican who holds a different opinion is tossed under the bus as a RINO.

Forum List

Back