“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

Don’t need data… principles of right and wrong are simply that. Right is strength, wrong is weakness. Move towards the light my friend, you’re deep in that cave

What's "right" about not controlling our border?

I haven't said a word about the border Captain Random.

We're talking about "diversity," moron, which is a Democrat code word for "open borders."

I'm not interested in your faux codes.

You aren't interested in truth.

I'm very interested in truth. But you are "decoding" things in my statements that have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Thats the opposite of truth.

Your statements are typical prog statements. They have already been decoded. Progs speak in euphemisms. That isn't truth.

No shit they have been decoded, I literally just said that. You tried to decode something I said and you were flat out wrong. The border wasn't a thought in my mind during this discussion. Thats just you being an idiot. Try to debate on the things actually said and not that circus of a fantasyland you got going on in your head.

Prove it.

Nothing more than a marketing slogan. Weak minded shallow lemmings like it.

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

Don’t need data… principles of right and wrong are simply that. Right is strength, wrong is weakness. Move towards the light my friend, you’re deep in that cave

We're talking about "diversity," moron, which is a Democrat code word for "open borders."

I'm very interested in truth. But you are "decoding" things in my statements that have nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Thats the opposite of truth.

Your statements are typical prog statements. They have already been decoded. Progs speak in euphemisms. That isn't truth.

No shit they have been decoded, I literally just said that. You tried to decode something I said and you were flat out wrong. The border wasn't a thought in my mind during this discussion. Thats just you being an idiot. Try to debate on the things actually said and not that circus of a fantasyland you got going on in your head.

Prove it.

I just did. I'm the only person who knows that I mean when I'm making statements. I just told you I meant nothing to do with the border. You assumed through some retard decoding system that I was talking about the border. Ergo, you're an idiot and yet again wrong. Thanks for playing.

Prove it.

I just did. I'm the only person who knows that I mean when I'm making statements. I just told you I meant nothing to do with the border. You assumed through some retard decoding system that I was talking about the border. Ergo, you're an idiot and yet again wrong. Thanks for playing.

So you're telling us we should just trust you?

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Prove it.

Oh man you are totally right. My bad. You absolutely know the secret underlying intentions of my statements much better than I do. I was trying to talk about the border secretly but then you called me out on it and now I'm lying and saying I wasn't talking about the border because.... because... because... ouch, hit a wall there. I guess logic would say that if I wanted to talk about the border then I would have mentioned it or backed it up when you brought it up. Logic isn't your friend, friend.

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Then the Liberals feed us this horseshit that "diversity is our strength".

Liberals always get it wrong, don't they?
You help nothing by injecting racism into the discussion.

We need to call a Spade a Spade.

Prove it.

Oh man you are totally right. My bad. You absolutely know the secret underlying intentions of my statements much better than I do. I was trying to talk about the border secretly but then you called me out on it and now I'm lying and saying I wasn't talking about the border because.... because... because... ouch, hit a wall there. I guess logic would say that if I wanted to talk about the border then I would have mentioned it or backed it up when you brought it up. Logic isn't your friend, friend.

As I told you, "diversity" is a prog code word for open borders.

The DNC has no diversity. You fall in line with the party, or get the brownshirts paying you a visit.

Prove it.

As I told you, "diversity" is a prog code word for open borders.

Not in my mind or by my statements... You go fight the invisible Prog and come back when you have the guts to debate me and what I'm actually saying.

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Wow that was really deep!

Yea, we have something like 300 years of evidence to prove it, you racist inbred moron.

We are a nation of immigrants from all around the world, you'd know that diversity is what made it this country what it is. The underlying thread that wove it all together was a belief that anyone can achieve the American Dream, and now we have a movement of conservative white fragility and unmasked resurgent racism trying to disenfranchise anyone who is not a white, evangelical conservative, or otherwise a member of the Trump Cult.

Got some good life advice for you: Fuck Off.
We’re not a “nation of immigrants” you moronic shitbag. We started as a British colony, and ever since then we’ve been an English speaking nation of white Americans. Some spurts of immigration from European countries happened when we needed the labor force.

Today we are a nation of Americans, but Democrats think we need to import third world trash from South America and Africa.

If your an older white American diversity IS scary, Back in the day most everyone knew there place, white men ran everything. Women, blacks, Hispanic, Jews Gays, outsiders had to keep a low profile and a shut mouth. Two much diversity or two little? is there any possibility of a little balance?

Not as deep as this.

This is the "Diversity" shit that removed the statue of the great American hero Robert E. Lee and the American heroes Lewis and Clark in Charlottesville this weekend.

1626030012373.png

1626030040181.png

Not seeing your point in the photos of the two women. My choice regarding the statues, they are history and art. But if the population of town or county there in want them removed then its there business & none of mine. life is never black or white. Personal insults do not help, stating an opinion is our right. some times its hard to not try and shove our wants down other peoples throats.

“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?
Because it's their Pretend-Egalitarian Segue for suckering-in Blacks and other Colored Folk in order to glean their votes?

Not as deep as this.

This is the "Diversity" shit that removed the statue of the great American hero Robert E. Lee and the American heroes Lewis and Clark in Charlottesville this weekend.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Not as deep as this.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Those low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches are the core voting block of the Democrat Party. That is your "diversity" in action.

Not as deep as this.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Those low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches are the core voting block of the Democrat Party. That is your "diversity" in action.
Wow, and through all that they somehow managed to boot Trump and republicans from all houses of power and get those statues taken down. I don’t even want to know how dumb you and your ILK have to be to constantly be losing to that crew.

Not seeing your point in the photos of the two women. My choice regarding the statues, they are history and art. But if the population of town or county there in want them removed then its there business & none of mine. life is never black or white. Personal insults do not help, stating an opinion is our right. some times its hard to not try and shove our wants down other peoples throats.

If you don't see what is wrong with the bitches that took down the statue of Robert E. Lee and Lewis and Clark by just looking at them then you are ignorant and unable to be educated in the horrors of "diversity".

They are hate filled low IQ pieces of shit and a disgrace to this country but are the core of the filthy ass Democrat Party.

The problem with Virginia is all the New Yorkers, Illegals and foreign shit that moved into the state to feed off the DC teat and they have ruined a wonderful state. Those bitches are what gets elected in this "diverse" culture and it is despicable.

Forum List

Back