“Our diversity is our strength”....why do Dems say this without offering data to prove it?

Bi-Dung torpedoed it. Stopped building the wall

You expect Biden to complete Trump’s half-assed ineffective plan? Lmao.

Maybe the retard you voted for should have had it completed while he was in office.

You had all three branches of government and you mindless sheep blame Democrats for something you couldn’t fix.

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Then the Liberals feed us this horseshit that "diversity is our strength".

Liberals always get it wrong, don't they?
You help nothing by injecting racism into the discussion.

We need to call a Spade a Spade.
Wow that was really deep!

Not as deep as this.

This is the "Diversity" shit that removed the statue of the great American hero Robert E. Lee and the American heroes Lewis and Clark in Charlottesville this weekend.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Those low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches are the core voting block of the Democrat Party. That is your "diversity" in action.
Wow, and through all that they somehow managed to boot Trump and republicans from all houses of power and get those statues taken down. I don’t even want to know how dumb you and your ILK have to be to constantly be losing to that crew.
The left has control of the media, the public schools, universities, Hollywood, Almost every government agency and most corporations. It would take a major miracle to defeat all that.
Oh my, I wonder how a bunch of low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches were able to achieve all that!

Because they were elected by a bunch of other low IQ diabetes ridden dumbshits. The weakness of democracy. We let idiots votes. When idiot like that vote the fall of the democracy is not far behind. We are seeing it now.

Idiots don't vote. They also can't read or write!
This is how the last election was stolen thru phony mail-in ballots!!

Maybe the retard you voted for should have had it completed while he was in office.

You had all three branches of government and you mindless sheep blame Democrats for something you couldn’t fix.

Put my full quote in! You liberal cocksuckers ain't nothing but liars!

You deleted my full post # 197!
I don't have time for devious asshole lefty's like you!
Welcome to ignoreville!

Last edited:

Put my full quote in! You liberal cocksuckers ain't nothing but liars!

You done crying yet you little bitch?

You had all three branches of government and couldn’t get it done. Waahhhh it’s the Democrats fault.

Stupid crybaby retard.

Why should I move when we can simply enforce the border?

Wasn’t your stupid wall supposed to fix that? Apparently it didn’t work, like we told you it wouldn’t.

Maybe the guy you voted for should have done something about fixing what you’re so angry about.

Better yet, maybe you should have voted for someone with a good idea to address that issue.
We didn't guild the wall, asshole. An unfinished wall doesn't work. Only an imbecile doesn't understand that.

Trump did plenty about controlling the border, despite unflagging opposition and obstruction by Democrats. Then Biden undid everything.

Negroes are the scum of the country with their high rate of crime, high percentage on welfare, not taking care of their families and being the main voting block of the disastrous Democrat Party. In addition to that the sonofabitches just spent six months murdering, burning, looting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Not as deep as this.

This is the "Diversity" shit that removed the statue of the great American hero Robert E. Lee and the American heroes Lewis and Clark in Charlottesville this weekend.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Those low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches are the core voting block of the Democrat Party. That is your "diversity" in action.
Wow, and through all that they somehow managed to boot Trump and republicans from all houses of power and get those statues taken down. I don’t even want to know how dumb you and your ILK have to be to constantly be losing to that crew.
The left has control of the media, the public schools, universities, Hollywood, Almost every government agency and most corporations. It would take a major miracle to defeat all that.
Oh my, I wonder how a bunch of low IQ hate filled diabetes infected bitches were able to achieve all that!

Because they were elected by a bunch of other low IQ diabetes ridden dumbshits. The weakness of democracy. We let idiots votes. When idiot like that vote the fall of the democracy is not far behind. We are seeing it now.
So get you ass on and move to Russia, China or N. Korea if you hate democracy. You won't be missed, and bring others like you along.

Why should I move when we can simply enforce the border?

Wasn’t your stupid wall supposed to fix that? Apparently it didn’t work, like we told you it wouldn’t.

Maybe the guy you voted for should have done something about fixing what you’re so angry about.

Better yet, maybe you should have voted for someone with a good idea to address that issue.
We didn't guild the wall, asshole. An unfinished wall doesn't work. Only an imbecile doesn't understand that.

Trump did plenty about controlling the border, despite unflagging opposition and obstruction by Democrats. Then Biden undid everything.

Statement: "We didn't guild the wall"

Response: Now I know why the wall was blown down by the wind, Trump&Co. didn't hire union workers.

Not as deep as this.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

So get you ass on and move to Russia, China or N. Korea if you hate democracy. You won't be missed, and bring others like you along.

This ain't Democracy!

It's an installed Banana Republic.

Not as deep as this.

View attachment 511518

View attachment 511520
So what?

Idiots don't vote. They also can't read or write!
This is how the last election was stolen thru phony mail-in ballots!!
Can somebody please get this guy the Idiot Award... Bring a few extra for his friends... Thanks!

when the shit really hits the fan I‘ll be able to reloacte to an all white nation

I doubt you will do that. You would have done that already. You’re just going to whine like the bitch that you are.

Cry for me some more you little bitch. I love seeing people like you upset. :)
WE did something by electing Trump, and then a howl of rage erupted from the left when he started doing things.

when the shit really hits the fan I‘ll be able to reloacte to an all white nation

I doubt you will do that. You would have done that already. You’re just going to whine like the bitch that you are.

WE did something by electing Trump, and then a howl of rage erupted from the left when he started doing things.
Unrelated.

I told him that he’s not going to move to a different country. Because he won’t.

The asshole's still continue to howl!

Howler monkey's!!

We’ve heard this over and over again...Pelosi, Sanders, the Kenyan, Kameltoe Hairyass...they’ve all parroted this...Does it feel good to say such a thing or is there data to prove it?

For the exact same reason the Republican Party claimed to be, but were not, a Big Tent Party. The Democratic Party includes people of color, not tokens, diverse ethnicities, progressives, liberals, moderates, centrists, and yes, some conservatives.

The Republican Party is mostly WASPS, The Democratic Party is composed of Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Atheists and Agnostics and other minorities, the working poor, the Middle Classes, members of labor unions, with diverse opinions; of course any Republican who holds a different opinion is tossed under the bus as a RINO.

You assholes accuse the Republican party of not being "diverse," but then you accuse any Black in the Republican party of being an uncle Tom and you vilify that person. From that it's clear that you don't want there to be any black Republicans.

You're all scumbags.

Unrelated.

I told him that he’s not going to move to a different country. Because he won’t.
Why should he move to a different country? He doesn't want to flood this country with foreigners. You do.

Forum List

Back