Our dog park has ridiculous rules

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1647702730857.png

I'm over it. We will find another one.

They always seem to go for the balls first. Ever notice that?
Yes, which is why you never want to change cloths or shower or be intimate with your wife with them in the same room.

Sadly, some have learned the hard way.

Remove his waste?

What's, next, his legs and paws and head as well?

I suppose you want him to get the vaccine as well.

Sicko!
If every dog owner that used that dog park left their dog's waste the park would shortly become unusable. Or, an employee would have to clean it daily with the dog park now charging a fee.

Learn to spell. Check your dictionary for the difference between waist and waste.

If every dog owner that used that dog park left their dog's waste the park would shortly become unusable. Or, an employee would have to clean it daily with the dog park now charging a fee.

Learn to spell. Check your dictionary for the difference between waist and waste.
Just pretend the dogs are homeless in San Fran.

If they don't have to clean up their sh#t then why should I?

Now move along.

Last edited:

I am pretty sure the OP posted an “in jest” type of post, the added picture confirmed it for me at least. Oh, and posted under the humor category, a big hint but I missed that part initially lol

Forum List

Back