Our Government Has Forgotten Its Place

rw and BD are both mad because Putin embarrassed him in the foreign policy department.

How so?

Putin just told Syria that if they didn't negotiate on Chemical Weapons, Obama would kick their asses

They made a wise choice

You mean after they challenged Obama when they crossed Obama's "red line"?
Yeah, their actions just wreaked with fear. :rolleyes:
And then Obama stated that it wasn't HIS redline...but that of others. The man can take NO responsibility for his words or deeds what so ever. Frankly? The man is a coward, and a liar.

[quot

My goodness gracious you're desperate aren't you? I'd shake his hand. Firmly. I'd stare the man in the eyes and hope that he sees the pain and havoc he's inflicting on the people he's supposed to lead. I'd thank him for the honor and leave. I used to fantasize about being the president, hell I wanted to meet him. But Obama has disgraced that office forever. He's done things that would have gotten every other president in our history impeached, I don't react well to interacting with an element of destructive will.

I bow to no man, and I most certainly wouldn't be kissing his ass. You had better understand that, LL.

So it's Obama's fault that your life is full of "pain and havoc"?

Really?

Is that what you are telling us Mr. Rugged Individualist!

The problem here, rw, is that if Obama's all he was cracked up to be, he would have told Syria to shape up or WE'D kick their asses. But that would go against Obama's feckless nature wouldn't it?

You didn't find that on Wikipedia. Are you sure you can stand by it?

I'd love to see you get a meet and greet with Obama. You'd shake his hand and thank him for the opportunity. You'd kiss his ass if he asked you to.

My goodness gracious you're desperate aren't you? I'd shake his hand. Firmly. I'd stare the man in the eyes and hope that he sees the pain and havoc he's inflicting on the people he's supposed to lead. I'd thank him for the honor and leave. I used to fantasize about being the president, hell I wanted to meet him. But Obama has disgraced that office forever. He's done things that would have gotten every other president in our history impeached, I don't react well to interacting with an element of destructive will.

I bow to no man, and I most certainly wouldn't be kissing his ass. You had better understand that, LL.

Thanks, Joe! I had missed this one.

You don't bow? Maybe you can't bow....but that is physical. Are you joking? You are a follower. You can be led around like a pup on a leash.

I had better understand that? Or what?

Originally Posted by TemplarKormac

What absolutely silly tripe. You need to get off the computer and go out and live and work in the real world for a few years.

Ame®icano;8473805 said:
You're so right. It's absolute drivel. Nothing new at all. The government has been and does regulate a great deal. He mentions no new regulations whatsoever, though some may be somewhat different than before. And little kids do not need government permission to sell lemonade in their front yard. As well, the govenment is not regulating religion via legalized abortion. If you don't want an abortion, the government is not going to make you get one. Yep, 7th grade level drivel.

Interesting... liberals have no problem with government regulations only when government regulating other then liberal agenda.

Jerkoff....you are reading shit that is not there. My comment was on the juvenile writing style.

I have a pet peeve. When people write things in a childish manner and present it as though it is some kind of scholarly theseis.

The OP is BELOW GRADE LEVEL for adult Americans who are self described politicos. It is embarrassing.

Interesting, liberals do have a habit of accusing others of what they're doing. You red in OP shit that's not there. Then you comment on grade level, while still spelling "scholarly theseis". Moron.

Your local government is far more invasive and "oppressive" than the federal government.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. Prove it. When your government passes a healthcare law that strips you of your choice to choose your own insurance, its invasive and oppressive. When it spies on you without your consent via the NSA, its become invasive and oppressive. When it tries to force people to provide money for things they find morally reprehensible, it has become invasive and oppressive. When a child cannot freely express him or herself in school, the government has become too invasive and oppressive.

You have never lived in a country with universal health care. It is wonderful, great. If you don't like paying taxes for something you don't agree with, do what Thoreau did instead of sitting behind your computer stuffing your face with junk food and bitching about it. Oh, and that assumes you even pay taxes. Only people who work pay taxes.

:cuckoo: or :eusa_liar:

Your local government is far more invasive and "oppressive" than the federal government.

That's the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. Prove it. When your government passes a healthcare law that strips you of your choice to choose your own insurance, its invasive and oppressive. When it spies on you without your consent via the NSA, its become invasive and oppressive. When it tries to force people to provide money for things they find morally reprehensible, it has become invasive and oppressive. When a child cannot freely express him or herself in school, the government has become too invasive and oppressive.

You have never lived in a country with universal health care. It is wonderful, great. If you don't like paying taxes for something you don't agree with, do what Thoreau did instead of sitting behind your computer stuffing your face with junk food and bitching about it. Oh, and that assumes you even pay taxes. Only people who work pay taxes.
Really? Are you sure about that? :lol:
Child, you need to grow up and post about stuff you actually know, not just throw stuff out and see if it sticks.

Last edited:
Are you an idiot? The colonists were rebelling against an all powerful monarch in a country thousands of miles away. There is no comparison between that and our current govenment being of and for the people. Instead of bitching, do something. Crawl out of your internet cave and be active in the community and fight for the rights you think you should have. Being a blowhard is doing nothing. Nada. No one is impressed.
To be sure, George III was not all powerful. The Americans began seating their own legislatures and governing themselves before the Revolutionary War even started. The impetus for their doing so was not so much because they were oppressed, but more because they were Whigs who were excited about erecting their own republican governments in their egalitarian societies (that is, societies devoid of inherited aristocracies (please don't cry about the slaves)). And, more than actually being oppressed, they were anticipating oppression, as they were witnessing the erosion of liberties in England and some of her other commonwealths. Oppression that directly correlated with the growth of the monarchy.

You're right: there is no comparison between that and our current government. The Americans of the 1760s and '70s were not nearly as oppressed as the Americans of today are.
Way to rewrite history! Wow, impressive. They were paying a substantial amount of taxes to a government that gave them nothing in return. That's what the Boston Tea Party was all about. If you think that they Colonists were better off being ruled by the monarchy in London than we are under our current government, you are ignorant beyond belief. My God! You people will say any treasonous, anti-patriotic hooey in order to make a point. Could see if push came to shove how you would all stand up proudly as traitors to your county to defend your unfathomable, out of control, illogical beliefs. Sad, really sad.

Riiiight... So much do you know. I thought protest was about tax cut, not tax hike.

Yeah, and it was really funny when Mark Anthony cut off his head, too. Dipshit. Seriously, fuck Cicero. The guy dropped to his knees for every dictator and despot that came along in Rome.

Guy, you have no job, you are living off of others, and you are whining about taxes.

Really, guy. Really?

No one likes paying taxes, but frankly, I like drinking clean water, I like the fact the bad guys are locked up, I like the fact that the streets I drive on are paved. I even like that old people get their medical expenses paid. This is the cost of living in a civilized society.

And you had no problem with the government dictating marriage until they said the queers could do it.

I don't get it. Why would someone who is living off of others and pay no taxes complain about high taxes?

Outside of illegal spying, Our government is considered quite small capably to the rest of the first world.

We need more funding for science, education and infrastructure. This is what sane people would demand!

For education and infrastructure, get funding on local level and for science from private sector.

Outside of illegal spying, Our government is considered quite small capably to the rest of the first world.

We need more funding for science, education and infrastructure. This is what sane people would demand!

:rolleyes: You're a one trick pony, Matt. How many times have you and I been over with throwing more money at infrastructure and education?

What absolutely silly tripe. You need to get off the computer and go out and live and work in the real world for a few years.

:lol:

If I wanted psychological assistance, I sure as hell wouldn't ask you, silly wench.

:lol:

If I wanted psychological assistance, I sure as hell wouldn't ask you, silly wench.

Well, find someone to ask, because it is indeed absolutely silly tripe.

Forum List

Back